Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 93. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I can't exactly scam you though a verified Escrow member on here... I put up the BTC and I only get paid once it arrives to you at the discount price so its win for you and yet I don't make a thing yes its good for me as it gets a bit of trade behind me and a bit of trust.

I would love to have each of my coupons used up and to get a bit of feedback for each one just to settle all this.

As well as being a reseller all these orders are direct on the Bitmain website. The biggest order I have had to date is for 150 units!

Totally understand that plenty scams out there but Bitmain is a good seller and will ship fast all I am doing is apply my discount code at checkout.

Thanks

Matt
With all due respect... is Bitmain aware that you are selling your coupons on here? You're effectively cutting into their profits to earn trust for yourself...

I am not selling my coupons I am giving them away for FREE, not cutting his profit as they issued me the coupons which I do not need. So its best to offer them here than go to waste. This is for Bitmains direct website not via ME
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I can't exactly scam you though a verified Escrow member on here... I put up the BTC and I only get paid once it arrives to you at the discount price so its win for you and yet I don't make a thing yes its good for me as it gets a bit of trade behind me and a bit of trust.

I would love to have each of my coupons used up and to get a bit of feedback for each one just to settle all this.

As well as being a reseller all these orders are direct on the Bitmain website. The biggest order I have had to date is for 150 units!

Totally understand that plenty scams out there but Bitmain is a good seller and will ship fast all I am doing is apply my discount code at checkout.

Thanks

Matt

If escrow thru a trusted escrow user/service is avail and used, that's a different story.  

M
As all you can see this all crover is nothing else than arse licker who just applying discounts for people.  nothing else...that's made me laugh.  why u didn't answered to previous posts. why I'm not still banned?u are good friend with admins in this forum. what a bulshit with second account.  and even bigger bulshit you being verified by bitmain.
He is also verified support for bitmain. because they can't do business without his third party middle man ticket system.
what's the point of sending btc sto someone with no trading history? THE BEST IS WHERE CROVER GIVING HIMSELF FEEDBACK FROM OTHER OWN ACCOUNT. This is so really honest person. must be..
not even mention  who is trusted escrow.
where is the link to your high trusted localbitcoins account?
maybe newbies will fall for that.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!

Thanks

Matt
With all due respect... is Bitmain aware that you are selling your coupons on here? You're effectively cutting into their profits to earn trust for yourself...
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
My paid order is expired.. what to do? Huh

Don't worry.
BITMAIN is the most reliable company out there.
Lots of people spamming them and FUCK them which takes a lot of their time to reading all FUD, but at the end they know they are wrong.
If you stay polite and don't spam they will get to you very quickly the next time you send an email.
They probably keep a list of trusted costumers.

Geduld.

Thought so, the first order (yesterday) went trough like it should and should be shipped today.
Activity: 854
einc.io

Don't worry.
BITMAIN is the most reliable company out there.
Lots of people spamming them and FUCK them which takes a lot of their time to reading all FUD, but at the end they know they are wrong.
If you stay polite and don't spam they will get to you very quickly the next time you send an email.
They probably keep a list of trusted costumers.

Geduld.
legendary
Activity: 1025
legendary
Activity: 1540

Thanks

Matt

If escrow thru a trusted escrow user/service is avail and used, that's a different story. 

M
Ok to make this clear:
This whole crover is nothing else than just "i want to be like..."
He created third party ticket system which has nothing to do with bitmain.

Just for clarity, is this

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

Am not into ur fight but I find the above somewhat suspicious..

I have purchased from BitMain without any problems and see no need for third party involvement,

The only thing perhaps that is needed is a bit of patients and less paranoia from the purchases..

I would not trust this crover user.  Either one.  As you've said, there is no need for a middle man.  

M

Thats fair enough but any discount is good I would have thought Bitmain verified me so to be honest can believe the troll.

I lit am giving away free money! with 0.42BTC Discount

Middle man is all I am doing is applying a discount

I did not see Bitmain post anything here indicating you are verified.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.  All it takes is for you to be honest with a few until you get a big order, then you disappear.

Sorry, I don't trust you, and I recommend others proceed with caution.  Lots of scams out there, and this rings of one of them.

M

Thanks

Matt
legendary
Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

I have purchased from BitMain without any problems and see no need for third party involvement,

The only thing perhaps that is needed is a bit of patients and less paranoia from the purchases..

I would not trust this crover user.  Either one.  As you've said, there is no need for a middle man.  

M

Thats fair enough but any discount is good I would have thought Bitmain verified me so to be honest can believe the troll.

I did not see Bitmain post anything here indicating you are verified.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.  All it takes is for you to be honest with a few until you get a big order, then you disappear.

Sorry, I don't trust you, and I recommend others proceed with caution.  Lots of scams out there, and this rings of one of them.

M
Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

M

legendary
Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

I would not trust this crover user.  Either one.  As you've said, there is no need for a middle man. 

M
Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

The reason I have two accounts - when I am at work I use CroverNo as I don't have access to the email that i made the CroverNo01 account with to reset the password and its been saved on my home PC.

I also purchase from Bitmain direct all I am offering is discount using my coupon codes. Order is still with Bitmain not me

Thanks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

Good morning folks Smiley

Bitmain is aware of the API issues on the website please don't be alarmed they will update this today.

If you are really worried please submit an email in but all orders get manually confirmed and dispatched within the usual amount of hours.

Just a reminder my coupons expire on monday so anyone that needs a bit of discount please get in contact happy to let them go.

With my discount price is $381 and this is order direct with Bitmain or £251 great discount!!

Thanks

Matt
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Bitmaintech,

I ordered on the 25th and haven't heard anything from you.

Order # 001201403250248499872GhD3TEo0665   
Wallet 1LyqVmFyum5NTjGnXW8E384xHeoczNbfUA   
3.672 BTC   
Pay:3.672 BTC
Confirm:0 BTC   

Paying
Unshipped
Expired   2014-03-25 02:48:50.0

Please fix. I can see you withdrew my BTCs out already. https://blockchain.info/address/1LyqVmFyum5NTjGnXW8E384xHeoczNbfUA
Activity: 616
Bitmain, ordered today, payment confirmed within less than 1 hour (has 22 confirmations now), but status is still 'unpaid' and 'expired'.
    Order ID: 001201403280218417562A9dexMP0681
    Date: 2014-03-28 02:18:42
    Total: 0.893 BTC
    Payment Method: Bitcoin Payment

Please fix

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
A lot of farms will remove their current miners to make room for the larger units and/or sell them to fund the purchases.

Miners that are sold are still mining (for their new owners).

Only when they become unprofitable relative to power or start breaking down will they come out of service altogether.

That said, I don't expect difficulty to skyrocket.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
You may have seen me say before that it's not worth it to buy the S1, but considering these prices, it might be now(sort of, still too many unknown factors).

I ordered my S1 and paid 0.893, it is Unpaid,Expired but it's due to blockchain.info, hopefully tomorrow it will be resolved.

That's what I figured. Today bitcoin hit a pretty decent low of around $480 (I exchanged some USD at $520) and at .893 BTC that means the S1 was UNDER $500. At the current difficulty, you can get roughly .015 BTC/day. Even with difficulty fluctuations you definitely will be able to make back that .893, it may simply vary between 2-3 months. And at the point you can decide whether to use the BTC to buy another miner, or just call it good and sell the miner on ebay.

A lot of people are speculating that all the 1 and 2 TH miners are going to make the difficulty skyrocket, but I'm not so sure. A lot of farms will remove their current miners to make room for the larger units and/or sell them to fund the purchases. The difficulty will go up a decent amount in the next few months as the large miners ship, but I don't think it will be nearly as bad as people assume.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
You may have seen me say before that it's not worth it to buy the S1, but considering these prices, it might be now(sort of, still too many unknown factors).

I ordered my S1 and paid 0.893, it is Unpaid,Expired but it's due to blockchain.info, hopefully tomorrow it will be resolved.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Ok to make this clear:
His not selling anything as he have no money. His group buys was JOKE! First group buy was made for 5 cubes(he tried be bigger than outcast3k) and he made raffle to users on forum. Than he realised how silly he was and sold them on ebay leaving people with nothing.
Second- clon of avalon 200Gh aparently was reseller as well in uk. He even post some bushit about 1Th machine. Mininghardware which is established business gave him sticks for copying every info from their site.

If you want to have s1 just pay directly to bitmain.

Always you can hear MY AGENT this MY AGENT that from him. He is not in control of anything.

And at this moment UK fee for ups is 63.10 per 2 x s1. Just received 2 today and one yesterday.
All deliveries was the same amount.

People- think! Some punk with no history posting bullshit how big he is and what his doing for bitmain but clearly have no trading history, have no active or past group buys.

I think trust is main thing in this business and this so called reseller have 0 trust...
On ebay everyone is good.

s1lverbox let me just make this very clear to you Smiley Bitmain has already shown TWICE that he is in liaise with me ALSO that I am a part of the re-seller TEAM they have Smiley

Yes the group buys were a disaster but you learn from that.

Yes Bitmain still has high custom fees as you can see while my low custom method matches Bitmain price + I apply discount #winning

Some punk has over 1200+ feedback on eBay with a registered Business and also a successful high respect rep on Localbitcoins? Please script kiddie go home.

You spam up my accounts on here with feedback only from yourself. You seem very despite for attention. Did Bitmain  not giver you discount?    

Bitmain even singled you out as being a troll on his threat. So please  Roll Eyes Let us all be cool without your rubbish and thank you to the people that got in contact today

On thread? You talking about that fake email?  What about you and big friendship with admins from this forum? Why im not banned like you tried with mininghardware? You group buys was disaster? That was joke not disaster.You not in control of anything.
The only troll here is you, mininghardware and outcast3k said that loud on their threads(group buy and official thread). Can you bit that?
I dont think so.
And really, i rather pay extra 30f for s1 from reliable trader than send any cash to someone like you and your agent.

High respect? where? links? Or maybe LEGEND CROVER dont have to prove anything?
I didnt create third party ticket system to get deep in arse of bitmain.
And NO! they not published anything that you are support or reseller.

Spam your account? One feedback about how big mistake you are and this you called a spam?
And i noticed you have big issue with true. Bitmain didnt mention me as troll it was you who posted fake email from him.
People waiting for answers on email and with you he even going for video conference...Thats interesting...

Again can you bann me please:

But please continue, Its hilarious how muppet who goes every day to JOB its getting bigger than bitmain itself on forum board.
Dont worrie about me and my coupons. Made more orders than you with them. But with this difference that im in control of everything what i bought and what i did.
As far as i'm remember your one group buy when i asked for pictures with your nick, your "agent" was showing that(in china or when ever was that). So no physical goods but big idea!

What a joke!
Pages:
Jump to: