Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 167. (Read 451039 times)

soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Can recovery from a long holiday in China take more then a Monday and Tuesday?

Post-communism capitalism required a lifestyle change.  Long vacation - workers mind set shifts back to the iron rice bowl days and don't bounce back right away.

I had a friend with whom I played chess weekly.  He was from the central south region of China.  He explained to me what it was like working with guaranteed employment.  On a nice day he would decide to leave for the park and sit in the sun.  His boss would insist he go back to work.  He wouldn't.  So, a change from such a mind set might be difficult and could crop up again after long holidays.

----------

And I just learned it's possible that post-holiday shipping may be bogging down export.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This another place Ive found a lot of miners at and i have ordered  from there in the past and got what i ordered

http://www.aliexpress.com/premium/antminer-s5.html?ltype=wholesale&SearchText=antminer+s5&isPremium=y&d=y&origin=y&initiative_id=SB_20150305124935&isViewCP=y&catId=0

but it's not that much cheaper then E bay or Amazon .

just another place to get all most any miner you want or buy bulk .

cya

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
bitmaintech website is down ..... could we have some movement finally!?

No. I asked bitmain to move onto cloudflare so everyone can can locally served rather than using CN servers. Because the name servers changed it'll take a few hours to a day for everything to propagate.

-Or, a setting is wrong while moving over.

Does NO mean there isn't any movement on new sales and/or product?

It means its unrelated.

What happened with the movement we were supposed to see last Monday?

It came and they hadn't decided what to do yet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

No. I asked bitmain to move onto cloudflare so everyone can can locally served rather than using CN servers. Because the name servers changed it'll take a few hours to a day for everything to propagate.

Usual dogie waffle!

See what I mean? He insinuated there was going to be some movement on Monday just gone .... its now Thursday and nothing!
Now he says there is no movement at all, rather bitmain are carrying out his instructions .... from you dogie? What a dunce! I won't be surprised at all if the site gets back online with a new offering listed.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
I've sold one of my S3 miners, will sell my next one and a coin craft to help fund my S5. I was juggling between this and the jackson but I believe this is better on the wallet in terms of power consumption. I lost $19 AUD on my S3 miners which I ran for about 3 - 4 months but I'm not fussed, I made some bitcoin!

Hold your horses back! There's currently no way to buy either an S5 or an SP20...

Bad times truly .... tried to order an Avalon 4.1 and total comes to BTC 2.14 including shipping with DHL to UK (not that there is choice of shipper either!)! What a rip-off! My S5 cost a whopping BTC 1.1 shipped (after applying voucher).

Patience... i even got a loan on BTCJam to buy an additional unit, and Wham! No S5 for me Sad Good thing i have enough hashing power to cover the loan.... but this tests one's patience...

ebay for the expensive win!

~ $500 plus shipping without PSU
~ $650 plus shipping with PSU

legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
I've sold one of my S3 miners, will sell my next one and a coin craft to help fund my S5. I was juggling between this and the jackson but I believe this is better on the wallet in terms of power consumption. I lost $19 AUD on my S3 miners which I ran for about 3 - 4 months but I'm not fussed, I made some bitcoin!

Hold your horses back! There's currently no way to buy either an S5 or an SP20...

Bad times truly .... tried to order an Avalon 4.1 and total comes to BTC 2.14 including shipping with DHL to UK (not that there is choice of shipper either!)! What a rip-off! My S5 cost a whopping BTC 1.1 shipped (after applying voucher).

Patience... i even got a loan on BTCJam to buy an additional unit, and Wham! No S5 for me Sad Good thing i have enough hashing power to cover the loan.... but this tests one's patience...
Activity: 111
I had another S5 loose a blade on Sunday (2nd one that has failed in the 30 days I've had them). I tried using a different power supply and also moving the cables to the other port on the controller but it's still going all xxx's. I'm not overclocking, just running stock settings. I emailed Bitmain support but only got one response asking what kind of power supply I was using. I responded back (EVGA 750G & Corsair HX850) but heard  nothing further from them. Bitmain, can you send me an RMA number and I'll ship this back to Colorado?

Hi, we are in the same boat. 1 of my s5 blade dead in a month and promised to give shipping label to ship back. But its already 3 weeks since the promised and I never heard back from them again. I send couple email but no reply at all. BITMAIN if you read this please prosess our RMA. I Have been loyal customer since antminer S1.  Thank You

I had another one fail a few weeks ago and Bitmain Support was much more responsive then. I don't mind paying the shipping to Denver, just don't want to ship it back without an RMA number or confirmation that they will send me a replacement.

By which method did you each contact?

Email to [email protected] and pm to BitmainWarranty on here.

Thanks. I'll give the teams responsible a poke.

Hi Dogie, can you help me too please.
here is the last email, telling me that shipping label will be generated.

Bump the zendesk ticket, that date is very old.

Hi, yes I have bump it several time no response. I get a reply here from BitmainWarranty asking me to wait, let see how it goes.
Thank for your help Dogie.
Activity: 89

Does NO mean there isn't any movement on new sales and/or product?

@Dogie - Do they plan on bringing the Bitmain site back online soon or is the holiday still going on for them. Thanks

https://bitmaintech.com/ works for me?

@Dogie - I mean in the sense that they will have miners back up for sale S5 for example. Thanks

No concrete plans yet, should get some movement on Monday.

Sure would be nice if someone from Bitmain would chime in as to the plans.  Sure would like to buy some hardware from someone!!
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 89

Let's hope so... finally!
legendary
dogiecoin.com
I had another S5 loose a blade on Sunday (2nd one that has failed in the 30 days I've had them). I tried using a different power supply and also moving the cables to the other port on the controller but it's still going all xxx's. I'm not overclocking, just running stock settings. I emailed Bitmain support but only got one response asking what kind of power supply I was using. I responded back (EVGA 750G & Corsair HX850) but heard  nothing further from them. Bitmain, can you send me an RMA number and I'll ship this back to Colorado?

Hi, we are in the same boat. 1 of my s5 blade dead in a month and promised to give shipping label to ship back. But its already 3 weeks since the promised and I never heard back from them again. I send couple email but no reply at all. BITMAIN if you read this please prosess our RMA. I Have been loyal customer since antminer S1.  Thank You

I had another one fail a few weeks ago and Bitmain Support was much more responsive then. I don't mind paying the shipping to Denver, just don't want to ship it back without an RMA number or confirmation that they will send me a replacement.

Bump the zendesk ticket, that date is very old.

Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

handytxg?
your username look so familiar..
you're a kaskuser right?

-

i have same case with you, one of my antminer blade did not working, so the hashrate only 500ghs / half a normal hashrate. I also tried using a different power supply (seasonic 750, x850gold, and acbel 900w) and also moving the cables to the other port on the controller but it's still going all -----'s if i mining in ant or f2p, but if i mining in btcmp all look normally.
fortunately, the seller (kaskuser) care about that and replace me a new antminer.
asli dah bhs inggris gw kacaw Cheesy
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Can recovery from a long holiday in China take more then a Monday and Tuesday?

Post-communism capitalism required a lifestyle change.  Long vacation - workers mindset shifts back to the iron ricebowl days and don't bounce back right away.
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners

Activity: 112
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Activity: 111

Activity: 543
I had another S5 loose a blade on Sunday (2nd one that has failed in the 30 days I've had them). I tried using a different power supply and also moving the cables to the other port on the controller but it's still going all xxx's. I'm not overclocking, just running stock settings. I emailed Bitmain support but only got one response asking what kind of power supply I was using. I responded back (EVGA 750G & Corsair HX850) but heard  nothing further from them. Bitmain, can you send me an RMA number and I'll ship this back to Colorado?

Hi, we are in the same boat. 1 of my s5 blade dead in a month and promised to give shipping label to ship back. But its already 3 weeks since the promised and I never heard back from them again. I send couple email but no reply at all. BITMAIN if you read this please prosess our RMA. I Have been loyal customer since antminer S1.  Thank You

Thanks, I did hear back from BitmainWarranty & shipped my miner back to him this afternoon.
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Jump to: