Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 147. (Read 451039 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
Yes, your order is important to us!  Your order is in and it is valid.  Other questions.. we are sorry we were not able to come up with the answer you wanted to hear.

----------------------------------------------------------------
DDOS STATUS:  Currently Site is UP & Running
Order Confirmation: Manually Being Processed
Is this your reply to me?  If so, be clear, I'm not at all happy with your disposition of my order.  I consider this to be a clear abuse of your customers and a sad reflection on BTC as a medium of commerce.  In fact, in light of this, I'm not at all sure BTC qualifies as a medium of commerce! An issue of accountability on the part of the recipient?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
@ThatsMe

If you have an uncleared order, as we announced repeatedly, it is being processed day and night manually.  Please let us know the orderID if your order is being listed as UNPAID or EXPIRED.

If the order status remain unchanged for more than 24 hours, please let us know your OrderID and Payment address.  You can reach us at [email protected]

Thank you

I don't have and order. I was just venting my frustration at the lack of professionalism that is being portrayed here. Maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion you shouldn't be joking with the customers that are clearly frustrated by this ddos attack. Yes it does affect you, but it also affects your customers who place orders. Who knows, maybe it's because you've had 3 hours of sleep since this started and your starting to hallucinate from the lack of sleep. But, emoticons were used before the ddos attack was announced so, probably not.  
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
Yes, your order is important to us!  Your order is in and it is valid.  Other questions.. we are sorry we were not able to come up with the answer you wanted to hear.

----------------------------------------------------------------
DDOS STATUS:  Currently Site is UP & Running
Order Confirmation: Manually Being Processed
@Bitmain,

You have my complete sympathy regarding the stupid and ignorant DDOS attack -- my preference is the perpetrators be in a court dock for prosecution, hopefully there will be progress in that direction.  However, my concerns regarding my order persist!
donator

If you have an uncleared order, as we announced repeatedly, it is being processed day and night manually.  Please let us know the orderID if your order is being listed as UNPAID or EXPIRED.

If the order status remain unchanged for more than 24 hours, please let us know your OrderID and Payment address.  You can reach us at [email protected]

Thank you

Activity: 44
Sorry, we are working hard to fight this stalker...

Anti-Ddos Nuke incoming, soon   Grin Grin Grin

http://s30.postimg.org/ek05lhdwx/papi.png

http://s16.postimg.org/dyeuun3et/Yoshi_The_Bunny_Soldier.jpg

Apparently their's enough time to come up with some cartoons, but not enough time to clear up repeated complaints about purchases not being confirmed. Also, I don't understand why bitman is taking this ddos attack is a big joke. " Grin Grin Grin" wouldn't be my reaction to someone doing a ddos on my website. I don't think any part of this is funny. Whoever is dictating for bitmainwarranty needs to take a class in business etiquette. We're not in high school anymore. " Grin Grin Grin" is a poor response from a business at any time unless your business is selling jokes. I don't currently have any orders with bitmain. I thought $320 was a hair high, the price jump plus the lead time was enough to deter me from placing an order.

Happy Pi day everyone.
@TrevorS

You are not Ddosing us right?Huh?

Stalking is for the DDOS guy
Wouldn't dream of it -- such behavior is disgusting and despicable!
donator
@TrevorS

You are not Ddosing us right?Huh?

Stalking is for the DDOS guy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Anyone wants to sell me coupon(s) ?
donator
@sidehack

Thank you!

Yes, the listed price is 50% deposit price.  It will be $354 per S5 at the moment.

P.S:  Ddos mitigation is currently working.  The website services are back up and running!   Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy

I emailed them about buying 50-100 units when they reopened sales at $320. By the time they got back to me it was $419 and I was told there was no discount for 100-unit sales. I checked back when they dropped the price to $369 and was still told that there was no discount for 100-unit sales. Since the 1600-unit mass purchase is priced at about $350 per unit, they're probably not in the mood to negotiate. Which is retarded because in 3 months 1.1TH at $350 is gonna cost quite a bit more than 1.1TH at $370 now especially when you factor in opportunity cost of not mining for 3 months.

ANTMINER S5 BATCH 6 - Large Buy Reservation
Speed:    1600*1155GH/s
Price:       283392 USD

283392 : 1600=177,12 USD + shipping

Listed price for Batch 6 is the 50% of full payment as deposit to reserve the stocks. The remaining amount must be paid before May 9.

So yeah, $177.12 is the half-down deposit. The full price is $354, a whopping $15 off list price (4% discount). What was their unit price discount on the 52-unit blocks they were selling in February, when we first tried to contact them and got no response?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Will this be a good PSU to power 2 5s?

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151109

1250 W SeaSonic X-1250 ( SS-1250XM2 ) 1250W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready.

There are 8 PCI Express Connectors

No. Not at all.

donator
@bond007taz

We are very sorry for your inconvenience.

Staffs are working 24/7 to clear these stuck orders while under the heavy Ddos attack.  The attack has nothing to do with the actual transactional data. Your order will be manually confirmed in order it was received, However, please be patient with us for a bit longer.  We do expect this attack to last for a few more days.

It may show as Expired or Unpaid.  If it is showing PAID on the blockchain.info  you are GOOD TO GO!!  Just shoot us an email to [email protected] with your ORDER ID & Payment Address and you will be contacted in the next few days.  (Also it is a late night weekend in Beijing at the moment)

The miner shipping will start as schedule on March 30th or sooner.  

Currently, the site is back up & running again just now!  Cheesy

I am concerned that bitmain has my coin but havent responded with a confirmation that I paid (even though my payment shows it went in 5 minutes after I ordered it) - does this mean they are going to take my money and not give me the product I ordered?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

I emailed them about buying 50-100 units when they reopened sales at $320. By the time they got back to me it was $419 and I was told there was no discount for 100-unit sales. I checked back when they dropped the price to $369 and was still told that there was no discount for 100-unit sales. Since the 1600-unit mass purchase is priced at about $350 per unit, they're probably not in the mood to negotiate. Which is retarded because in 3 months 1.1TH at $350 is gonna cost quite a bit more than 1.1TH at $370 now especially when you factor in opportunity cost of not mining for 3 months.

ANTMINER S5 BATCH 6 - Large Buy Reservation
Speed:    1600*1155GH/s
Price:       283392 USD

283392 : 1600=177,12 USD + shipping
Activity: 518
Why do you ask what they can do for you in terms of discout?
You have the numbers they are publicly advertising, so if you feel you can work out a good price for the number of units that you require, do that and put it to them! But honestly, if the price for 1600 units is $350 (and for 1 unit is $370), then I can not see that a discount on 100 units will be anything to someone ordering 100 units. Bear in mind that you're most likely going to pay shipping at the rate of 1 unit (and that is where I'd have envisaged a discount to originate from). So basically, you'll just have to grin and bear it or wait for them to release the next gen .... saying that, getting the 100 units now may earn you coupons to apply to the next-gen! Your choice!
Activity: 26
What is the best way to contact support?

My payment is not being acknowledged by Bitmain even though I paid with BTC immediately after my order. Blockchain proves it.

I posted the details on here earlier but then removed them.

I just want to make sure that I am getting my S5!

same issue here, i never got confirmation they received my payment but was up to 75 confirmations on my BTC transfer - i sent them an email - waiting to hear back.

I am concerned that bitmain has my coin but havent responded with a confirmation that I paid (even though my payment shows it went in 5 minutes after I ordered it) - does this mean they are going to take my money and not give me the product I ordered?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Any chance I could Purchase them in a Package again of like 25-50 units like before.... i want to buy a Package but cannot afford 1600 units unfortunately... Cry

Tried emailing them for a specific price quote?

Activity: 3
passport.bitmain.com
Host
Error

passport.bitmain.com/login
error

@ Bitmain. Any updates as to when login access will be available?
donator
Sorry, we are working hard to fight this stalker...

Anti-Ddos Nuke incoming, soon   Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 672
passport.bitmain.com
Host
Error
Jump to: