Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 91. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Back in stock. Cheesy

And gone again Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
S1 Sold Out  Sad when will be available again?

W_M

I think Bitmain will focus on the S2 now, so the S1 won't be in stock again Smiley

Lucky me. I got order in saturday.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hobby Miner
S1 Sold Out  Sad when will be available again?

W_M

I think Bitmain will focus on the S2 now, so the S1 won't be in stock again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

W_M

Nood.. I need to have 100 more next months.
Activity: 182
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bitmain being as clever as they seem to be, have just cleared out all their S1's with the clever pricing drops and are now just going with S2's.

legendary
Activity: 1018

W_M
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Paid 3 days ago or so, still unshipped but valid and paid. Do you think they shipped it or they don't work Saturday and Sunday?

Huh of course they don't.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Coupons expire: 2014-03-31 00:00:00

Team Viewer used live direct so you can pay Bitmain yourself - NO MIDDLE MAN - Only my discount code of 0.12BTC will be applied.

Ant1 = 0.773 BTC

Cheers 

Why are you pushing this so hard?

I'm pretty sure that the owner of the account can change the shipping address after purchase. What's stopping you from changing the shipping address to yours after some poor fool orders using your account?

he has more coupons than he can use, and they expire soon - don't hold it against him that he would rather let someone else use them. (Im personally strongly considering using one or two of them)

If I had not already ordered my sixth unit  I would have taken a shot. My sixth unit arrives on monday. At this point six is my max due to cooling issues.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Team Viewer used live direct so you can pay Bitmain yourself - NO MIDDLE MAN - Only my discount code of 0.12BTC will be applied.

Ant1 = 0.773 BTC

Cheers 

I'm pretty sure that the owner of the account can change the shipping address after purchase. What's stopping you from changing the shipping address to yours after some poor fool orders using your account?

he has more coupons than he can use, and they expire soon - don't hold it against him that he would rather let someone else use them. (Im personally strongly considering using one or two of them)
Activity: 532
Merit: 269

Ant1 = 0.773 BTC

Cheers 

Its a good free discount ? Also you can't change shipping address once its been confirmed. Also I would not want to do this either for very number of reasons. You make the order you get the discount you get the ant sweet
Activity: 155

Ant1 = 0.773 BTC

Cheers 

Activity: 532
Merit: 269

Ant1 = 0.773 BTC

Cheers 
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Paid 3 days ago or so, still unshipped but valid and paid. Do you think they shipped it or they don't work Saturday and Sunday?
I'm in a similar situation.  Took about 0.5 a day to confirm the payment (blockchain API issue?).  It is now 2.8 days since the order was started, so it looks like the 48 hours is not exactly met.  Bitmain's factory must also be busy with S2 and U2 devices.  The falling BTC value relative to USD is probably another disincentive. I'm sure that it will happen eventually.  On my previous order the main delay was in-country delivery (DHL transfers to Australia Post, which takes a break over the weekend, then waste another 1-2 days in transferring it between different distribution centers, fortunately it made it intact at the end, taking almost 7 days from order submission to delivery).

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Good morning folks Smiley

Bitmain is aware of the API issues on the website please don't be alarmed they will update this today.

If you are really worried please submit an email in but all orders get manually confirmed and dispatched within the usual amount of hours.

Just a reminder my coupons expire on monday so anyone that needs a bit of discount please get in contact happy to let them go.

With my discount price is $381 and this is order direct with Bitmain or £251 great discount!!

Thanks

Matt
you can not trust a man who forge an email , and says is from Bitmain!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Theoretically, if BTC went to 200$, would the price per ant miner sill be ~.89btc?

"Price changes daily" and, no, it's not going to be $180 for an item that includes shipping a heavy box halfway around the world.

Activity: 991
Merit: 500
Theoretically, if BTC went to 200$, would the price per ant miner sill be ~.89btc?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Bitman,

I had defective unit with my order, I had it shipped back as instructed before you ship the replacement. The S1 is in China waiting on you while you ignore my emails.

The difficulty is increasing significantly and I paid 1 BTC for the S1, this is a complete disappointment and waste. Why is your service so bad now ?  2 weeks have passed
when did you ship it back? its saturday evening in china right now, so they likely wont do anything until monday AM
Activity: 178
BITMAIN, where is my antminer??? I paid my order on 13.03.2014 and it still unshiped!!!!! I,m waiting for 2 WEEKS!!! I wrote a lot of e-mails and you didnt answer on it. What is going on??? I paid 0,941 B for it (590$ for that time), what compinsation will i get???
Order ID
00120140313205325925k7FvL3uv06B8
PM to Bitmain. I totally bought 10 S1 and there was no problem except Custom clearance took me about 2-3 days. I also pm to Bitmain when needed and he always answered nicely.
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
Bitman,

I had defective unit with my order, I had it shipped back as instructed before you ship the replacement. The S1 is in China waiting on you while you ignore my emails.

The difficulty is increasing significantly and I paid 1 BTC for the S1, this is a complete disappointment and waste. Why is your service so bad now ?  2 weeks have passed

What was defective
Pages:
Jump to: