Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer L3 - 250mh - 400watt Scrypt miner coming soon - page 5. (Read 137409 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
Yeah, Bitmain told me nothing is written ON THE box itself,
but they weren't conclusive if there is something inside.

It's important cause it defines how much will I pay for import.

Well its pretty simple actually. Print your invoice out. What you paid is written on it and go to your customs office....

I really don't understand why people do not check BEFORE they order how much import tax they need to pay.  Why is everybody surprised they need to pay  Roll Eyes

You ordered, you paid...  Just walk up to them and pay your tax. Its kinda easy... The money you would make per day is worth more than hanging around here 3 days trying to figure out if you can safe 20 bucks by lying about the value.... Roll Eyes

And next time, check what import tax is BEFORE you order! Add it to your price and only if you are still able to pay, you gonna order.  If you don't need to pay tax when it arrives good for you, but calculate your tax in from the beginning
Activity: 337
Yeah, Bitmain told me nothing is written ON THE box itself,
but they weren't conclusive if there is something inside.

It's important cause it defines how much will I pay for import.
Anybody got any info from Bitmain about shipping of the next batch?

They should ship the July batch as we speak, but I didn't hear back from them.

just got mine! paid $1445 shipped

Hey mine are here too, the customs ask me what is the value of the package?

Did Bitmain write any value on the box or inside it??

Thanks a lot!

Normally it should be on the outside. if customs asks you it can be 2 reasons.

1) They forgot or its damaged and not readable (maybe they put the invoice inside. That happened me once before)
2) Customs doesn't believe the price written on the invoice and wants to clarify it with you.

Just send them a print from your invoice (what you paid) and all is good.

Hey Albortz,
I spoke with Bitmain, they said they HAVEN'T printed the value anywhere on the box,
but it's unclear if it is printed somewhere INSIDE the box, on a sheet of paper or something?

Can somebody who got the latest shipment confirm that please? Is the package value written anywhere?
Wisdomofsol?
thanks

Normally they need to have a copy of the bill on the outside. Thats the common reason for shipments to get stopped at the boarder.

But in that case I don't know if they included it inside. I am still waiting for mine.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Grin Grin Grin got my 2 miners for july delivery in hand!!! now i just gotta wait until those newer power supplies arrive, im glad that it's no longer necessary to rewire anything!

hopefully mine are shipping out as  close to july 20th as possible!!! wish they sent them early like they did with the rigs, would've helped immensly
would be worth paying a premium to get a psu today, each day is lost money, i dont think i would wait if i had some L3s laying around idle

Thanks a lot!

1) They forgot or its damaged and not readable (maybe they put the invoice inside. That happened me once before)
2) Customs doesn't believe the price written on the invoice and wants to clarify it with you.

Hey Albortz,
I spoke with Bitmain, they said they HAVEN'T printed the value anywhere on the box,
but it's unclear if it is printed somewhere INSIDE the box, on a sheet of paper or something?

Can somebody who got the latest shipment confirm that please? Is the package value written anywhere?
Wisdomofsol?
thanks
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
 Grin Grin Grin got my 2 miners for july delivery in hand!!! now i just gotta wait until those newer power supplies arrive, im glad that it's no longer necessary to rewire anything!

hopefully mine are shipping out as  close to july 20th as possible!!! wish they sent them early like they did with the rigs, would've helped immensly

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I got offered $15K for my 4, thought long and hard about it, decided to keep them.

sounds like a fair price. but i would keep them too.

Shame I didn't get my hands on the first batch and also i missed the D3 today again....

I was .1 BTC short for the 1st batch, by time I got it to my wallet they were gone. Sad
I got offered $15K for my 4, thought long and hard about it, decided to keep them.

sounds like a fair price. but i would keep them too.

Shame I didn't get my hands on the first batch and also i missed the D3 today again....
legendary
i bought some for 2100 usd (will be delivered in september)

at current price and difficulty i think people can even pay double of that easily.

double like 80 LTC right now with delivery in october?  you won't get 80 LTC ROI
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
i bought some for 2100 usd (will be delivered in september)

at current price and difficulty i think people can even pay double of that easily.
legendary
What was the normal market price?

My L3+'s were about $1300 each (end of Aug batch)

1200-2400 depending on the batch
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Where can I buy one of these used/secondhand and how much will it cost me, will it be Worth the cost, how long to mine before it returns a profit. What do you think guys, is it still worth it...

Good luck, sellers on Flea-Bay that have them in hand are asking upwards of $9000 for the L3+, and $3000 for older L3's.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Where can I buy one of these used/secondhand and how much will it cost me, will it be Worth the cost, how long to mine before it returns a profit. What do you think guys, is it still worth it...
Pages:
Jump to: