Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer L3 - 250mh - 400watt Scrypt miner coming soon - page 9. (Read 137409 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
For those of you that haven't ordered this batch of L3+, I would do so now.

http://bitsonline.com/charlie-lee-leaves-coinbase-litecoin/

Oh i didnt see that nice.  If LTC can somehow go on another 100% run in the next 3-4 months and have a couple of other prominent scrypt coins stay viable, these L3s will be gold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
For those of you that haven't ordered this batch of L3+, I would do so now.

http://bitsonline.com/charlie-lee-leaves-coinbase-litecoin/
Ehhh, the replies in this thread makes me regret I didn't invest in Antminer L3 some time ago. Still, I expect the difficulty to go up +100% every summer month, so be aware of that  Wink I think most mining projects will get x3 difficulty like ETH got during past 2 months...

Just remember as the difficulty of the coin rises so does the price of the coin as history has shown us.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Ehhh, the replies in this thread makes me regret I didn't invest in Antminer L3 some time ago. Still, I expect the difficulty to go up +100% every summer month, so be aware of that  Wink I think most mining projects will get x3 difficulty like ETH got during past 2 months...
Activity: 337
450 freq.
stable mining, but temp is rising, even though miner is in an AC'd room, hottest chip around 70-74c.

I'm getting 295 mhs.

Overall, I'm impressed so far, this is an almost 20% speed increase. This baby might be able to break 300 mhs.  Shocked

Guys,
anybody overclocked their L3 (or L3+), how far can they go?

Basically, mine paid itself 4x already and I have nothing to lose, so I'd like to crank it up as much as possible.

I have my settings on 425mhz and hashing stable 550mhs.
Let me know your tests.
Now it takes 860w.

Cool!
I have an L3 which earned a lot already, so I wanna try how high can it can go.
So far it's stable on 406, I didn't go above, but the temperature is still pretty ok (70c),
so I'll definitely try it higher. I'm getting 266.5 mhs on 406.

I'm guessing it's ok to go up to 79c, right?
I shouldn't mine on higher than 80c.

What temp are you getting at 425 mhz?

I do have it in my basement and middle Europe so the temp is great - hottest board has 62c.

You know it's the same with all the computers - higher temperature means higher chance to stop working... If you burn it over 80c - and that's possible, that's not a problem but you have to change that secure that stops hashing at 80c - it would run... but nobody knows how long.
Nobody knows it at 60c either so you can give it a try.

I wasn't higher than 425mhz yet.

My have to work for at least 10more days to roi Smiley

Mid Europe is colder, I'm more in southern part of Europe, where it's already pretty hot at times. Smiley
Yeah, I'll do some more testing and report back the results.
The L3+ is ridiculous with under a 60 day ROI (even at 10c kWh). Most profitable miner on the market. Reserved two today just in case they don't release another batch in the coming months (which they probably will though).
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
so can the L3 only mine ltc ?
The L3 can mine any scrypt coin.  Check out the below pool which has quite a few different scrypt coins you can mine or you can use a multipool and convert to btc (nicehash) or coin of your choice (prohashing).

scrypt coins - https://hash-to-coins.com/index.php
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
so can the L3 only mine ltc ?
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Guys,

Basically, mine paid itself 4x already and I have nothing to lose, so I'd like to crank it up as much as possible.

Let me know your tests.
Now it takes 860w.

Cool!
So far it's stable on 406, I didn't go above, but the temperature is still pretty ok (70c),

I do have it in my basement and middle Europe so the temp is great - hottest board has 62c.

You know it's the same with all the computers - higher temperature means higher chance to stop working... If you burn it over 80c - and that's possible, that's not a problem but you have to change that secure that stops hashing at 80c - it would run... but nobody knows how long.
Nobody knows it at 60c either so you can give it a try.

I wasn't higher than 425mhz yet.

My have to work for at least 10more days to roi Smiley
Guys,

Let me know your tests.
Now it takes 860w.

Cool!

Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Guys,

Let me know your tests.
Now it takes 860w.
Guys,

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
I sold mine on Ebay for so much more than I paid for it I couldn't resist.

I ordered an L3+ to be hosted at Giga Watt before I knew about their ICO, now with the ICO it's an even better deal https://cryptonomos.com/?r=1H2MkmZnQak9mIc0NKCaddDsQ

The L3 was quit enough for home mining but the L3+ probably not so much so it made sense to get hosting, especially since they have on site repairs and my L3 was rebooting twice a day for no reason. If the L3+ breaks down no need to ship to China for repairs since I'll have it hosted. Considering buying more but don't know what will happen to litecoin price if Bitcoin gets Segwit on Aug 1 after UASF
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
So i have had some maths here for l3+ with the diff at : 287k 504mh/s miner mine 26,42 ltc which is 750 dolar atm and decreasing nearly 50 dolar with avarage %10 added difficulty... ( LTC STAYS AT 30 Dollars)

with that calculation Roi seems to turn back at 6 months (3600 Dollar Bach)

The teory rules are;

1- Difficulty UP %10 Per Month : (287k-310k-341k-375k-413k-454k) depends on miners ... (want to take train before agust and sept bach doesnt send )

2- Mined LTC Goes Down Per Month (26,42-24,4-22,25-20,23-18,38-16,72 Avarage 120 LTC) depends on diff.

3- LTC Prize Fixed To 30 Dollars Within These 6 Months... If its go up it makes roi day much more early

Electricty fee maintance pps share hold : 0,07 Dollars + %4,5 etc...

So What i am missing here ? Why This Kind Of Cloud Minning So Bad For Us... OR IT IS ?

You can use those figures but the 10% spike in diff every month is about to be much more than 10%.  Im not saying dont do it.  Just dont think that 10%/month will be a number that the diff will rise by this summer.
Activity: 15
So i have had some maths here for l3+ with the diff at : 287k 504mh/s miner mine 26,42 ltc which is 750 dolar atm and decreasing nearly 50 dolar with avarage %10 added difficulty... ( LTC STAYS AT 30 Dollars)

The teory rules are;

1- Difficulty UP %10 Per Month : (287k-310k-341k-375k-413k-454k) depends on miners ... (want to take train before agust and sept bach doesnt send )

2- Mined LTC Goes Down Per Month (26,42-24,4-22,25-20,23-18,38-16,72 Avarage 120 LTC) depends on diff.

3- LTC Prize Fixed To 30 Dollars Within These 6 Months... If its go up it makes roi day much more early

So What i am missing here ? Why This Kind Of Cloud Minning So Bad For Us... OR IT IS ?

The backlog of July 3 batches of bitmain L3+'s 505mh in July

Most of assume a 100% plus diff rise when they splash into the pool. Not
To mention bitmain could add to their own data halls and hashnet on top of
That.

Just saying my 1 tag along unit I'm getting L3+ I'm assuming if lucky an
11 month roi.

Hope you are right thou. But how I see it

Makes me wish I had bought more @ 1860USD last month..... 120% profit in 30 days (sold contract)...id say go for it even @ double the price.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

The teory rules are;

The backlog of July 3 batches of bitmain L3+'s 505mh in July

Most of assume a 100% plus diff rise when they splash into the pool. Not
To mention bitmain could add to their own data halls and hashnet on top of
That.

Just saying my 1 tag along unit I'm getting L3+ I'm assuming if lucky an
11 month roi.

Hope you are right thou. But how I see it
Merit: 255

The teory rules are;

Activity: 15
Also with the recent btc bull its hard to lock up funds in advance.  Total disaster would be if btc really spikes, LTC lags and bitmain saturates the market with L3s, too much unknown.  2 months is a long time in crypto

kind of with you on this, but gotta get it while the getting is good. still can mine other coins or mine n hold till LTC = $100 USD. still wanna shout out the dude who mentioned the hashnest contract mining early in May. bought for 77 per contract, averaged 1.1 LTC/day profit and sold the contract at around 139 LTC (.266 LTH/MH) thats about 90 LTC profit in less than a month on that so good looks my man!!!

pro move is going to be waiting for the LTC price to go up and then buy back more hash cheaper or just cop a cpl more rigs and call it a day Grin Grin Grin

still got my 2 coming in the july shipment, but if the price dropped by half in terms of BTC, what is everyone worried about, seems like a killer deal to me. just mine and dont sell till the price is where u want it, the more people mining n holding wouldnt make the price go up cuz of lack of supply??

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
bought one for 2k usd. shipping at the end of august. do you guys think i will be able to at least cover the investment? Smiley

Thats as asking us if we can predict the future...

But first - why the price 2k USD? 1300miner, 100PSU, 100postage - im counting 1500USD. Are you calculating with import VAT to your country? Im my case it was 400USD.

Depends how many new miners are in those batches - I think that time LTC diff should be three times higher than today, so calculate with three times less numbers than today.
Now the profit in LTC is around 200USD weekly - I would calculate around 50-70USD. Than the ROI is around 7-9month. Thats not so cool as having that device today but its in normal.
Its very simillar as mining BTC with S9 - there is also that ROI.

First two L3+ batches was really good deal with around 2 month ROI. Bitmain made the math better now and asking for higher price with longer delivery dates.
If you have good price electricity this miner is going to ROI once. Its nice up-to-date device. Good to have one.

thank you...can this miner mine other scrypt coins? if it cannot, i have made a mistake, as my titan is mining other scrypt coins no problem.

yes it can mine any Scrypt coin
Pages:
Jump to: