Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 10. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 101
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
I would suggest that you raise his status to Junior member. More sense in this and many bounty sharpened on these statuses. Good luck in your quest, by the way, see all the signatures in the bounty section.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Many bounty managers do not allow newbies to participate in signature bounty but few of them still consider them. Eloncity bounty has recently added newbie to their signature bounty.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
many bounties only accept jr members as eligible participants in joining the signature, but there are also some bounties that accept newbie participants like the bounty that I am currently participating in (newbie can join)
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The best thing would be to focus on reaching at least JR member, since the campaigns that pay for newbies are usually very few and not worth it, in the end with a daily post you get to JR in less than a month, there you can take campaigns a little more serious that will end up paying you much better.
in any case, for the company's newcomers, the Bounty is practically nonexistent. Although if you participate in social networks, then there are opportunities for some. It is better to try and increase your rank to a junior or a member.
Activity: 476
The best thing would be to focus on reaching at least JR member, since the campaigns that pay for newbies are usually very few and not worth it, in the end with a daily post you get to JR in less than a month, there you can take campaigns a little more serious that will end up paying you much better.
Activity: 30
There is now a campaign for signatures for beginners. Everyone is afraid to say. Sneaky. Ask me in private messages.
Activity: 322
How you can find bounty campaigns if your rang is newbie? You dont have experience
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Unfortunately, there are no signature campaigns for newbies. The minimum rank required used to be Jr. Member to be accepted. But after the implementation of the merit system, even Jr. Members are no longer allowed to wear a signature. This is quite unfortunate but this I guess is the best for the forum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

based on my experience there are some bounty campaigns that accept the participation of newbies In fact when i was a newbie before i participated also in a  campaigns the disadvantages of a newbie is the bounty rewards allocation which is very small compare to high ranks.
Activity: 98
Yes, there are companies that take on the pants of the newcomers. Only these companies are not many and I believe that they should not be. Beginners should first become familiar with the crepe. To understand the company. It is necessary to reach the beginning of the junior, and then to sign.
Activity: 317
When I start i do see a campaign for newbie but right now i don't see. Any campaign for newbie so right now all you need to do is focus on becoming a jr member at-least
Activity: 476
I very few meet projects that would take part in the company signatures of newbies. And is there any sense in such participation? just show activity on the forum and your account will become the Jr.Member.
Activity: 26
I think it is difficult to find newbie projects as I join. Because they think we do not have enough knowledge and experience in this market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
In the signature crucial rank . Depending on it will depend on your income . And newcomers almost nowhere not accept . Download your account and earn . There are other companies where you can earn: translation, YouTube, social networks-start there while you pump your account
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I only saw a few times where you can engage the newcomer in the signature. And very often, these companies did not cause any trust. To Jr. Member is not so long you need to pump your account-so do it and participate in projects
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
For now I don't think there are any campaigns that accept newbies, at least you have to be Jr. Member can participate in every campaign available here.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I have seen few campaigns  that accept newbies for signature campaign. You have to spend some time for finding those campaigns. and the rewards will not much higher as other signature campaigns.
Activity: 550
there are some bounty campaigns that accept's a newbie and it's really hard to find one and i think just keep posting a valuable reply or threads so that you can rank up.
Activity: 199
I don't think there is any signature bounty for newbie. You must have to increase your rank to jr member. Actually don't know for now if theres still. Mostly I have now is your rank must be jr member or member and above before you can join in signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
There is no signature campaign for newbies. You have to work hard and do quality post make your rank up then come an join on signature campaign.
I disagree with you. Still have some bounties that accept newbie to join to signature campaign although it's really rare.
And it's also not too hard to upgrade our rank to Jr.Member, just 30 activities. When our rank is Jr.Member, we can join signature campaign easily due to there is a lot of signature campaign for Jr.Member.
Pages:
Jump to: