Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 21. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 18, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
It is necessary because we have already enough bull runs to push the market up,though it isnt big bulls ,bitcoin is still tryin to push the market up that is why we should be supporting it by buyimg more bitcoins at the support levels.The whole market is getting pumped because of bitcoin's movements which is very bullish as of the moment,the corrections are indeed coming but it won affect the trend.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 18, 2018, 06:32:05 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
The market is just testing the resistances,getting ready for the big bullrun which is why it needs sometime to test both resistances and support levels,corrections are normally taking place when bitcoin's has failed to break the current resistances,which is why we should support bitcoin by buying from the support levels.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 06:23:02 PM
I think that the market is ready for a bull run, we have bottommed (I think) at 6,000 USD and now everyone who thought it was the end and doomsday is less twitchy and scared. cryptocurrencies are still here and new projects are surfacing everyday, I really hope it's time to make bank Cheesy
Activity: 204
April 18, 2018, 06:22:30 PM
Yes it is,few hours or days from now the market will be corrected as you can see the market seems to be in bullish trend for days that is why it needs sometime to correct,these corrections are neeeded to test the support levels of bitcoin which will decide the faith of the whole market,when the support levels are solidify the market will soon go skyrocket once again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 18, 2018, 06:14:02 PM
Who said that? I see no reliable reference for your assumption. Probably just some wild guess. But nothing is impossible in a market as volatile and unstable as this. As of now, majority of the coins are green but it could also drastically turn red any time soon. We all kkow what happened to the market right after the all time high last year right? But I really do hope that we see greens more than reds. Purchasing time has been too long already.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
April 18, 2018, 06:00:23 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

You shouldn't exclude such option too, but I think the current falling of the price in the period of 3.5 months, have possibly fulfilled the, and gradual recovery of the market will begin now.
If to look at that the market repeats the cycle, last spring when pery have begun to grow altcoins that now and observes many coins to bitcoin have broken the resistance. I incline to market revival in general.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

There are unpredictable things happen in just a day in cryptocurrency. Your expectation might wrong with other people and our move in crypto is different from one another. Maybe, I will buy and you are going to sell. Prices are moving because a lot of FUD news spread in us. Most of the time, traders are easily attract with the hype and FOMO. That's the reason I think why we can't predict easily the crypto even we will use a TA.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 18, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

My opinion is new market is not powerful as the previous market it needs to take a long time to improve in many things but hoping it will be back soon the last year crypto currencies values will come again very quickly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 05:34:38 PM
yes, it is possible. every chaos there must be some sort of revamping, just like the chaotic price market lately, slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. so must always optimis and positive thinking. Every cloud has a silver lining.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 18, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

It is going to have a correction,bulls needs correction as normally so that the support levels will be tested,that is how bull run works.You should be taking your profits before these pullbacks will happen but im sure it will be small corrections as we can see the whole market is still in bullish trend which makes these bears weak.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 05:27:13 PM
Basing on the current volume, personally I don't see another bearish market. With the start of the hitting the bottoms last week i think the market will sustain what it started  and slowly we will see the "greens" again. While the possibility of bear is always there, i believe it won't gonna take long for the bulls are now preparing to launch once again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 18, 2018, 05:26:28 PM
I think that Bear market is possible, but not likely. I believe that after big correction like the one that we had it is time for some healthy grow.
Activity: 220
April 18, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
Basing on our experience - anything can happen, but it would be sad to know, if it reveals that some whales are actually controling market for me, so just wait and hope.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 05:19:57 PM
We just went through 3+ months of a bear market, the crash already happened. Right now is basically the bottom, no where to go but up from here.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 05:14:54 PM
Of course the bears will come as soon as these bulls are tired you are going to see another bloody market that is why you should be doing the opposite as always.Bearish market will always come as it is part of the cycle,bulls after bears, and vice versa.You should expect some pullbacks before the bull run reached its final pump and you shouldnt in altcoins if that happens.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 05:01:08 PM
The analysis shows that another bear market is on the way, and that is coming for sure by June/july, so let's just have faith and trust in cryptos future, don't believe in false alarm.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
April 18, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I guess by now we are all aware that everything is really possible, we never have thought that bitcoin will make a dramatic fall from $19K to $6K but it happened, so I guess if another bear market sets it, no one should be caught by surprise.

However, its looks like we already hit the bottom twice around last week of March up to the first few days of April. That's why we have noticed that the market is slowly getting up, bitcoin above $8K now and ethereum stands at $500.

It is possible, YES, but at this point I'm not seeing the bears but in seems that the bulls and the herds are slowly consolidating and just started some mini runs and now testing the barrier at $8500 for bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 04:57:38 PM
It certanly could be true.
my thoughts are that , option 1 , we are going down or we are going to be relatively stable for few months before we enter the bull run.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
April 18, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

It just went up. Why want it down again?  Grin

If it will then it is taking so long. Remember when it hits the 7k mark and it stayed there for a long time until now? This could just be the same as that. It rests for weeks then pulls up again.
But that is just a speculation of mine. I am not sure what will happen. All I can do is hold it.
Activity: 921
April 18, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
I think that such variant of events is possible. This year will be difficult for cryptocurrencies. News positive more, but they have no effect on the growth of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: