Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 319. (Read 527809 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
If they said that it will ship between Sept15-30th and they consider up to 10 days not late then I guess they are up to their word. Probably no BTC refunds

?! They are technically over 10 days late now, though...

No it says up to 10 days after the 30th of September, so technically about a day late or so.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
If they said that it will ship between Sept15-30th and they consider up to 10 days not late then I guess they are up to their word. Probably no BTC refunds

My units technically shipped "on time", however if they are under hashing I will not consider them "on time",  I will only consider 4.86 units to be "on time",  if the units  hash at full speed, then I will have little recourse for having been an early adopter and already out $1000 based on sale price not to mention the missed weeks of mining.  Caveat emptor.

However if they do not  hash at full speed then I will not have received the merchandise which I ordered and paid for and I will want to return them for a full refund,  or at the very least have the price difference refunded in BTC, PLUS coupons...   Coupons alone are not a compensation when in order to receive the value one has to spend even more money with the company.

I would also wager that they printed hundreds or thousands of shipping labels yesterday, which will be labeled the "10th",  and they will claim shipped on time even though they won't be picked up until Monday the 12th... :/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

legendary
I talked with Bitman today morning because i have a order of Antminer S7 batch 1 is not shipped. They said me have a problem with the antminer s7 chips but next week must be send.

The correct for us is they make us price of Batch 3 because we are waiting the shipment  1 month or more, and that is time we can win BTC with our machines. They said 15-30 september or 10 days more but 10 days limited is 10 of october (today) and no send us.

The correct is return money or make us a bonus for next order.

What do you think?

We are sorry that the deliver of some of our orders has been delayed.

you are selling time sensitive goods, which actually generates digital money...are you planning to compensate customers, which are facing delays because of you?
See the second half of their post.

We will give a form notice here regarding to this issue tomorrow morning, Hong Kong Time.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I talked with Bitman today morning because i have a order of Antminer S7 batch 1 is not shipped. They said me have a problem with the antminer s7 chips but next week must be send.

The correct for us is they make us price of Batch 3 because we are waiting the shipment  1 month or more, and that is time we can win BTC with our machines. They said 15-30 september or 10 days more but 10 days limited is 10 of october (today) and no send us.

The correct is return money or make us a bonus for next order.

What do you think?

you are selling time sensitive goods, which actually generates digital money...are you planning to compensate customers, which are facing delays because of you?

We will give a form notice here regarding to this issue tomorrow morning, Hong Kong Time.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
Low late are these units exactly?

Wasnt it suppose to ship by end of September?

They are late enough that if it was almost any other bitcoin related company people would be yelling scam by now.
Fortunately a few units shipped, albeit many with low hash, and it seems others with much more serious issues.

Most of us are still waiting on our batch 1 orders and bitmain has already taken a ton of money in for batch 2 and 3.
Like I said approaching exit scam territory, if it weren't for past performance.
No need for the few bitmain defenders who do not have a dog in this fight to make further comments. Let's see how people who seriously have their money invested are treated.

Bad mojo
legendary
Low late are these units exactly?

Wasnt it suppose to ship by end of September?
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
They've sold out on hashnest. ALREADY! based on all the speculation I wasn't expecting them to go so quickly. The price seems to already have decreased on the maket, glad i didn't purchase any of them! Might do now though...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I don't even care. I just want my money back now.  Angry

I should knwo better than to order something from ScamHaven, aka CHINA.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Dear loyal customers,

We are sorry that the deliver of some of our orders has been delayed. We will give a form notice here regarding to this issue tomorrow morning, Hong Kong Time.

Any information regarding what you are going to do IF someone receives 4.66 TH/s miners instead of 4.86TH/s? If this happens to me, I won't accept anything but new units shipped for free, + the BTC I should have mined in the waiting period.

Will you do this?
I cant get even 4.6
Its less 4.5
I check a few psu. The psu was OK.
IBM 2000 W server psu
I dont know what is wrong but I want some compensation
I ve one order more. It s delay and i dont what i ll receive 4.86 or 4.66 or even worst like first one Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Dear loyal customers,

We are sorry that the deliver of some of our orders has been delayed. We will give a form notice here regarding to this issue tomorrow morning, Hong Kong Time.

Any information regarding what you are going to do IF someone receives 4.66 TH/s miners instead of 4.86TH/s? If this happens to me, I won't accept anything but new units shipped for free, + the BTC I should have mined in the waiting period.

Will you do this?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Dear loyal customers,

Thank you for the update. I hope the notice tomorrow is more informative to all of us waiting.

Interesting I did not expect a response during weekend at all.  Maybe they were just catching up on emails before doing it.

I'm hoping good things for those who did not get orders yet.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

Dear loyal customers,

thanks for the update. I look forward to getting mine from batch two.
legendary
Activity: 1232

Dear loyal customers,

Thank you for the update. I hope the notice tomorrow is more informative to all of us waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

Dear loyal customers,

Activity: 770
Merit: 523
This 6 week crap is killing me
Need to make some serious coin to pay bills.
Datacenter charges flat rate and I am down a 'few' s5's now.
Ship it!
legendary
Activity: 918
I have found the problem.If you donate your discount coupons it is available...But there is still time for the use of coupons.Is there anything I am missing?
legendary
Activity: 918
Has the S7 sales @bitmaintech.com ended? They seem available (green) but can not proceed further?
Jump to: