Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 51. (Read 451039 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
S5 been out of stock all day. Wonder if they finally REALLY ran out this time?

last two days Smiley !! next one is coming .

Wrong !  not again  https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020150725135246063Xsvs9J9J06AE

BITMAIN ANTMINER S5 BATCH 7: The New Standard

Second hand of Antminer S5 are available. Miners are in good status, only with some scratches or dust in appearance. This minor defect is cosmetic only and won't affect the performance of the miner.

Shipping out no later than July 29 after full payment. 

Note:

The price of bitcoin mining rigs has to be adjusted very often according to lots of factors, including the BTC/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty and its expectation. No refund request based on price change will be honored.

So they're going to sell as many of their current mining farm miners they can as used, for new prices, then announce next gen.

Damn, that's cold.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Wrong !  not again  https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020150725135246063Xsvs9J9J06AE

BITMAIN ANTMINER S5 BATCH 7: The New Standard

Second hand of Antminer S5 are available. Miners are in good status, only with some scratches or dust in appearance. This minor defect is cosmetic only and won't affect the performance of the miner.

Shipping out no later than July 29 after full payment. 

Note:

The price of bitcoin mining rigs has to be adjusted very often according to lots of factors, including the BTC/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty and its expectation. No refund request based on price change will be honored.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Hi,

If anyone is interested, there is a 4 BTC AntMiner firmware job posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/5-btc-antminer-firmware-job-1134751

Kind regards,
NiceHash
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1456
in my opinion s5 it was not a good product, too many problems, so far the best product I've seen were s3 +, those miners were the armed wagon, hopefully in s6 / s7 something powerful and low noise Embarrassed

I consider it a sucess but it seems it depended on your unit.   I have had since batch 1 no issues.   And have not even updated firmware, just works.

Yes it is hotter and louder then S3.  But I have an area for mining so that is ok with me.  I would give up quiet and heat to a point to get hashing efficiency.
Activity: 798
in my opinion s5 it was not a good product, too many problems, so far the best product I've seen were s3 +, those miners were the armed wagon, hopefully in s6 / s7 something powerful and low noise Embarrassed
legendary

I'm thinking they ran out unless they find some.  I would guess they want to keep some for hashnest.  So they might be able to find some extras there if they really wanted to sell more.

Hard to say.

A friend of mine bought yesterday before they ran out, and bitmain told him "some units will go with slight scratches"... heh' go figure

At least they are honest.  It has been a long time I believe on current batch.   So they have been running a while.

I don't blame them for that though.   In this industry you can't really leave the miners in boxes new or they lose money.   If anything I guess we should probley thank Bitmain for making this last batch so big it seems.  It lasted a awful long time which is good for customers on not waiting on a batch.
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners

I'm thinking they ran out unless they find some.  I would guess they want to keep some for hashnest.  So they might be able to find some extras there if they really wanted to sell more.

Hard to say.

A friend of mine bought yesterday before they ran out, and bitmain told him "some units will go with slight scratches"... heh' go figure
legendary

Hard to say.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
legendary
Activity: 1274
have to say in my case my S5 are running cooler if I  leave it at stock setting with two fans about the same noise but i also replaced the stock fan for less noise but the new firm ware atm seems to make mine run cooler with about the same noise level. I tired the new fan adjustment they run even quieter but hotter.

Just wish they had updated CGminer as well or let us updated it so the firmware holds it thu a reboot or does it now didn't try ?
Activity: 798
You have been fighting for nothing, remember that where there are interests are all thieves. and life dear friends. Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Where is the place to debate about stealing and robery? (sic)
Create a thread in Scam Accusations if you feel so strongly about this issue.
No I will patiently wait to be banned.
Thank you for the advise though. I will have in mind how to avoid issues next time Wink
Have a nice day
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Where is the place to debate about stealing and robery? (sic)
Create a thread in Scam Accusations if you feel so strongly about this issue.
legendary
Is antminer breaking GPL rules?
Please yes no answer only
Yes. That's not something either you or I can do anything about, and this is not the place to have a meta debate about foreign cultural differences.

Now answer me, who am I getting paid by, and who do I need to invoice ?
REALY Huh?
Where is the place to debate about stealing and robery? I gues this is due to our cultural differences. For me each and every place is appropriate. As you call it shit posting racism or whatever you want. For instances Guy from spondo is juish. Have you seen me shti posting there? No. I said many times and I will repeat avalon are the only ones amongst CHINESE who do not steal intellectual property. About their business everyone is free to decide. They have their issues and I am not gona advocate for them!
About the invoice do not worry for this month Wink
As I said be a pro a think about next month Grin
legendary
Christian Antkow
Yes. That's not something either you or I can do anything about, and this is not the place to have a meta debate about foreign cultural differences.

Now answer me, who am I getting paid by, and who do I need to invoice ?
legendary
That is what you are paid for right?
By whom ? Please let me know so I can know who to invoice.

You can make your same points without resorting to outrageous xenophobia, stereotyping, and racism.
Thank you
legendary
Christian Antkow
That is what you are paid for right?
By whom ? Please let me know so I can know who to invoice.

You can make your same arguments without resorting to outrageous xenophobia, stereotyping, and racism.
legendary
Anyway that is why I do always avoid dealing with closed source FW , which proven to be CHINESE specialty and steal other people work also and to make shit of it....
... because it's better to deal with shit-posting, goombah wanna-be, Bulgarian fraudsters such as yourself, amirite ?

(See how the blade cuts both ways ?)
Can you add something On topic my dear?
I will repeat ANTMINER IS USING CGMINER BREAKING ALL GPL RULES!!!!
Which part is wrong??
Ohh I see I am right of course but you will miss your shity salary at the end of the mounth or what?
Don't be like bickLEDsky just act like a pro please. Grin That is what you are paid for right?
Pages:
Jump to: