Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 308. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
wallets and site down.

what is goin on?
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
Somebody please tell me can you claim in the railblocks faucet or not?,i like to work in railblocks to earn but i think this is not good now,i will wait until their fix the problem hope to work here after this problem
Activity: 81
what's happening to raiblocks? i wish i could help..
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Any member of slacks here? Looks like Raiblocks is gone from slacks. Can someone tell me what's happening?
Slack are working fine here, maybe you are trying to access from a wrong link.
Activity: 23
I get:

Illegal instruction (core dumped)

when running 64bit raiwallet in archlinux.
Activity: 35
Any member of slacks here? Looks like Raiblocks is gone from slacks. Can someone tell me what's happening?
Activity: 11
Never again I invest in xrb I already traded everything for dogecoin

I do not believe in this project anymore Angry Angry Angry

XRB is in its peak the past couple of weeks why lose interest on the project? It's just been months since the project was revived and the growth has been overwhelming. And why now? Not a month ago where xrb's value was dropping?

Relax, this is probably some claimer angry after the faucet stopped. I'm sure once the faucet is closed for good and distribution finished the coin will flourish.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Tell me what happened to the page that is blocked the payment list is closing or is it paused?

Can someone tell me why riablocks lock the paylist and our progress? wadafak?
Latest 24 distributions details are locked.

This simply means the last 24 payout list (24 hours) is hidden temporary
right now is Aug 29th 11pm, we only able to see the latest payout details up to Aug 28th 11pm (yesterday)
so if you, for example, are in the payment list on Aug 29th 11pm (right now)
details can be seen tomorrow and the actual payment (distribution) will also take place tomorrow on Aug 30th 11pm
this probably their method to make it harder for the pool coordinator to keep track things
but imo... pool could simply create their own counter for each address they use
and stop using the address after certain number of claims reached, and wait out for payment  Roll Eyes

Seriously, I don't think this type of payout is ideal or will work, especially on Raiblocks that houses tons of bot users.

Yeah me too I don't think this will work and I'm sure this will get frown upon by a lot of people, but it's a free distribution so I guess whatever works well with the dev will be the best for the project.

XRB is in its peak the past couple of weeks why lose interest on the project? It's just been months since the project was revived and the growth has been overwhelming. And why now? Not a month ago where xrb's value was dropping?
Activity: 21
English
I suggest the following. For no reason remove the google captcha, since the page will come more below than it already is. When they removed the google captcha more than a month ago, they started the real problems for the page. Do anything to solve the performance problem, but do not remove those captchas. Greetings.
------------
Español

Les sugiero lo siguiente. Por ningún motivo quiten las captcha de google, ya que la página se vendrá más debajo de lo que ya está. Cuando quitaron las captcha de google hace más de un mes, empezaron los verdaderos problemas para la página. Hagan cualquier cosa para solucionar el problema de rendimiento, pero no quiten dichas captchas. Saludos.
Activity: 2

Activity: 12
Tell me what happened to the page that is blocked the payment list is closing or is it paused?

right now is Aug 29th 11pm, we only able to see the latest payout details up to Aug 28th 11pm (yesterday)
details can be seen tomorrow and the actual payment (distribution) will also take place tomorrow on Aug 30th 11pm
this probably their method to make it harder for the pool coordinator to keep track things
and stop using the address after certain number of claims reached, and wait out for payment  Roll Eyes

Seriously, I don't think this type of payout is ideal or will work, especially on Raiblocks that houses tons of bot users.

Dude seriously this is the new payout method? So if you reach the threshold today then you will only get paid tomorrow? That kind of sux, but where did you get this news though?
Again, problems with the crane. The TOP 200 list is not updated again.
Top 200 get paid XMR?

Wrong thread sir, this is the raiblocks (XRB) thread not the monero (XMR) thread. Here is the official monero (XMR) thread on here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-monero-a-secure-private-untraceable-cryptocurrency-583449
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Top 200 get paid XMR?

You might be lost. They're paying XRB to only Top 200 captcha claimers.
Activity: 364
Top 200 get paid XRB
Activity: 23
Activity: 15
Not for humans but for bots. Strange thinking of the developer. Closing the payout page, he fights against the pools, that is, with the real people who decide on these pools, captcha, forgetting that the bots do not need a page of payments. Thus, he deprives the ordinary participant of a fair distribution. For example, I'll give the distribution for 2017-08-25 11:00:02 pm https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/distribution-single.php?did=1503702002 here it is seen on the distribution that the first places are the bots. Obviously the developer is beneficial that we would not see that in the distribution involved bots who from round to round will raise the minimum amount of traumatized to receive blocks. People using bots, vseravno in the first places, and they do not need statistics. The developer must fight with the bots and not with the real people.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
So if the payout is locked, is it still ok to use the faucet? I'm using the telegram app...

As of now, i think they're already working on the faucet stability, we should patiently wait until then
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

and stop using the address after certain number of claims reached, and wait out for payment  Roll Eyes
Jump to: