Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 280. (Read 451048 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So this seems to be running a Beaglebone black and has an open USB slot. Can we pop in a usb wifi adapter and get wifi on the S5?

What a great question.  Would definitely save some clutter.
Activity: 407
Merit: 255
Unless they discover something and then delay batch 2 for the fix.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Dang!  Missed the sale too.  Bitmain - how about opening up another short sale so I can get an order in before the new year?

Probably all the better. First batch sometimes has a problem. Better to get the second batch after the problems have been discovered and fixed.

7 days is too short a time to fix anything.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
How the the "pay with USD" option work out ?

After you chose this option, you will get information and guide on paying through international bank wire.

My bank only allows 2 international wires a year. Sad  Plus it always triggers an SAR.

This is why the Rothschilds banking cartel blows.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

After you chose this option, you will get information and guide on paying through international bank wire.

My bank only allows 2 international wires a year. Sad  Plus it always triggers an SAR.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
$5 per miner is ok. $25 would have been better  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Dang!  Missed the sale too.  Bitmain - how about opening up another short sale so I can get an order in before the new year?

Probably all the better. First batch sometimes has a problem. Better to get the second batch after the problems have been discovered and fixed.

But in reality, what can really get fixed in a week.  It looks like I did manage to save $5 per unit though.   Wink
Dang!  Missed the sale too.  Bitmain - how about opening up another short sale so I can get an order in before the new year?

Yay!  Got mine ordered.  Hope they can ship early.  Would be great to have before the new year.
Activity: 112
Why on earth is this always opening at US time… how about divide it in different zones ? Last time EU was behind as well..

Hi Xircom,

As our experience most of people are active here at 10:00 or 11:00 pm and have time to do shopping in their day time, so we usually open sales in Beijing night. Do you mind PM me your skype ID, may remind you when sales open each time Smiley

Janet
legendary
Activity: 938
Warning:  Just received PM from Author named "BITMAINE".  Seems very suspicious and has -6 trust rating.  If this is truly a BitMain account, please verify.

It is scam, please be careful. All our offical accounts are listed in the signature of BITMAIN.

Janet

Please answer my question just above ?
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Hi,

Batch 2 is open for sale now. Shipping date is on Jan 4th. Please visit http://bitmaintech.com  for ordering.
Warning:  Just received PM from Author named "BITMAINE".  Seems very suspicious and has -6 trust rating.  If this is truly a BitMain account, please verify.

It is scam, please be careful. All our offical accounts are listed in the signature of BITMAIN.

Janet
legendary
Activity: 938
Why on earth is this always opening at US time… how about divide it in different zones ? Last time EU was behind as well..
What power supply will be good for this? No info on BMT about how many Ampers must go in PCIe line. And miner needs 590W ? So we need about 700W PSU..

Hi Sem,

15A for each 12V PCIE is enough.

Janet
Figured as much, just wanting to spread the word. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

I think there was a scam-site unde that name a while ago.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

i think you probably already know the answer to that. no BitmainTech representative would ever have negative trust.

you're welcome.
Jump to: