Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 307. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Hello

How can i earn XRB by raiblocks? how much captcha's need i claim to be in TOP200? is possible solo?
The estimate minimum to be included in the top 200 claimers are 10,000+ claims. The top 200 then will receive the 17,000 Raiblocks every 1 hour.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello

How can i earn XRB by raiblocks? how much captcha's need i claim to be in TOP200? is possible solo?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
The devs should just stop the faucet and burn the remaining supply.

Would solve the headache of all these stupid third world beggars who think Clemahieu owes them a living.'

Also it would allows the devs on releasing a proper wallet that works.

The weak link is the XRB wallet.

can't agree with you more.

fed up with these pathetic beggars.

As long as there are cents to earn, they will take those opportunity even at the point of attacking the devs.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Would solve the headache of all these stupid third world beggars who think Clemahieu owes them a living.'

can't agree with you more.

fed up with these pathetic beggars.
Activity: 4
hi can anyone give me a link for a wallet. i dont understand how to download raiwallet on desktop. my raiwallet in telegram doesnt receive anything since. any help pls
same with me. Please if am not in the top 200 will my claim start from zero again or from my previous claim amount before payment
Activity: 1
hi can anyone give me a link for a wallet. i dont understand how to download raiwallet on desktop. my raiwallet in telegram doesnt receive anything since. any help pls
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I get:

Illegal instruction (core dumped)

when running 64bit raiwallet in archlinux.
CPU? Perhaps you need to rebuild wallet without SSE4
Activity: 321
Merit: 250

I'm guessing you're from the USA, the arrogance you all display  Cheesy

He's not wrong.  This thread is flooded with people bitching about a work-in-progress not working because they need to make their 5 cents a day, or whatever it is they get from the faucets.  I'm sure the developers would prefer help in the Slack or real bug reports on Github over the superfluous "why faucet not work" bullshit in here, where I come to check for regular updates, or ways I can help development.
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Can someone give me a link to the wallet, i tried the website and it looks down to me Huh
Thanks
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

I'm guessing you're from the USA, the arrogance you all display  Cheesy
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Til now, they're making constant changes..
Keep it up devs  Cheesy
Activity: 255
Which is best xrb trading for now? bitgrail or mercatox?

I think it is better to trade on bitgrail, The volume there is way better than mercatox.
check for yourself,

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets
Activity: 20
Which is best xrb trading for now? bitgrail or mercatox?
Activity: 255
Can someone give me a link to the wallet, i tried the website and it looks down to me Huh
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Or lock up part of these funds for funding wallet and mobile wallet development / PR activities. Better use that the beggar faucet.
Activity: 35
---snip---

so if you, for example, are in the payment list on Aug 29th 11pm (right now)
details can be seen tomorrow and the actual payment (distribution) will also take place tomorrow on Aug 30th 11pm
---snip---

Dude seriously this is the new payout method? So if you reach the threshold today then you will only get paid tomorrow? That kind of sux, but where did you get this news though?
---snip---

Seriously, I don't think this type of payout is ideal or will work, especially on Raiblocks that houses tons of bot users.

I'm sorry that was my premature comment/conclusion about the payment
but I think I was right about hiding the distribution details before 24 hours elapsed
and a few things just occurred... the paylist seems to get stucked/stopped again
and the official site is unreachable... error 502... 522... is the server getting ddos?

You're right about the payment Cheesy I checked it myself and from 24 being hidden there' now only 15 being hidden Cheesy so basically the 9 lists were distributed Cheesy
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
---snip---

so if you, for example, are in the payment list on Aug 29th 11pm (right now)
details can be seen tomorrow and the actual payment (distribution) will also take place tomorrow on Aug 30th 11pm
---snip---

Dude seriously this is the new payout method? So if you reach the threshold today then you will only get paid tomorrow? That kind of sux, but where did you get this news though?
---snip---

Seriously, I don't think this type of payout is ideal or will work, especially on Raiblocks that houses tons of bot users.

I'm sorry that was my premature comment/conclusion about the payment
but I think I was right about hiding the distribution details before 24 hours elapsed
and a few things just occurred... the paylist seems to get stucked/stopped again
and the official site is unreachable... error 502... 522... is the server getting ddos?
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

Activity: 12
We do not support pools or team, we try to limit them to advantage solo claimers.

Reading this line from the wiki still have me curious. Does the devs really want real humans to work?? or they just love bots in the faucet? We all know bot users or abusers are always there it's a disease that can't be treat. Solo claimers never gain any advantage nor a chance getting paid considering that payouts are limited to a number of addresses and bots are causing threshold to rise up too fast.
Activity: 119
So basically the faucet is still paying and distributes xrb, but until you manage to claim 2000-5000 claims and they've also blocked pools like honeymoney or wallrewards and etc
Jump to: