Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer L3 - 250mh - 400watt Scrypt miner coming soon - page 4. (Read 137409 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is the best place to buy these from now that the dust has settled?  Cool

And what am I paying? When would I get it delivered? Shocked
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
I am sure he meant BitcoinCash Wink

Maybe includes free kidneys?

or just bend over .....

ROFL, FREE RECTAL EXAMINATION!  And if you order now we will throw in a knife set that can cut cans and tomatoes...
Activity: 434
Merit: 107

or just bend over .....
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Activity: 280
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
lol 13k $.  How about 10 L3+ for that?
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Any long term review on the antminer L3 here? I have not seen a lot out there being sold as second hand.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but we've shipped 60 L3+ thus far between the May and July batches and have seen a 0% defect rate. It could be luck, but that's better than anything we've seen since the AntMiner S5s and S7s.

Are you selling to Europe? As I can't seem to order on Amazon with EU delivery. Or any idea where I'd be able to order with instant delivery? Can't be asked to wait for November with Bitmain direct Wink

L3+ for sale.
3 BTC.
Europe.
Instant delivery.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Any long term review on the antminer L3 here? I have not seen a lot out there being sold as second hand.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but we've shipped 60 L3+ thus far between the May and July batches and have seen a 0% defect rate. It could be luck, but that's better than anything we've seen since the AntMiner S5s and S7s.

Are you selling to Europe? As I can't seem to order on Amazon with EU delivery. Or any idea where I'd be able to order with instant delivery? Can't be asked to wait for November with Bitmain direct Wink
Hi, can someone please advise how can I use Antminer L3 for mining other cryptocurrencies than Litecoin?
The Web GUI of my Antminer L3 seems to be only for Litecoin.
If I want to mine other Scrypt cryptocurrencies like Belacoin or NLG, do I need to install a any new firmware or what should I do?
Thanks for your help.

Decide which Scrypt coin you want to mine.  Find out what pools are mining that coin.  Go check out the pool "Help" or "FAQ" page and it should tell you there what the configuration settings are to mine to that pool for the coin in question.  Usually the pools break out the coins by mining on a specific port with their URL. 

Some pools require you to have a login, password, and workers configured.  Others only require an address you want to coins paid out to.  So you will have to find out from the pool what they need. 

Then you should be able to go to your miner configuration add the URL, userid, and password.  Some times some additional switches are needed or a rig name is used.  Again the pool should tell you how to set that up.

If you want to mine a multipool that mines across a bunch of Scrypt coins there are several out there to choose from. 

Have fun exploring and learning where the best places are to mine with your rigs!  Smiley
Activity: 150
Anyone happy with their antminer L3 so far. Are they what they are all cracked up to be?

I've received all mine but unfortunately my psu supplier couldn't delivery. I've noticed on the bitmain site they have the apw3++ and says shipped in august.. I'm trying to select it but it's not adding to cart :s .. will they only be available to order after august or some bs!?!

And has anyone purchase these generic bitmain brands on Alibaba by any chance? .. I'm actually  desperate ATM Sad

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Antminer-PSU-1600W-1800W-power-supply_60673345445.html.

Any help would be appreciated guys.

Cheers

My machines will arrive in september. Couldn´t order the PSU yet as well.

A bit worried now. Do you have any update on your ones ?

I got this one on my S9, works great. Bit heavy for an L3+ but should work fine ;-)

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/1600W-Netzteil-Stromversorgung-fur-Bitcoin-Miner-S7-S9-Mining-Machine-12-5T-13T-/302381641045

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, can someone please advise how can I use Antminer L3 for mining other cryptocurrencies than Litecoin?
The Web GUI of my Antminer L3 seems to be only for Litecoin.
If I want to mine other Scrypt cryptocurrencies like Belacoin or NLG, do I need to install a any new firmware or what should I do?
Thanks for your help.
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
Anyone happy with their antminer L3 so far. Are they what they are all cracked up to be?

I've received all mine but unfortunately my psu supplier couldn't delivery. I've noticed on the bitmain site they have the apw3++ and says shipped in august.. I'm trying to select it but it's not adding to cart :s .. will they only be available to order after august or some bs!?!

And has anyone purchase these generic bitmain brands on Alibaba by any chance? .. I'm actually  desperate ATM Sad

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Antminer-PSU-1600W-1800W-power-supply_60673345445.html.

Cheers

My machines will arrive in september. Couldn´t order the PSU yet as well.

A bit worried now. Do you have any update on your ones ?
Activity: 384
Merit: 256

Activity: 49
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Quick video review up on my antminer l3+ if anyones interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYII62xAnsU
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

Here is a good option: buy HP DPS-1200 FBA power supply kit from sidehack
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fs-gs-server-psus-boards-kits-stickminers-gpu-riser-power-made-in-usa-940317
Reasonably priced and rock solid PSU.
DPS1200 PSU Kit (S7/S9 compatible)

This kit includes one DPS-1200FBA 1200W-rates server PSU, one GekkoScience DPS812 board, and ten 18" PCIe double-ended 16AWG cables. Kit pricing is $80, a savings of around 10% over buying everything individually.
The DPS-1200FBA PSU is rated to deliver 900W from 120VAC and 1200W from 200-240VAC, but it's capable of better than that - I have run S4+, S7 and S9 miners off this supply. If you know what you're doing, voltage is internally adjustable from 11.8V-12.8V

PRICE: $80 each
Activity: 40

Cheers

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Yeah, Bitmain told me nothing is written ON THE box itself,
but they weren't conclusive if there is something inside.

It's important cause it defines how much will I pay for import.

Bitmain declares full face value on any customs forms. This is why you local customs has a good idea of the value on Bitmain shipments. Like others have stated you are likely losing more money trying to find a way to pay less.

Other companies will declare a lesser value to avoid this issue.

Thats the info I need!
And that is the question I needed to find out about. Thank you.

The package is not here yet - it is INCOMING and they have a notification about it, and second - my country has huge import taxes, thats why I asked.
Yeah, Bitmain told me nothing is written ON THE box itself,
but they weren't conclusive if there is something inside.

It's important cause it defines how much will I pay for import.

Bitmain declares full face value on any customs forms. This is why you local customs has a good idea of the value on Bitmain shipments. Like others have stated you are likely losing more money trying to find a way to pay less.

Other companies will declare a lesser value to avoid this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: