Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 90. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I was wondering if there is a software out there that would allow me to check 6 Antminer's Status' simultaneously instead of loging in to individual ip address, perhaps I could enter all ip address' and passwords and then the software would show all 6 antminer's statuses?

any help would be appreciated.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I don't think they can afford to drop it more, with the current price of BTC this barely covers shipping.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
actually by the time they updated shipping status it was already at my door. Really can't complain.

this happened today I got an email and it came 1 hour later.

I now have 6 of these.  debating on 1  more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
actually by the time they updated shipping status it was already at my door. Really can't complain.
mine just got shipped after sending them a friendly reminder after 3 days.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Codes will expire today - like someone said it is possible to change the address but you will get full view of my screen also confirmation plus once tracking and delivery is made all good in the end plus DISCOUNT  Grin

Edit - Codes all gone - Cheers

If Bitmain runs low on stock get in contact and have plenty local stock in china, Cheers

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hobby Miner
Ordered one more S1 Cheesy Paid within 3 minutes after ordering and the status changed to 'Paid' and 'Valid' already.

For those using (or thinking of using) the discount codes mentioned int this topic: after the payment has been made, you still can change the address for delivery. So be careful Wink
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Yeah my orders are shipped  Grin And will be here tommorow!
Same here dude, I even checked the tracking number, it's within my country, however I hope I don't have to travel to the capital(that's where it is right now) to get it(I have to pay VAT, UPS etc and then paying for transport to and from the capital I'll never ROI).
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Yeah my orders are shipped  Grin And will be here tommorow!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Activity: 504
Paid 3 days ago or so, still unshipped but valid and paid. Do you think they shipped it or they don't work Saturday and Sunday?

Did you get any update on shipping?  Mine is still 'valid unshipped'

Cheers
Not yet, still Paid,Unshipped,Valid. Hopefully they actually sent it and it would be here within 3-4 days.

They ship Monday-Tuesday, my weekend orders usually get tracking number on Tuesday.
I just counted from Bitmains wallet they sold over 152 miners on Sunday March 30. Maybe 20% had coupons used.

At this price still very good investment.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Paid 3 days ago or so, still unshipped but valid and paid. Do you think they shipped it or they don't work Saturday and Sunday?

Did you get any update on shipping?  Mine is still 'valid unshipped'

Cheers
Not yet, still Paid,Unshipped,Valid. Hopefully they actually sent it and it would be here within 3-4 days.
ZiG
Activity: 406
S1 Sold Out  Sad when will be available again?

W_M

Right now...Monday morning...Open for sale... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1025
same here ordered 3 days ago.

Same for me. Reading the forum i think it won't be updated but just shipped haha. Lets hope it will arrive today/tommorow
Activity: 616

Cheers
No tracking number, but as I was leaving a UPS van came past me, had a hunch that it might be for me... and it was Smiley
Thanks Bitmain, you have an amazing organization.  Ordered Friday, arrived Monday.
Looks like UPS deliver it all the way in Australia, while DHL transfer it to Australia Post (not a very good idea) - Aussies make a note of that for future orders.
Took 5 minutes to set up, all running fine Smiley

Edit:  checked the Bitmain website later, and it now had the correct status and tracking number. Not sure what happened first, the physical delivery or the web site update.

Cheers
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer
back in stock.  Seems like they mark it OOS now and then just to mess with us.
same here ordered 3 days ago.
Activity: 616

Cheers
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer
Crap! I was waiting until Sunday to make my order for 5 more, since they wouldn't be open on the weekend anyway.  S2 isn't worth it at the prices we've seen.
Pages:
Jump to: