Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 89. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
From bter page:
"According to the local policy in China, we have to stop the trading markets before Oct.30. Your funds are safe. We will provide your more time for withdrawal.
To obtain a better services (very fast deposit and withdrawal), we recommend you login to gate.io with your current account and transfer funds there by following the instructures."

Seems like they will continue trading on gate.io after oct 30.
Unfortunately, they did not add all coins listed on bter to gate.io. XCN was not added.
Maybe we can talk to them to move xcn on the new platform gate.io?
@pallas? @bitfreak!?

This is the first time I hear of that exchange, anybody know more? used it?

I think is new, and the page looks the same as bter's.
I think bter is moving trading operations from china to the British Indian Ocean Territory (.io domain).
gate.io should be the new bter.com, out of china.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
From bter page:
"According to the local policy in China, we have to stop the trading markets before Oct.30. Your funds are safe. We will provide your more time for withdrawal.
To obtain a better services (very fast deposit and withdrawal), we recommend you login to gate.io with your current account and transfer funds there by following the instructures."

Unfortunately, they did not add all coins listed on bter to gate.io. XCN was not added.
@pallas? @bitfreak!?

This is the first time I hear of that exchange, anybody know more? used it?
Activity: 140
From bter page:

@pallas? @bitfreak!?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Hi guys, how to solo mine? It's possible?

It's possible and easy even with one gpu if your timing is right. You don't want to mine when the difficulty is relatively high.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

you can try it youself , few weeks ago , i solo one day ,but there is no block for me ,i only 400m hash
How to configure cryptonite.conf file? can you share your config?

cryptonite.conf
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword= rpcpassword
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.0
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=8252
port=8253
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
*.bat
ccminer -a m7 -o 127.0.0.1:8252 -u rpcuser -p rpcpassword -q -s 2
pause
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This is mine. Might not need them all depending various things. You also have to edit it to allow your miners.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=8252
port=8253
timeout=5000
maxconnections=1250
rpcthreads=64
addnode=xcn.suprnova.cc
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

you can try it youself , few weeks ago , i solo one day ,but there is no block for me ,i only 400m hash
Activity: 362

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
a quick solution ... but a very bad one ...

yobit is THE worst exchange you can even ponder getting on to ... especially in ways of support / change / updates ... or even just to make simple things happen ...

i see where you are headed with this pallas - and you know where my respect lays with you ... BUT - contemplating ( let alone that decision ) was the worst one you ever made ... and expose a flailing coin to MORE issues by introducing it to a shonky exchange like yobit - will mean more grief for you and the rest of the community ...
While we would all prefer XCN to be listed on Bittrex or Poloniex, that is not going to happen any time soon - or perhaps ever. Poloniex already had XCN trading but removed it. And as I understand it, lots of people never got their coins from them. They are now silent. Re-adding XCN to Poloniex seems very unlikely given that they still own people a lot of XCN.

Bittrex simply isn't answering or blame lack of time.

Feel free to come up with other suggestions that you believe would help the coin.

The way I see it, being on Yobit is better than being nowhere. A coin without an exchange these many years into its life is not much of a coin. P2P trading is not enough, Nova isn't popular enough to even count in my opinion and bter is even worse.

Getting XCN onto any exchange that has at least some volume to speak of is extremely important for XCN to gain traction and popularity again. Having XCN on Yobit does not impact users more negatively than not existing anywhere at all and given the right circumstances it might even get the attention of Poloniex or Bittrex. XCN did have very decent volume prior to the Chinese exchanges delisting coins and it's not impossible for XCN to get there again - or exceed it. It's not going to happen on Nova though.
Activity: 460
Pallas, if I send coins to the coinbase address then the coinbase balance increases and the reward for the block increases?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
you think, price can be changed if coin go to yobit? I don`t think so. 20sat`s current price and I don`t know what need do for price go to 200 - 250 sat`s (at least).

I don't know but we need more exchange volume and the quick solution was yobit.
The price can go much higher than 200 sat, as it's been over 1000 sat multiple times in the past.

a quick solution ...

but a very bad one ...

yobit is THE worst exchange you can even ponder getting on to ... especially in ways of support / change / updates ... or even just to make simple things happen ...

i see where you are headed with this pallas - and you know where my respect lays with you ... BUT - contemplating ( let alone that decision ) was the worst one you ever made ... and expose a flailing coin to MORE issues by introducing it to a shonky exchange like yobit - will mean more grief for you and the rest of the community ...

apart from that - you have done great work with this project mate - as usual Wink ...

#crysx

I know that yobit is not the best exchange, but many good coins have been listed there. I was the first to be skeptical about yobit, but after reading what the community had to say about the matter, I think we will be fine in the end. And indeed it was not MY decision, but the result of a discussion on slack.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
you think, price can be changed if coin go to yobit? I don`t think so. 20sat`s current price and I don`t know what need do for price go to 200 - 250 sat`s (at least).

I don't know but we need more exchange volume and the quick solution was yobit.
The price can go much higher than 200 sat, as it's been over 1000 sat multiple times in the past.

a quick solution ...

but a very bad one ...

apart from that - you have done great work with this project mate - as usual Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 460

added balance of the address book Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
web wallet is online (worked)?

i am using of it . and works fine.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Does anyone know if the BTER exchange is operating normally for deposits and withdrawals?
no its not normal . btc withdraw is disable and many famous coin too .
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Does anyone know if the BTER exchange is operating normally for deposits and withdrawals?
Activity: 237
web wallet is online (worked)?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
It's difficult to know how many xcn are left on the exchange and what they will do with them.

Regarding this, I tried too look where my old xcn's that traveled months between poloniex and btc38 are currently but block explorer gives me an invalid argumet error. I actually get this same error when I'm trying to look at the donation address.

Anyone else with this or am I alone? Tried different browsers and os but no help.

The explorer code is not perfect, it needs to be updated, I hope bitfreak can help on this.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
It's difficult to know how many xcn are left on the exchange and what they will do with them.

Regarding this, I tried too look where my old xcn's that traveled months between poloniex and btc38 are currently but block explorer gives me an invalid argumet error. I actually get this same error when I'm trying to look at the donation address.

Anyone else with this or am I alone? Tried different browsers and os but no help.

Pages:
Jump to: