Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 8. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 4
September 07, 2018, 01:31:56 AM
I think we should better look for basic knowledge before joining any campaign. this is the basis for our understanding and experience. When we join the gift of the campaign, we must follow the rules so that we can get the shares in the campaign perfectly.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:09:36 AM
I will wait until I get to Jr members and then make a bounty, because it is difficult for novices to find good bounty missions.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:55:19 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Learn and keep looking for information so you will find newbie projects that can join, like the Konios project, this project beginner can join.
Please visit and learn about the link so that you can be well received.

It's really hard to find bounty campaign who accept newbie so once you find one you are lucky ,grab that chance to joined those bounty who accept newbie.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:43:10 AM
You don't need to rush yourself, everybody on this forum went through the process. You just have to wait and build your account into Jr member before you start wearing signature.

You can even become a Jr member in less than 24hrs, all you need to do is to start creating threads and commenting on topic. But there must be a least 10mins differences between your post and make sure you're not spamming any thread because your account might get ban from posting.
Activity: 46
September 07, 2018, 12:40:12 AM
signature for newbies is also available but it's limited to few campaign only because many of the bounties did not accept the participation of newbies so i must suggest to update first the rank into junior member before joining so we can be benefited of high reward allocation.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:36:59 AM
You don't need to rush yourself, everybody on this forum went through the process. You just have to wait and build your account into Jr member before you start wearing signature.
Activity: 136
September 07, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
Very rarely projects for beginners. At a minimum you have to increase one level to become a junior member so you can participate in the campaign, there will even be many projects that you can follow. To increase one level is also not difficult. Be careful in choosing a project, choose them at least softcap, or also investigate the features that are in it, whether the information you are looking for is all there is and is already appropriate or not. If you feel good, then follow it well.
Activity: 347
September 07, 2018, 12:04:51 AM
Follow me to join the signature campaign at least you should be at Jr. level. You will need to upgrade to be able to participate in campaigns such as MOBU.IO MOBU is starting its First Official Community Rewards program to reward its supporters with MOBU tokens. The Second Community Rewards Program will take place from the 1st of November 2018 and last until the 31st of January 2019 (end of main Token Sale).
Activity: 122
September 07, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
there may be, but it will be difficult to find it, just as we find a needle in a haystack, which will be very difficult to find.
but if you are active you will find it too
Activity: 42
September 07, 2018, 12:02:52 AM
if you are newbie, you should upgrade your rank at least till Jr. member because there is no signature campaign that allows newbie participates. And if you are new and want to choose ICO then i will recommend you SciDex is one of the best protocol allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction (i.e. data, licensing or insurance).
Activity: 686
September 06, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Learn and keep looking for information so you will find newbie projects that can join, like the Konios project, this project beginner can join.
Please visit and learn about the link so that you can be well received.
GAG
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 11:52:24 PM
Bounty can advise a company where a subscription company starts with the beginner. You need to find a company Organic. Unfortunately due to low rank I can not put links
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 11:10:23 PM
yeah sure, you can find many bounty that will accept newbies, just go to the bounty section of the forum and search for bounties that will accept newbie, I will advise before you join, read their rules very well.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
Not really, bro. Each Bounty Campaign is not only for beginners, but for all levels of the team. It all depends on the terms and conditions made by the Project which holds the Bounty, bro. So we all actually have the right to participate in the Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
Well, you have requests, mister. Although if you look at your profile, the answers you are not happy and you decide to suspend its activities.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 05, 2018, 04:42:30 PM
give a month on the forum is not so difficult. The more you get a lot of free useful information and the experience of other users. but the author apparently decided so not to bother, and since February he remained a novice)
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 04:30:52 PM
Of course there are companies that accept the Newbie. But I would advise you to take at least a minimum rank, since the reward depends on your rank.
To date, Bounty campaigns are quite tough and there are new demands from the participants. Based on this, the newcomer will have to work and first become a junior, To participate in the signature of the company. And for social networks you need to have a sufficient number of subscribers.
Activity: 308
September 05, 2018, 04:22:10 PM
Of course there are companies that accept the Newbie. But I would advise you to take at least a minimum rank, since the reward depends on your rank.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 04:18:05 PM
wait the time until you are a jr. member and learn about crypto first. the signature newbie campaigns are usually not worthwhile. there are enough other bounties for which you dont need a bitcointalk account. try them.
Activity: 91
September 05, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
Almost signature bounty campaign start with jr.member. signature bounty campaign for newbie is really rare. If you want to join signature campaign,you have to raise your rank,it need 30 activity.
Pages:
Jump to: