Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 29. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I wonder how Stealth team is going to base Open Bazaar marketplace on XST.

According to Open Bazaar website, their marketplace is going to be based on BTC...

I`m waiting for the competent answer from the XST team on this issue...

Just change the build-in BTC e-wallet to XST e-wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1008
XST price is recovering. The trade volume increases. Just one good news from Hondo will be sufficient in order to boom the price!

XST price will recovered and much much more when Stealthsend technology is good with OpenBaazar
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
I wonder how Stealth team is going to base Open Bazaar marketplace on XST.

According to Open Bazaar website, their marketplace is going to be based on BTC...

I`m waiting for the competent answer from the XST team on this issue...
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
I REALLY hope this price comes back Sad

It will:)
enjoy it FUDers plaid out
MR1
legendary
This coin focuses its crosshair on anonymity and I believe Hondo can get us there.

Hondo is really intelligent developer but problem with pumping group.
I knew when they will start move their coin price will drop drastically.

All the pumping/dumping + fudding can/could be interpreted positively.
At the end of the day it's about the tech and I believe Hondo will provide.

What first grabbed my attention about XST was the focus on anon and the anon sms solution. I thought of a better version of Kenya's official M-Pesa sms currency which is being used every day by millions of Kenya's citizens.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-Pesa

XST sms service has a great potential to be implemented in the countries which are accustomed to M-Pesa mobile payments. XST sms money transfer service must be aggressively promoted in these countries. 
MR1
legendary
XST price is recovering. The trade volume increases. Just one good news from Hondo will be sufficient in order to boom the price!
MR1
legendary

Sure !!!

But pm1978, we must also elaborate our own moto for XST Wink
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
MR1
legendary
I dont see the problem if it picks back up i will be back in XST, one deciding factor for me last night was the news and i also thought the fudsters might still be dishing out inane hype,and also the canncoin thread and news, so what would of just been sitting here went into canncoin and have made nice tidy sum from it so far and its still climbing.

I don`t think it`s a good time to invest in CANN today. Its price has already risen x5, so the rising will not last long.

U have to invest in a coin when it is down and not when it rose already 5 times its previous value.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check out this tweet from the height of the FUDstorm 4 days ago. Note how every or almost every single one of the 260 retweets comes from fake twitter accounts. Does this indicate a determined attempt to manipulate the market? I think it does.
https://twitter.com/cryptocoinsnews/status/520687835372736512

(Jonah Holland and Maximo Mayberry. How could you? LOL)

HODL!

Well there are PnD groups on it twitter, any coin that seems to be going somewhere seems to attract fud storms, and more that often wreak havoc with the price.

Activity: 812
Check out this tweet from the height of the FUDstorm 4 days ago. Note how every or almost every single one of the 260 retweets comes from fake twitter accounts. Does this indicate a determined attempt to manipulate the market? I think it does.
https://twitter.com/cryptocoinsnews/status/520687835372736512

(Jonah Holland and Maximo Mayberry. How could you? LOL)

HODL!
I dont see the problem if it picks back up i will be back in XST, one deciding factor for me last night was the news and i also thought the fudsters might still be dishing out inane hype,and also the canncoin thread and news, so what would of just been sitting here went into canncoin and have made nice tidy sum from it so far and its still climbing.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
So what is the problem currently?
Lol..there isn't any problem man. Some are selling cheap and some are buying cheap  Grin
Is crypto world.
The coin is as strong as before and even more and the dev is working on his projects as before.
There is a lot of noise about it because of the trolling on our forum in the past days.
Every one is free to sell whenever they want.
Some choose to sell at low prices, and most of us are happy to buy them.
That's about it!

And some sell to themselves to drive the price down
Right! I've noticed that!
Believe me or not. Its your choice. I sold most of my other investments to buy xst at this ridiculous price.
Its a once in a year opportunity that I'm not going to miss.
If they try to bring the price down it means that a lot of people are buying to sell at later time.
This coin is backed by an honest dev which it happens to be a science man, and I don't see many coins that can say that.
There are a lot and I mean a lot of projects going on including the open bazaar.
I'm not investing so easy in a coin, but this one is really worth for me.
Everyone else can do what they want. Panic sellers will always be, and there will be somebody else to profit because of that.
Lol..there isn't any problem man. Some are selling cheap and some are buying cheap  Grin
Is crypto world.
The coin is as strong as before and even more and the dev is working on his projects as before.
There is a lot of noise about it because of the trolling on our forum in the past days.
That's about it!

And some sell to themselves to drive the price down
Activity: 442
Is crypto world.
That's about it!

As far as I'm aware it is a matter of confidence after a FUDstorm now resolved over a technical dispute.

The conversation and the development of XST continues unabated.

The question is whether you believe in Hondo's abilities or not…

I DO

My suspicion is many US investors (now sleeping) are hoping their bots will acquire many cheap XST before a price correction in our favour is initiated. It won't be long till we find out…

HODL
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
snipped

Grin

Faith wont pay bills, I'm still keeping my eye on it and would like to buy back in obviously to make small gains.

If this was truly cracked by Hondo I will sell everything haha in buy more, i imagine what this type of coin could do for
dark markets the road etc.

Hondo crack this your set for an eternity, as long as you protect the code for resale  Smiley

Faith wont pay bills? Tell that to the Church Wink

Grin

Faith wont pay bills, I'm still keeping my eye on it and would like to buy back in obviously to make small gains.

If this was truly cracked by Hondo I will sell everything haha in buy more, i imagine what this type of coin could do for
dark markets the road etc.

Hondo crack this your set for an eternity, as long as you protect the code for resale  Smiley
Activity: 91
I wish I have more btc to buy it now Angry
Pages:
Jump to: