Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 135. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
tomorrow crash continue?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Is it possible that DEV robbed us? We are already 2 months trying to transfer money to a synchronized wallet 9.0 (it turned out)! But! The developers do not respond, or they are fed breakfast. Large holders are not allowed to unlock the wallet! Very dishonorable. The money was collected in spring in one purse, and now we can not use it. That is, we are shaved like a hamster, bought a car and if the coins are let down to use the old wallets ?! Programmers either write nonsense, or do not answer. At 5 large holders at whom more than 1 million coins of coins XRB, the same problems. Is there someone who got involved in the same situation, could someone solve it? Technology is there, but what good is it if administrators behave like scammers?

Chill man! Lets give them some more time... You you do not have the patience for that, then you do not deserve the profits.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Ignore the guy above. Lol.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_17_08.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 710B9EBBA28AE02AE6DD2AFE663417A6D13256C0     
SHA256: 0C7DA477A3301BDDCF45BCA3C73ABEE914EE31785ABFEB5D880CDC5447ADFCA7     

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_17_08.7z (for version 8.0)   
SHA1: 06327D28BC22D32C1E3B56E3B683440F9E937DE6   
SHA256: BF45C57401DA3C6B79E8B91410DEBE089DAE5EAFD18C4E1A92203CDB5E3942CB   
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Update on the current state of exchanges (largest to smallest):

KuCoin- Deposits working, Withdrawals not yet activated. We are ready to go on our end and are in communication with KuCoin about an ETA.

BitGrail. Deposits working, Withdrawals not activated. Also ready to go on our end and talking with Bomber.

RightBTC- Deposits and Withdrawals available

Mercatox- Deposits unavailable, Withdrawals not activated. No Communication.

Bit-Z- Deposits and Withdrawals available.

Coinfalcon- Deposits and Withdrawals available.

Bitflip- Deposits and Withdrawals available.

source : Discord chat

Typically the downside of using individual Proof-of-Work to send and receive Raiblocks when one entity has tens of thousands of TX to process. I'm sure this is one major obstacle for XRB world domination. Once solved, moon.
Activity: 203
Merit: 15
Hello DEV, ,

I installed YAPRAI wallet a long time ago and I can not get this wallet on the computer. I had xrb in it. There has been a change. Is there anything I can do from this moment on? I can not reach the XRB coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

KuCoin- Deposits working, Withdrawals not yet activated. We are ready to go on our end and are in communication with KuCoin about an ETA.

BitGrail. Deposits working, Withdrawals not activated. Also ready to go on our end and talking with Bomber.

and there will sure be another one the next days. Always wondering how long it takes to add XRB finally. Will add a lot of volume I think. But at first the whole market has to recover
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hi Guys does it take long to sync the wallet, had it synching for a week now and still not close. Is there a bootstrap or any way to make syncing faster? Thanks.

Q: How can I manually sync to speed up the initial desktop wallet syncing process?
A:  See the link below.  Make sure to read the README! Back up that seed! Never use the default seed provided after you use the ldb file; everyone who uses this ldb file gets the same seed.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/wiki/index

quote from discord
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I will be buying 200 plus XRB if its price really reaches at $2 as some people are predicting. That will be risk if works will be best invest but at the moment can't afford though price are declining like every other market. They are working nonstop if any issue appears surely will get sorted in future. I have eye on this market changes.
That will never happen because I and probably a lot of other people will be throwing many btc at it above $2 so it won't touch that price. lol

Like how much? Volume currently is 27M and steady declining, shows delusion part we have gone far by it.
Rai have really was lucky one in this stupidity racing of a bull run. If we dont go from there to half of cap with every sign pointing we are bearish, it's retarded, but it's crypto and fake tether probably can buy it all. But not for long enough - in the end it will collapse like Bitconnect.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi Guys does it take long to sync the wallet, had it synching for a week now and still not close. Is there a bootstrap or any way to make syncing faster? Thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I will be buying 200 plus XRB if its price really reaches at $2 as some people are predicting. That will be risk if works will be best invest but at the moment can't afford though price are declining like every other market. They are working nonstop if any issue appears surely will get sorted in future. I have eye on this market changes.
That will never happen because I and probably a lot of other people will be throwing many btc at it above $2 so it won't touch that price. lol
Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

I don't think the price will go down that low, I think some people are just overanalyzing the charts lol but we never know maybe they're right, if ever it will go down that low though I'm with you on this one, I'll also be buying a lot of xrb because I really find the tech behind xrb amazing so having the opportunity to buy it in that price range will be like a once in a lifetime opportunity that I don't want to miss. Yeah this is a really bad moment to collect some xrb because every cryptocurrency in the market is down, even bitcoin and ethereum's price are currently down that's why right now is just best to stop looking at the chart and let time do its job. You're right the dev team is currently working so hard on the development of raiblocks and they are currently fixing all these issues with the exchanges, I think in just a matter of days, devs will finally figure out this problem and fix these issues, I just really hope they can fix it as soon as possible though because it seems like a lot of people are getting a little bit discourage because of these issues that's going on with the exchanges. I really applaud you for having the strength to look at the market at this very moment, right now I'm way too weak to keep an eye on the market's changes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

All depend on market condition, if market continue in red area everyday maybe XRB price can below $10. But not only XRB price is down deep but also another coins. So for now that we can do are waiting or accumulate XRB if possible
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Another magic day in RaiBlocks fantasyland:

- new node issue admission: they can't hide it anymore, they can just take time as they do since early 2016
- dev on (lifetime?) holiday in Mexico, but don't worry, they have many other devs (who?!?) but of course they can't solve node issue, but they will, it's a promise, and it works
- fanoboys telling everyone that it's all FUD about XRB, best coin ever, even if NOT A SINGLE EXCHANGE let it to be withdrawn and nobes keep crashing everyday

node issue : it's just issue with exchanges withdrawal, and no issue for peer to peer transaction (LOL) network is fine
Activity: 616
Hi everyone. recently i downloaded the rai_wallet and send all my xrbs to it. I didn't realize the wallet had to sync before i can use it. since then I turned my pc off and on again but now the wallet says "status: disconnected".
I tried the fast sync tutorial but its still disconnected. what can i do?
If you have Seed, then you can always import it into an online wallet and use your coins.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Hi everyone. recently i downloaded the rai_wallet and send all my xrbs to it. I didn't realize the wallet had to sync before i can use it. since then I turned my pc off and on again but now the wallet says "status: disconnected".
I tried the fast sync tutorial but its still disconnected. what can i do?
CFD
Activity: 2
just joint in!
Activity: 54
Another magic day in RaiBlocks fantasyland:

- new node issue admission: they can't hide it anymore, they can just take time as they do since early 2016
- dev on (lifetime?) holiday in Mexico, but don't worry, they have many other devs (who?!?) but of course they can't solve node issue, but they will, it's a promise, and it works
- fanoboys telling everyone that it's all FUD about XRB, best coin ever, even if NOT A SINGLE EXCHANGE let it to be withdrawn and nobes keep crashing everyday

Are you doing airdrop a deep onion? You can make it more original, lol
Jump to: