Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 6. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 04:06:37 AM
Yes now many bounties are now allowing newbies to participate in there signature but i think is not a good dicesion why because it will make a lot of people creating many accounts for signature.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 11, 2018, 04:04:44 AM
You shouldn't be eager to find a bounty task right now, because even if you can join as a newbie, the rewards you can get are very low. You should now consider how to raise your account level to a higher level! Like JR!
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 04:02:02 AM
I think there are some bounty offers for newcomers, but there are few opportunities for companies to sign up. But I recommend that you make a meaningful contribution through your posts and strive to become a jr member in your own way.
Activity: 621
Merit: 214
September 11, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
I was just researching about signature bounties and the best ones(paying in BTC) seem to be available only from Members onwards unfortunately
Activity: 294
September 11, 2018, 03:54:33 AM
It is unlikely that newcomers will be able to find some attractive option here, the choice is very limited now. You can first work in different campaigns on Twitter and Facebook, if there are many subscribers. But here the newcomer is the lowest rank, so usually the signature does not work with him.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
Yes, there are some signature campaigns, which you can find, but I think, that in most cases it will be a scam.
Activity: 434
September 09, 2018, 11:40:09 PM
Its better to focus your time first to rank up your account, make it at least jr member and you are able to join many bounty campaign like signature campaign because as I know there are many bounty program accepting jr members.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
There is but will be scarce to see you should start by making more good comment to increase your activities and upgrade to junior member so you could partake on any one you wish.
Activity: 35
September 09, 2018, 09:44:43 PM
As I know the newbie ranking will not be participating in the signature campaign. Mostly JR menber; There are also a lot of projects that require menber upwards, because they ask for high and need those who are serious for their program. The JR ranking is being warned for many spam
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 03:22:10 PM
Recently, I've seen how many bounty campaigns take newbies. Only we must bear in mind that now participation in them does not bring significant income, even for participants with high ranks.

Yes, there are currently more projects with bounties that accept beginners to join the signature campaign. Most of these bounties are from BXUNTY management. However, I think if the low ranking the results will also be low and not worth the hard work.

Yes, many bounty that the score of legendary or heroic members folds the score dozens times that Jr Member can get per week, the margin is too disparate and ineffective to join.
Activity: 153
September 08, 2018, 04:40:53 AM
Recently, I've seen how many bounty campaigns take newbies. Only we must bear in mind that now participation in them does not bring significant income, even for participants with high ranks.

Yes, there are currently more projects with bounties that accept beginners to join the signature campaign. Most of these bounties are from BXUNTY management. However, I think if the low ranking the results will also be low and not worth the hard work.
Activity: 218
September 08, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
Wouldn't it be easier to earn a certain number of messages and to begin to participate in virtually all companies. It is much more difficult to find companies for beginners than to earn 40 activities.
Activity: 52
September 08, 2018, 01:28:56 AM
If you are a better beginner, you focus on increasing your rank. You can increase your rank by improving each of your posts and definitely be useful for other members. Just try to rank you further into jr. because then, all the prize campaigns that you will enter will be as legitimate as possible. They are more likely to pay jr. member of beginners.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 05:09:31 PM
Activity: 44
September 07, 2018, 04:02:59 PM
and sit on the forum for a month and fill the posts are not an option? tembolee here a lot of useful information. and with obtaining the first rank will be able to enter almost all the subscription
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 07, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
if you have a lower rank then jr.member - you do not have a chance to participation in the signature.almost in all companies to participate in the signature required you must have rank not lower than jr.member..so strive to raise your rank.. Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
I once came across a few but such projects are usually not projects with great hype, you may be better off using at least a junior member or even higher
There is such a company.. But you should not expect much success. Usually these companies do not collect a lot of hype. And do not collect a hard cap. But first you can practice in such companies. Search on the sites, there are a lot of bounty with company signatures for beginners.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
I do not think that the signature company is financially interesting for the beginner. It is better to use all the forces to raise your level, social programs and other proposals of bounty managers.
Even a beginner has the right to participate in the signature company, if it is in the company's baudy environment. This is experience, this is the operating time, this is a possible small profit.
the most important thing is do not expect too much for the project that is followed because if it fails then it will make the mental drop. For beginners, just take this as learning before getting into a real project. so I think it's important for beginners to take part in the project because this will make them gain experience and knowledge.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
It's good that you have a desire to participate in bounty companies. But signing is not the best way to get started. In my opinion, Twitter and Facebook are the best for beginners. This is an easier option of course you get less money but you will have a new experience.
I think that it's an okay strategy for him to get free coins. He should wait till he learns what this is all about first.
Activity: 68
September 07, 2018, 03:18:20 PM
I once came across a few but such projects are usually not projects with great hype, you may be better off using at least a junior member or even higher
Pages:
Jump to: