Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 163. (Read 451039 times)

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Don't forget the $50 for shipping.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
A $64 jump is huge - 20% increase.

I agree

I wanted to pay by credit card and the link was screwed up. Went to batch 4 which was sold out. I was willing to buy some at $320 and then a $64 jump. That also increases the customs (duty) tax.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
$64 makes this not profitable.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
A $64 jump is huge - 20% increase.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Did the prices just rise? A few hours ago S5 Batch 5 cost 320USD, now it is 384USD?!?

OMG you're right. My shopping cart has been updated Sad

Here we go again...

Bitmain. Why do you hurt us so ? Making it awfully hard to love you Sad
Activity: 426
Yes, just as I was completing my order the price jumped and went through at the higher price.  Were 320 & 295.
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Did the prices just rise? A few hours ago S5 Batch 5 cost 320USD, now it is 384USD?!?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Three month lead-time on batch 6? That seems a little excessive, and borders more on a straight pre-order than batch production.

Agreed.

Almost broke my jaw this morning.

I think the June shipping is some form of smoke-screen for the S5 against the next-gen (S6?), thus banish the thought any potential customer may have to hold back until the next-gen is out!

With their track record, bitmain have never done pre-orders, and though their reputation in the industry precedes them, they are well aware of the community's attitude towards pre-orders, and wouldn't tarnish their reputation by doing one on existing hardware. I have to say I hope they have replaced the fan or tweaked /added settings for controlling the fan.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Three month lead-time on batch 6? That seems a little excessive, and borders more on a straight pre-order than batch production.

It seems more of a "we may or may not produce this batch depending on sales" to me.
it is nice to see it priced better.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

Agreed.

Almost broke my jaw this morning.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Activity: 109
Anyone have any s5 coupons? Please pm me!

Cheers,
Bitblazing.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

So why the difference?

sometimes the 5s hash does drop and sometimes it does rise, I think it has to do with the psu but I'm not sure. The average stays about the same so I know the miner is working at about 1.1Th/s which is where I want it with my current setup. I could always do more hashing but it doesn't seem as stable when it is not at this setting.

As an average as you stated dogie, I should be watching the daily hash on my pool and miner settings and now worry about the 5s and 30m, 10m on the pool?

I seem to be getting consistent payout, i guess that is all that matters.

becouse sometimes your antminer will find more shares and sometimes less, same as finding btc block - your ant trying to find many small blocks.

Sounds like you're on Eligius.  I'm there lately as well.  I notice a drop in hashrate as reported by Eligius like now when I'm reading my morning news.  The consistent payout is nice - large user base - but smaller payout per user shares.  I wonder if they use a lower difficulty.  Lower difficulty I assume means more data back and forth and more easily slowed with router diversion to my news websites.  For years they've had a note about difficulty setting that I haven't seen.
Activity: 85
Anyone got some extra S5 coupons? PM
Activity: 326
batch 6 - June 9th ? It 's a typo ?
legendary
 NEW BATCHES OF ANTMINER S5 ARE ONLINE

ANTMINER S5 is available now on https://bitmaintech.com Smiley
  Quantity limited units scheduled to be sold in the round and it's also the last round of production of S5.
  If you need more than 500 S5 at once, please write to [email protected]. Bulk buyers can pay 37.5% of the full payment in advance to reserve the stocks. The pre-payment will not be refundable.
  Refer to our official website for more details Wink Wink

This is great news. Can you please fix the credit card links.

Thank you.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
  NEW BATCHES OF ANTMINER S5 ARE ONLINE

ANTMINER S5 is available now on https://bitmaintech.com Smiley
  Quantity limited units scheduled to be sold in the round and it's also the last round of production of S5.
  If you need more than 500 S5 at once, please write to [email protected]. Bulk buyers can pay part of the full payment in advance to reserve the stocks. The pre-payment will not be refundable.
  Refer to our official website for more details Wink Wink
legendary
'Quantity limited units scheduled to be sold in the round and it's also the last round of production of S5.'

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

S6 for the fall?
legendary
S5 batches 5 and 6 up now!
EDIT: Starts shipping 30th March and 9th June respectively ......

WOOT!

EDIT: Link to credit card purchase is the wrong price and is marked sold out. Dates are wrong so I am assuming that the link is an old one. Please fix.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/bitmain-antminer-s5-1155gh-s-0-51j-g-batch/216320560.html
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
S5 batches 5 and 6 up now!
EDIT: Starts shipping 30th March and 9th June respectively ......
Jump to: