Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 134. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I have Rai wallet with a few hundreds mrai but this is one of the first version of wallet and it seems to have a problem with sync.It just say "Status : Synchronizing" but I not see any number of block is downloading.I never backup seed,and now when try to do that nothing is happen-also when type password it is not unlock wallet.

What would be the the safest way to update wallet with latest version and not to loose coins since I do not have seed?Is upgrade work like Electrum and just update software or it overwrite all files?

Try using the older version that worked for you to back up your seed.

Then feel safe to mess with the new version.
legendary
Bitcoin down... Raiblocks down... Bitcore down... Doge down...
 Lips sealed  it's so depressing, everything is down except the bitcoin transaction fee keeps going up  Tongue
any news when bitgrail will open its registration again?
how about ku[Suspicious link removed]d? isn't it based in china/hongkong, I thought china banned cryptocurrency exchange
This is so, with the Chinese stock exchanges need to be constantly on the alert. Who knows how events will develop further. Although my opinion - the authorities of China are doing a very great stupidity, they could make a very large amount of money on the crypto currency.

China china china

Korea korea korea

FUD FUD FUD

Roll Eyes
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
 Lips sealed  it's so depressing, everything is down except the bitcoin transaction fee keeps going up  Tongue
how about ku[Suspicious link removed]d? isn't it based in china/hongkong, I thought china banned cryptocurrency exchange
This is so, with the Chinese stock exchanges need to be constantly on the alert. Who knows how events will develop further. Although my opinion - the authorities of China are doing a very great stupidity, they could make a very large amount of money on the crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I have Rai wallet with a few hundreds mrai but this is one of the first version of wallet and it seems to have a problem with sync.It just say "Status : Synchronizing" but I not see any number of block is downloading.I never backup seed,and now when try to do that nothing is happen-also when type password it is not unlock wallet.

What would be the the safest way to update wallet with latest version and not to loose coins since I do not have seed?Is upgrade work like Electrum and just update software or it overwrite all files?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
anyone knows whats going on with the wallet of XRB in bitgrail? the piece of crap exchange never works

what do you mean? Working good over here

What do You mean .. its in maintenance.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
What new about XRB it's seem unstoppable now
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing
RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_18_09.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 4809112EF4ED1DFB5FC62C7F3B1DC8A0905D52F3     
SHA256: 7800EB390D77CE1F068F3C15450FC551735CFC4FE41A1FC3F6F66A453C6EF8F0   

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_18_08.7z (for version 8.0)   
SHA1: 6C16CCA907875EC6F5483C906B47EEA4CAFC79D4     
SHA256: F59C7FDD3855EC8F59A8A29C118D287255523C2220FB9AC75AA275167671BBA6     
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
anyone knows whats going on with the wallet of XRB in bitgrail? the piece of crap exchange never works

what do you mean? Working good over here
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Vote for XRB to be added in Coinpayments! If we get to 1k votes,  we'll be available to over 661,500 vendors in 182 countries.
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Hope you guys bought the dip. Is the story of the PayPal Checkout dude working a Rai checkout app true? Don't know why there isn't any more news about that?

yes that is true
here the source : https://medium.com/@bluepnume/introducing-brainblocks-my-weekend-hack-project-to-build-a-simple-checkout-app-for-raiblocks-5f5770c06c14
his github : https://github.com/bluepnume
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Based on your comment, I ended up in reddit and saw a "FUD Post" about KuCoin... don't know if you also saw that.
Anyways, I've made research of my own... it might not be a FUD... seems very coherent.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7r5mys/about_kucoin_fud_post_facts_conversation/

Does anyone have better information about KuCoin?

Thanks,
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hope you guys bought the dip. Is the story of the PayPal Checkout dude working a Rai checkout app true? Don't know why there isn't any more news about that?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
how about kucoin, good? isn't it based in china/hongkong, I thought china banned cryptocurrency exchange

At least the node issue is being fixed so good news for XRB

Yeah that's a good news indeed, now we can finally move forward and focus on the mobile wallet that I hope will be released any time this month. Regarding the node issue though, is it completely fix or are they still currently trying to make it better?. Can we already withdraw xrb from exchanges? Because last time I've heard kucoin is still suspending withdrawing xrb from their exchange, is it fix now? Sorry for asking so many questions, I've been really busy the past couple of days so I didn't got the chance to be updated with the current development of xrb. I think when the dev will finally fix this node issue then we can expect to have another all time high soon, the node issue is the only thing that's pulling back and keeping this coin away from reaching the value that it really deserves. The tech behind xrb is one of a kind so there's no doubt that xrb's price will be as high as monero, I think in terms of security both coins are comparable and can really work together to make security as efficient as possible. I can still remember people saying that xrb reaching $20 will be impossible but look at us now, I think reaching as high as $300 for one coin will be very possible in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
how about kucoin, good? isn't it based in china/hongkong, I thought china banned cryptocurrency exchange

At least the node issue is being fixed so good news for XRB
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
legendary
tomorrow crash continue?

Nobody can give you inside info because this is pretty hard to tell what is happening only blood in streets. We have only choice to hold and don't sell in panic hopefully in long term it will recover.

Stop paying attention to the kids running around in the thread, these kids cashed out their XRB when it was given out for free and now regret it. Most of that BTC they got for cheap XRB most likely went to fuel his/her addiction.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lambos back in spring/summer  Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
tomorrow crash continue?

Nobody can give you inside info because this is pretty hard to tell what is happening only blood in streets. We have only choice to hold and don't sell in panic hopefully in long term it will recover.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Shouldve bought when everyone was yelling Rai Rai Rai, but at least I've got a chance during the current dip. Wonder how much deeper it'll all go.
Jump to: