Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 5. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
As newbie we have to stay on this forum and raise our activity. After Jr. Member we can join in signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:02:36 AM
They don't allow in participating signature campaign newbie like us. We need to high our rank.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 01:32:08 PM
Yes some campaigns allow newbies to participate. You can't expect huge earnings but it's still good for a fresh start I think. And when you get a higher rank then there are more signature campaigns for you to join.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
As far as I remember, here none of the signature programs started to work with beginners. Unfortunately, the choice for beginners in this regard is minimal. The only solution is to work on improving your account. In fact, it will take less time to reach the level of jr.member
copper member
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 11:24:07 AM
I think it is difficult to find project that allows newbie as like me participating. so we have to do effort to make our rank up.
Some kryptical bounty campaigns usually admit for newbies also, have checked two of their ongoing campaigns and newbies are allowed to participate, the signature I am already wearing already has one for newbies
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 11:17:04 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
I do not think that now you will be able to find a promising advertising campaign with your newcomer status. Because now there is a situation where even the most experienced participants can not always receive the reward due to them. Therefore, you need to work on improving your account.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
I do not advise you to look for a signature for newbies. It seems to me that the rewards there will be very small, and there is a lot to do. It is better to wait to be promoted to Junior Member. Please exercise some patience while your rank upgrade to Junior Member.
Activity: 158
September 11, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
There are some bounty campaign that accept newbies. Just search in the telegram or in bitcointalk.org and choose the best bounty.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
September 11, 2018, 08:19:05 AM
I think signature campaigns do not accept newbie ranking. I suggest you should be ranked up as a Jr member to join signature campaigns. The higher ranking the most profitable earnings. You should be patiently waiting to do ranking.

Well the rule is at its first that this campaign never ever have to accept any newbies that you need to ranked up and for now there is some campaign that are start to accept in higher ranked than jr. member.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
Beginners have many opportunities to be able to benefit from participating in campaigns. at this time many can be followed. starting from social media campaigns. and also blogs can be followed in addition to signatures
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 08:04:10 AM
Some other ico and other bounty campaigns are allowing newbie to join their signature campaign. Yes there are some bounty campaigns that requires newbies to join their project however just a little bit stakes.
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
In fact, we have to admit - now there are very few campaigns that are ready to offer newcomers a reward for the signature. Just need to be patient and work hard to improve your account. Then there will be promising options for cooperation.
Activity: 322
September 11, 2018, 04:35:06 AM
It is not hard to get junior rank, so don't waste your time on searching newbies signatures, better write quality posts and reach junior member rank in order to participate in signatures.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
You can receive a very low reward because of your low rank. You need to rank up so that you will accept on a signature campaign. While waiting to rank up you can join their social media accounts.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

I guess if there is a campaign which is accepting newbie rank it is nearly scam because here in the bitcoin forun theres a general rule that you should atleast jr.member to participate in a biunty campaign. And if there is who break the rule, I'm sure its a scam project.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2018, 04:29:19 AM
Ser, participating in the rank of Newbie in the signature, you will receive as many tokens as the social content does not make sense better at least wait for Jr. Member
Activity: 48
September 11, 2018, 04:27:05 AM
As far as I know there were no bounties for newbie only for jr.member and up but you can easily upgrade your rank just post/reply to threads when your activities reach to 30 you will reach the jr.member rank and can join bounties.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:24:54 AM
I think signature campaigns do not accept newbie ranking. I suggest you should be ranked up as a Jr member to join signature campaigns. The higher ranking the most profitable earnings. You should be patiently waiting to do ranking.
Activity: 350
September 11, 2018, 04:18:22 AM
Now it is very difficult to get the rank in bitcointalk. To improve your level, other users should give you merits, but, unfortunately, no one wants to give them to strangers. You can easily get to Senior Member, but going further you will be difficult
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
September 11, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
If we talk about really good companies, they are unlikely to accept users below the Member. But earlier, when I was just starting to engage in bounty companies, I saw that some companies are accepting newbies. But I tell you the truth, do not expect that with such a rank you will get a good profit
Pages:
Jump to: