Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 23. (Read 18305 times)

QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 03:33:49 PM
Yeah. I have a friend who won't stop telling me that the bear market isn't over yet. Let's use this bull market to rake in as much profit as possible against the next hear run

Or you get left behind and won't be able to buy back, who knows in the end.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
Whether a false flag or not that's ok as long as the future holds the success of all who believe in crypto specially in bitcoin. So for me what matters is day and not the today's situation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 18, 2018, 03:29:11 PM
It is possible, the market may take one last dip from here, but overall market direction will be up from here, i think the remaining part of this year will become bullish so good times are now near.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
April 18, 2018, 03:23:16 PM
Yeah. I have a friend who won't stop telling me that the bear market isn't over yet. Let's use this bull market to rake in as much profit as possible against the next hear run
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 03:19:16 PM
It's possible for sure. But I would bet like 80/20 on rising/crash, we have seen already too much dump and right now more and more positive news are coming to move it up. History says that new pump is very close  Smiley

Yes, the bears have the upper hand but you don’t know who or what might want to do a massive

Short Sell
Sell order
Buy order.

This market is very hard to predict.

A lot coins are decoupling from BTC
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 18, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

everything is possible in crypto
but, i don't see any sign for the bear will be come back soon
because in BTC/USDT pairs the down trend already broken and the market is ready to jump
but, this only my personal analysis mate and everyone have their own predictions
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 03:10:22 PM
It's possible for sure. But I would bet like 80/20 on rising/crash, we have seen already too much dump and right now more and more positive news are coming to move it up. History says that new pump is very close  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: