Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 279. (Read 451048 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Shipping, still a rip off, is half of what the S3's STILL are.  Bitmain, bust out the plasma cutter and lop the tops off those S3's to knock down the weight!
S3 shipping weight  6.2kg
S5 shipping weight 3.5kg
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I would be more than happy to review a unit as well. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
This is the fourth string miner that I know of - the others being the OneString and Yazio (or whatever) boards with Bitfury chips, and the Prisma. I know plenty about how reliable the Prismas are, but not enough about the Bitfury-based boards. (A previous post mentions a fifth design I had not previously seen, so chalk that one up).

XBTec have been using it on their custom BE200 designs for a long time now without problems.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Quick note I have been offered a review unit from bitmaintech .  I will post the review when I get the unit. I want to thank them…

I got a pm from BitmainWarranty this morning.  I will set it up and match up against the sp20's I have.  I am fair honest and will try to show which is better and why.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/myrig-383527

Thanks to bitmainwarranty  for the offer.
Congrats on being chosen to do a review on the unit, Phil!

BitmainWarranty, please feel free to send me a review unit as well... I'll put it through its paces on p2pool Smiley
Activity: 816
Quick note I have been offered a review unit from bitmaintech .  I will post the review when I get the unit. I want to thank them…

I got a pm from BitmainWarranty this morning.  I will set it up and match up against the sp20's I have.  I am fair honest and will try to show which is better and why.

Nice! Congrats and I look forward to it.  Your SP20 thread has been very helpful.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

legendary
it is incorrect in the cart also
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Did you? I guess NOT

hey, Bitmain, fix your BTC price on the front page and on order page. it is stuck at 328.86 for more than 12 hours already.
If you don't fix it and charge people at 328.86 instead of current 337, you will get a mess on your hands.
Several people already mentioned it and it is possibly something major.

Agreed. I would like to place an order but exchange right is not correct.

but is the price just incorrect on the main page..? surely it is correct in the cart process?
have you tried to run through the cart to check?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hey, Bitmain, fix your BTC price on the front page and on order page. it is stuck at 328.86 for more than 12 hours already.
If you don't fix it and charge people at 328.86 instead of current 337, you will get a mess on your hands.

but is the price just incorrect on the main page..? surely it is correct in the cart process?
have you tried to run through the cart to check?
legendary

Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Still no answer on this one

BITMAIN, how often do you update the bitcoin/usd price on your site? current price is 334-335, and your ticker is stuck at 328. for a large order, that makes a hefty difference. i placed an order, and i didn't realize your bitcoin price ticker was not being updated...  Huh Huh Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
just picked up another rm1000 from newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139057&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL122314&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL122314&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL122314-_-EMC-122314-Index-_-PowerSupplies-_-17139057-S0E

i scored duo rm1000's and an ax1200i from newegg during xmas sales.
there is one thing i do not have a shortage of atm and that is power supplies.
i have an entire fleet of these corsairs rm1000's and ax12000is.
rm1000's for mining hardware and ax1200i's for pc builds.

interesting choice. You still cannot run two S5 on rm1000, then why not get a reliable Corsair CX750M, which should be plenty.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Really not worth the money for the power lower power consumption...

The only thing that seems worthwhile is IF the miner link firmware will be available for s3 / c1

Only good thing is that the difficulty may not spike like all the other Bitmain releases.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they can beat SP-Tech 1 (one) voluntary RMA in Thousands...

one single voluntary RMA in thousands of orders and SP-Tech competitors seem to be having a party about it.
it's good that this community are so congratulatory on the successes of SP-Tech  Grin
We had other RMAs of course, this is the first instance of such sort in the SP20.

Guy

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

now, first batch of S5 sold out in 12 hours. good luck to you guys.

Nope, not sold out.
Let me put it to you: BMT are unsure about the stability of the S5 and they have only sold a few to test RMA requests.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they can beat SP-Tech 1 (one) voluntary RMA in Thousands...

Cheesy

dude, you are really working hard here, I hope you get your free sample of sp20.

I don't accept free units, all of my miners are paid for. thanks for your concern.

then you are really stupid if you are doing it for free.

Calling someone stupid shows your level of maturity. Please keep these forums for the mature, we don't need the immature here.

He can't help it. He follows the Wall Observer thread. That thread will rough you up real good.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
I might have to buy a batch just to keep the facility I have my machines in warm enough. If it's -27oc now then I fear January will be tough.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi,

Batch 2 is open for sale now. Shipping date is on Jan 4th. Please visit http://bitmaintech.com  for ordering.

Wow, batch 2 already and you still haven't distributed the L1 coupons. Surely you could have prioritized these things in way that actually makes sense for your customers.
Activity: 387
Merit: 254
what is minerlink?? its shown in the last section of the first post but i havent seen anyone else ask about it yet.
legendary
Activity: 1092
just picked up another rm1000 from newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139057&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL122314&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL122314&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL122314-_-EMC-122314-Index-_-PowerSupplies-_-17139057-S0E

i scored duo rm1000's and an ax1200i from newegg during xmas sales.
there is one thing i do not have a shortage of atm and that is power supplies.
i have an entire fleet of these corsairs rm1000's and ax12000is.
rm1000's for mining hardware and ax1200i's for pc builds.
Jump to: