Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 9. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:42:46 PM
While you have not raised your rank, you can take part in a company of generosity, there only a large number of participants are needed!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
you can certainly look for companies that accept beginners, but it is rare now to meet, it is better to upgrade your rank and then you can participate almost without restrictions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
I don't think there is no signature for beginners. at least have to be jr. member first, you must try to raise the rank first. enthusiasm and keep trying friends. I'm sure you can as well as a beginner.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
When I was newbie then I searched many projects. But I didn't found any project which allow the signature to me. After getting the junior member lebel I got the signature. So I think first should get junior membership. After it you can go for signature.
Activity: 119
September 04, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
I think there are only few Bounty that allow newbies to join, so you better focus right now on Jr.member then it will be easier for you to join the bonus.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 04, 2018, 04:03:59 AM
As far as I'm concerned, you should join the bonus campaign managed by Needmoney, this is the most likely campaign, and they are the best bounty managers today. According to my assessment
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
You can try to find some bounty campaign in bitcointalk in the bounty section for available signature campaign for newbie rank. But it is more advisable if your first upgrade your rank to jr. member to get a more bounty rewards than newbie rank.
Activity: 128
September 03, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
Newbie can not wear signatures,Jr. Member or more can wear signatures,  you need level up to Jr. Member and join signatures campaigns
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 03, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
For beginners, you can only participate in social networks. And to wear a signature, you need to raise your rank. The higher the rank, the more profitable for you.

It is difficult for new people because they need smerit to increase their rankings in the cast. And most of the newbies who are not experienced in cryptocurrency should join other campaigns before joining the signature campaign, as it requires understanding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
Frankly speaking, there are very few such companies, but they exist, although it is necessary to make a lot of efforts to find them!
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
There is no bounty for newbies , you should increase your posting, at the reach of 30 post your rank will change as Joiner Member than you will eligible for bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 02:07:41 PM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
For beginners, you can only participate in social networks. And to wear a signature, you need to raise your rank. The higher the rank, the more profitable for you.
Activity: 70
September 02, 2018, 12:42:00 AM
I have never seen bounty campaign for newbies, though it may exist, but I always wondered why bounty campaign only value a rank starting from junior member
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 12:27:14 AM
Since I have been into Crypto, I have only found one bounty campaign program willingly accept newbie to wear something signature, and the name of the campaign is ilink'"
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
September 02, 2018, 12:22:35 AM
There are lot of good signature campaigns available out there and participate with but there are only few signature campaigns which allows newbie members to join with them. So as a newbie, it is better for you to promote your account to at least jr. member rank so that you can join signature bounty programs without hesitation on yourself.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 05:55:57 AM
There are so many projects that allow Junior Members to participate in signatures.
But they pay less for this than for higher ranks.
Yes they have so many campaign can accept newbies but the bounty rewards it's not enough.
Must better our account was in a high rank so that we can earn enough.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
If you are a newbie then you should think about how to give the best and try to make your reputation very good by helping many people in this forum. Never think of getting money !!! all you have to do is learn various knowledge and knowledge about the crypto world.
Activity: 30
I simply needed to recommend. you better look for essential learning first before following any crusade. this is the reason for your comprehension and experience. you will be required learning and experience on the off chance that you have taken after the battle. so it's best to set yourself up first
Activity: 98
That is what we will call one in a million. This doesn't happen so simple. For you to be safe, work hard by posting constructive post to various topics and it should not be off-topic. I am not saying there won't be any bounty for a newbie, but it hardly happens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Newbies still do not exist for the campaign because the newbies are still not well understood about cryptocurency.
If forced to follow kamapnye signature, maybe later the post will be considered SPAM.
Pages:
Jump to: