Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 30. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Really thought this coin was gonna be finished by november and its future was looking promising. From last night on the news i sold, while i was still in profit.  
Price is slowly dropping, and soon as the word about it spreads further afield, it wont stop declining. shame i like this coin damn shame.
-Did you saw new roadmap with another dates?
-No.
Really thought this coin was gonna be finished by november and its future was looking promising. From last night on the news i sold, while i was still in profit.  
Price is slowly dropping, and soon as the word about it spreads further afield, it wont stop declining. shame i like this coin damn shame.

Oh really? What news sent you running?
Activity: 70
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
uhhh is anyone else having trouble with the blockchain?

the block explorer has been down for 2 days and the transactions i sent to Polo havent arrived yet and all my other coins have (alts and btc)

I have a withdrawal from Cryptsy that's missing. It's got a tx id and everything but the blockchain isn't showing it.

Not sure if it's a Cryptsy problem or a blockchain issue
If you don't see it in blockchain - it's a Cryptsy problem

The cryptsy wallet went down in last weeks fudstorm.  Even self admitted noobs say the wallet was an easy install.  Maybe Hondo should reach out and offer to help them.
legendary
Activity: 1008
This coin focuses its crosshair on anonymity and I believe Hondo can get us there.

Hondo is really intelligent developer but problem with pumping group.
I knew when they will start move their coin price will drop drastically.

All the pumping/dumping + fudding can/could be interpreted positively.
At the end of the day it's about the tech and I believe Hondo will provide.

What first grabbed my attention about XST was the focus on anon and the anon sms solution. I thought of a better version of Kenya's official M-Pesa sms currency which is being used every day by millions of Kenya's citizens.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-Pesa

I agree but I saw so many good coins with technology they were ruin by pumping and dumping group.

I have never seen a good coin with good technology ruin before. Please name one if we can see any good tech in it? I have seen a few good coins ruin because of bad tech, example is Cloak. Cloak anon don't work and no OneMarket as promised then the dev gave up and vanished. I hope he will coming back so this project could restart again, Cloak is a good coin but bad tech. Second on my lists is an exchange Mintpal, it failed because of bad tech also. I believed those ruined coins you said might have many bad flawed or the devs just vanished and never heard back again. I bring back Cloak often because most people think it was ruined by pump and dump group, but in reality it is not. No one can pump/dump and ruin a good coin with good technology/invention, period.
Activity: 91

the block explorer has been down for 2 days and the transactions i sent to Polo havent arrived yet and all my other coins have (alts and btc)

I have a withdrawal from Cryptsy that's missing. It's got a tx id and everything but the blockchain isn't showing it.

If you don't see it in blockchain - it's a Cryptsy problem
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 45
My wallets seem to be fine. Synced up.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008

This block explorer is working fine for me;
http://explorer.argakiig.us/chain/StealthCoin
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm excited for the future of stealthcoin. As Andreas Antonopoulos said it's about the technology development behind the coin not the current price. 
Once openbazaar starts up and this community grows , more people start using it then fudsters will be a thing of the past. People don't realise how new this coin is and 
how much potential it has in the long run. There is a reason afterall why this coin is getting so much attention in this thread even if some of it is negative trolling.
This coin focuses its crosshair on anonymity and I believe Hondo can get us there.

What first grabbed my attention about XST was the focus on anon and the anon sms solution. I thought of a better version of Kenya's official M-Pesa sms currency which is being used every day by millions of Kenya's citizens.

I agree but I saw so many good coins with technology they were ruin by pumping and dumping group.

This coin is under active development with a great community. I am sorry for those who may have lost money by panic selling but this coin is alive and well imo.
Activity: 30

Activity: 896
Thank you for you XST:) just bought some xD

Nice
My available btc are arrested by mintpal.
I can't put buy order in mintbug and then i did a transfer to bittrex yesterday and so far they have not appeared

Told you new mintpal is pure fail.  Undecided

Mintpal is unsafe to have your funds on Embarrassed Moolah really did a number on that exchange

Been trying to get my BTC from MintGox for 8 days!!!

I think I posted this in the mintpal who lost their money thread... If you convert to PND you should be able to transfer that out. I got 20mil PND out successfully. But my BTC is still stuck on pending.
Activity: 12
Thank you for you XST:) just bought some xD

Nice
My available btc are arrested by mintpal.
I can't put buy order in mintbug and then i did a transfer to bittrex yesterday and so far they have not appeared

Told you new mintpal is pure fail.  Undecided

Mintpal is unsafe to have your funds on Embarrassed Moolah really did a number on that exchange

Been trying to get my BTC from MintGox for 8 days!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: