Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 63. (Read 355730 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Let me know if someone need a coupon. A small tip would be appreciated Smiley

I could use few.

How many coupons would you need?
What is your username?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

I could use few.
Activity: 23
Activity: 395
Merit: 250

and by the time it arrives, BTC could be back stable at $500... it never ceases to amaze me - the gaul of these companies, can't they just put a % mark up on the build price and just stick by it?

not doing themselves any favours by continually adjusting prices to match BTC price.

I agree, Bitmain is now more expensive than than SpondooliesTech's machine, disappointed with the pricing, was looking to buy couple more.

Not with the coupon no...
This is the new Bitmain S2 price with coupon :

Don't have a coupon so my cost would be $400 more Angry
Activity: 81
This is the new Bitmain S2 price with coupon :

can we rename them; 'shake, rattle and bork'  Cheesy

Haven't had a single problem with the S2  and they don't ship with hearing protectors or asbestos gloves

~L)L~

Had mine for more than a week now, it's running perfectly, no problems at all, wish Bitmain drops the price on these, Spondoolies just reduced their to $2695 plus about $185 in shipping for mid june delivery for 1.4TH or about $2000/th, come bitmain we need to be in the $1600 range:)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

Haven't had a single problem with the S2  and they don't ship with hearing protectors or asbestos gloves

~L)L~
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Anyone have a S2 coupon they are willing to donate ? Bitmain username dlowings

thanks
Activity: 434
for all of those that were pissing and moaning that Bitmain took away your full S2's and replaced them with the POS kits, Full S2's are back up for sale.

AntMiner S2 1TH/s Miner Batch 4
Speed:   
Price:      2359 USD ( 3.569 BTC )

Activity: 65
for all of those that were pissing and moaning that Bitmain took away your full S2's and replaced them with the POS kits, Full S2's are back up for sale.

AntMiner S2 1TH/s Miner Batch 4
Speed:   
Price:      2359 USD ( 3.569 BTC )

and by the time it arrives, BTC could be back stable at $500... it never ceases to amaze me - the gaul of these companies, can't they just put a % mark up on the build price and just stick by it?

not doing themselves any favours by continually adjusting prices to match BTC price.

I agree, Bitmain is now more expensive than than SpondooliesTech's machine, disappointed with the pricing, was looking to buy couple more.

legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
Activity: 81
Hello,

I've buy a S2 a few days ago.

S2 is blocked at china customs.  Sad

Have someone else the same problem ?

UPS Tracking :
06/02/2014  7:59 A.M.  Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release. 
06/02/2014  7:59 A.M.  Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release. 
Shenzhen, China  06/01/2014  6:00 A.M.  Departure Scan 
06/01/2014  1:00 A.M.  Arrival Scan 
Shenzhen, China  05/31/2014  11:56 P.M.  Departure Scan 
05/31/2014  7:35 P.M.  Origin Scan 
05/31/2014  4:38 P.M.  Pickup Scan 
China  05/31/2014  5:18 A.M.  Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Thank you for your help. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
Read my post a the top of the page, this was an attempt to scam people into buying miners from someone other than Bitmain. Looks like the confusion is working  Wink
Any guesses on what the value of the next coupons will be?

$0.00

BitMain is unhappy about customers selling coupons. So it's no longer being done.

xstr8guy, how do you know this or is your comment purely speculation?

There was a comment from BitMain recently in this thread or the S1 thread about (paraphrased) "unhappy that the coupons were being used in the spirit of which they didn't intend". Which I assume means that they didn't like people reselling coupons.

"weren't being used in the spirit which they intend"

translated

"too many discounts -you want broken stuff, fucking pay for it - we'll just put prices up now too"

cheats
Activity: 95
Any guesses on what the value of the next coupons will be?

$0.00

BitMain is unhappy about customers selling coupons. So it's no longer being done.

Actually, most (including me) were simply donating them, as the button invited them to do.  And I'm pretty sure Bitmain said that more coupons were on the way for recent purchasers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
Found it:

I'm in the same boat .. I was going to buy a S2 today but noticed that my two coupons that had the 30th on them were only valid for a second after midnight .. I requested a donation on this board and Bitmain sent me this response.

Hi,

No need to purchase an S2 coupon.
As they are being used against the spirit they were issued we now offer the discount directly to any customer.
Current price for the Antminer S2 after discount is 3.73 btc inc. express shipping.
Should you wish to place an order the payment address is -

So in short Bitmain is using the god fortune of the rising bit coin price and calling it a discount .. The fact that they think I'm that dumb is an insult as a customer. The fact that people were selling coupons that they would not have used was only HELPING Bitmain making a sale where no sale would have been made.. The real sore spot it leaves me with is that Bitmain thinks I'm stupid and do not recognize that they feel their customers are brainless . They know good and well that it is already hard to make a ROI on this equipment, and to top it off most uf us turn around and buy more equipment from them, that translates to "we basically mine BTC for them" … I just find it so dishonorable on their part that they think we are that stupid .

!!!! ATTENTION SCAM ALERT !!!!

There is a person using the username B1TMAIN trying to get people to send bitcoins to him saying that he will offer you a discounted price .

Apologies for the coupon situation , as a good will gesture taking in to account your previous coupons I will do each unit for 3 btc inc. free express shipping.

Hope this resolves the issue and returns a good trading relationship between us for the future.

Should you wish to place an order the payment address is -

1tt9mUabKN7zyosGNFkP6uXvJpLUBwRTo

After payment please pm me the transaction I.D and your shipping address.

p.s. I would appreciate it if you would keep this offer quiet as its not one we could offer to everyone.

Thanks,

BITMAIN.

NOTE ! he is signing it Bitmain, but his account it B1tmain …. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS and lose your hard earned bit coin … Please be careful and ONLY use the Bitmain web interface to complete transactions .
Pages:
Jump to: