Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 311. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
O Lord, the faucet comes back online and we have the faucet whiners back again  Grin

If the faucet is worth your time, I am happy that it gives you some financial slack in this dog-eat-dog world.
If the faucet is not worth your time (won't take much to reach this point; the faucet economics is really for beggars), stop whining about the faucet, just buy XRB and do valuable stuff with your time.

Respect for the dev enduring all this negativity.

good point but you have to understand the cycle/flow
without continuous faucet claimers the distribution will stop
if noone works on the faucet, you won't see much XRB up for sale
no new fresh XRB would be avalaible for trading, new supply would halt...
with steady inflow XRB (earned by captcha solver) we would have stable price
stable price depends on the equilibrium of inflow XRB to market, total supply in market, and market demands

my request for the dev is to fix the unnecessary reload of the page & faulty csrf token error
the slow captcha loading would be understandable because of the massive claimers nowadays
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
stop donate to dev

Just so you know, it won't make a difference if you donate or not Cheesy

it will, some percentage of your clicks will be donated to them so your what is supposed to be getting is already donated to them tho it is not much but still there is a difference

Oh yes ofc. Sorry, I was only referring to him and him only Cheesy If he's the only one not going to donate it won't make such difference.. I should have made it clearer, my bad. Cheesy I just hate people who acts like a kid if they doesn't get what they want. They're using the faucet for free and if there's something wrong with it they're going to say something utterly useless things like what he said.

What the present is nice? bots work 24/24 and auto, human only 5 7 hour every days, Do you think it's fair? 90% money to bots, 10% to human

Okay here's the thing. If you really want to earn some money, get a job with a good salary and if you really love XRB buy it instead. That would solve your problem Cheesy It is just a faucet not a real job. I know you're good at something, don't waste it. If you really want to work online, there's a lot of freelance jobs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
stop donate to dev

it will, some percentage of your clicks will be donated to them so your what is supposed to be getting is already donated to them tho it is not much but still there is a difference

Oh yes ofc. Sorry, I was only referring to him and him only Cheesy If he's the only one not going to donate it won't make such difference.. I should have made it clearer, my bad. Cheesy I just hate people who acts like a kid if they doesn't get what they want. They're using the faucet for free and if there's something wrong with it they're going to say something utterly useless things like what he said.

What the present is nice? bots work 24/24 and auto, human only 5 7 hour every days, Do you think it's fair? 90% money to bots, 10% to human
stop donate to dev

Activity: 18
The captchas are still going very slow, it's the same as last week.  Undecided

Edit: Also updated every time
Your constant whining and complaining won't help. Just be glad that the faucet is already up and running. I'm sure the devs gonna fix it soon Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
stop donate to dev

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Cheap or high-end money, the wallet you want many people to use should work between the two and any two.This wallet, even the latest version, has a lot of problems to solve and  Faucet very very slow
Activity: 13
Faucet is too slow.I'm tired of waiting
stop donate to dev

Activity: 20
Just support it or leave it, respect devs please.
stop donate to dev
Activity: 2
Faucet very very slow  Angry Angry Angry Angry

7 days and now 1 captcha per 10 minute kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Activity: 26
Hi Raiblocks  Smiley

Well done for fixing the wallet maybe you should fix the faucet . . . kill those who use bot programs its ruining your ecosystem . . .
wow 10s 1 captcha very slow...........................................
Activity: 13

Good afternoon someone please tell me what this INVALID CSRF TOKEN message means. 0 (UNDEFINED) CLAIMS VALIDATED. How to solve it?
Activity: 21
English
In these post I only showed my disconformity to see the problems presented by the platform, since it is still in poor condition, it seems that they did not do much in this period of "Maintenance", as I said before, I do not care that the top , if not to improve the stability of the system, I do not complain about anything else, I never said that Raiblocks was bad, on the contrary, I am clear that it is the best, but that its deficiency can gradually crumble, great empires , countries, chains, multinationals, have fallen by neglecting. But what bothers me is that there always comes some who defend them by mowing without even understanding what I mean in the post..but well..I guess every head is a world.
-------------------------------------------
Spanish
En estos post solo mostré mi disconformidad al ver los problemas que presenta la plataforma, ya que aún sigue estando en mal estado, que pareciera que no hicieron mucho en este periodo de “Mantenimiento”, como dije anteriormente, no me importa que el top suba, si no que mejoren la estabilidad del sistema, no me quejo de más nada, en ningún momento dije que Raiblocks era malo, al contrario, estoy claro que es de las mejores, pero q su deficiencia la puede derrumbar poco a poco, grandes imperios, países, cadenas, multinacionales, han caído por descuidarse. Pero lo que me molesta es que siempre sale alguno que los defienden a siegas sin ni siquiera entienden a qué me refiero en el post..pero bueno..supongo que cada cabeza es un mundo.
Activity: 37
English:
I am not asking for more than the service is as good as it was before, that simple. Besides that mentality that is free ... Excuse me, in what world do you live ?. Nothing is free in the world. You dedicate time, effort and part of one's life so that the Raiblocks coin has value, I do not know what you're talking about when you say it's free.
But well, I will not discuss much with your mentality, I just want the service of those is as effective as before, but nothing, I do not care much that the top will rise, if not better the platform, and for that they had 1 week. I'm sorry I'm not conformist like you. I'm really sorry.
--------------
Spanish:
No estoy pidiendo más que el servicio sea tan bueno como era antes, así de simple. Además esa mentalidad de que es gratis…¿Disculpa, en que mundo vives?. Nada es gratis en el mundo. Uno le dedica, tiempo, esfuerzo y parte de la vida de uno para que la moneda de Raiblocks tenga valor, no sé de qué hablas tu cuando dices que es gratis.
Pero bueno, no voy a discutir mucho con esa mentalidad tuya, solo quiero que el servicio de los sea tan eficaz como antes, mas nada, no me importa mucho que el top suba, si no que mejoren la plataforma, y para eso tuvieron 1 semana. Lamento no ser conformista como tu. En serio lo lamento.

The giveaway it's just a form of fair distribution, it's been so long, and by trying to be fair, this community/project is flooded with people who try to benefit without giving back anything but still complain, you are free to leave, if they were greedy they would be having an ICO but they don't, you should be thankful for having a choice, and then there are those who just try to abuse the system with bot's.

And no, no one is benefiting from some random people claiming free XRB and solving captchas. If anything we are worse due the added complexity and the people it seems to attract. I thought that this was great and fair, but now I rather have an ICO or premine.

I can't wait til this form of distribution is gone, I thought most online communities were toxic until I met those guys, google translate english (if you are lucky), selfish, demanding and even hostile (like seriously, cryptopia stopped trading XRB because death threats)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Talking as an arbiter I understand ppl blaiming hard or offending devs or other if faucet has troubles (even if I don't agree with such behavior). When people need money to live most of them tend to have an aggressive behaviour, most of such behaviour is just behind a screen and is not dangerous in real life.

I respect who has not money and use faucet to live, anyway I suggest them to find a real job, which is always better in long term. I've been unemployed for many years and I know on my skin what's the meaning of "I need money".

Said that, try to refresh the cache, we are almost 24/7 keeping eye on the faucet.

Pace
Peace
Salam

Why, then, they designed the faucet ? to mock people ? why they don't close the faucet at the is always to was not whining people ? Yes, because the coin only lives by crane ! And invest for me makes no sense since in addition to the captcha in another way the coin will not be mined and in my personal opinion the coin is more than 10,000 sat did not rise (well if 10K rise) as those who captcha only hope for fast money and immediately drained it at the current price

well, what about work is everyone's business and not everyone has the opportunity to find a decent job , many do not have it
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Talking as an arbiter I understand ppl blaiming hard or offending devs or other if faucet has troubles (even if I don't agree with such behavior). When people need money to live most of them tend to have an aggressive behaviour, most of such behaviour is just behind a screen and is not dangerous in real life.

I respect who has not money and use faucet to live, anyway I suggest them to find a real job, which is always better in long term. I've been unemployed for many years and I know on my skin what's the meaning of "I need money".

Said that, try to refresh the cache, we are almost 24/7 keeping eye on the faucet.

Pace
Peace
Salam
Jump to: