Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 2. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
That was on the last before the update commence, you can join a signature campaign on the bounty campaign. But for now, it was changed, because you cant input signature on your profile when you are still a newbie. You can only do that when you are a Jr. Member or a Copper Member.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
I know one, if you really want to be a bounty hunter even newbie, you can join at ternion. But I advice you to post quality contents to gain merit in bitcoin talk. That makes sense for you to join even better campaigns.
Activity: 224
There is no signature campaigns for newbies right now , before they can join signature they must become a junior member so they can join signature campaigns.Nowadays its to hard to  increase rank in this forum.
Activity: 387
If you want to join signature campaign, your rank must be at least jr. member. But even though your rank is a newbie you can join other campaigns such as social media campaigns or content creation campaigns.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
I've only saw that once on here ,I think some months back ,you won't find bounties that newbies that participate like that because they are rare
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Pal bitcointalk forum is no joke ,to join bounties your must upgrade to Jr member and to get that you have to make contributions on here ,if you manage to get 1merit from your contribution you can join any bounty
Activity: 190
As we all know  newbies are not accepted on signature campaigns due to a new rules and regulations of the forum. and for those jr.members without merits they become a newbie again because of the new rule that you kust have 1 merit to be junior member.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
There is no bounty signature for the newbie, even from the first time I joined the bounty, there was never a bounty signature that received a newbie, at least jr.member. but lately it's even for jr. the member is a little more difficult, because the bounty signature on average only accepts a minimum member.
copper member
Activity: 476
There are very few bounties which allows signature campaign for newbies. But it is also a good thing because being a newbie , they have less idea about crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think newbies can also participate in bounty campaigns, like social media campaign, translations, blogs and videos, and telegram campaign. But in the case of signature campaign, majority of bounties requires to be a jr. Member in participating signature campaign, there are some campaigns requires to be a member rank, however there are few campaigns that has no rank restrictions and newbies can also participate in their signature campaign however the stake is not the same or stake is less than a jr.member or member rank.
Activity: 14
please update if there is any signature bounty for newbies !!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Don't be kidding. Newbie doesn't yet have extensive knowledge of the crypto and when will follow the signature I think will only make the spam only. In addition to this rare signature for newbie and better focus on collecting much science for knowledge and increase your rank to account worthy.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
Before you looked for a bounty campaign that offers newbies to participate, buy a copper membership first because I read from some newbies there is no option to put the signature code, and besides it is so hard to find a campaign for newbies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well most of the project on this forum start their signature campaigns with at least a junior member rank so getting a signature campaign to do with a newbie rank will be hard. All you need to do is to upgrade yourself the junior member rank by making an outstanding post or topic to attract some merit.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
Right now there is no option in the profile information to insert signature you need to buy a copper for that option, so if you are a newbie you must work your way to get a junior to participate.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
i think it's very difficult for newbies to join signature bounty. cause if bounty manager let newbies to join his signature campaign bounty, i think there will be a lot of frauders in that bounty, also there will be a lot of spams and shitpost in this forum. you must become a jr. member first before join signature campaign.
Ah now only and with jr.member can only join I think beginners need to find a good bounty of the Manager and only to join him in the bounty
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
I think there are a lot's of them in the altcoins sections in bounties but most of them are scams projects the only reason also they accepting newbies participants is to hype also their projects in this forum.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
i think it's very difficult for newbies to join signature bounty. cause if bounty manager let newbies to join his signature campaign bounty, i think there will be a lot of frauders in that bounty, also there will be a lot of spams and shitpost in this forum. you must become a jr. member first before join signature campaign.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Though you hardly find signature bounty campaigns that will include the newbies but there is, I came across one last year and I know there will still be some if you can do your research well. But also try towards increasing your membership rank. You can also do other campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
Formerly, newbies were given opportunities to wear signatures, but at the moment all that is changed. You need to be atleast a junior member to wear signature, and this you can get by making a good post, once your post is seen as good, it will receive merit before you can now start wearing signatures.
Pages:
Jump to: