Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 4. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
I think there is no signature bounty campaign that newbies may include or join because most of the bounty managers are prefer that only person that have a rank or higher rank are the ones who must join in their bounty campaign to avoid failure of the camp. So if you are newbie you must work so that you may rank up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

There are some but they are very hard to find as a lot of the bounties do not want newbies to participate in their bounties as it would lead to overcrowding and there would be a lot of spam posting from the newbie accounts. I would suggest you keep making meaningful posts so you can get some merit and once you are at 30 activity you can be junior and join lots of bounties
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
There are some signature bounty campaings for newbies, there are threads where people post such stuff, on this thread you can find some signature campaings for newbies: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatures-for-newbies-3627429
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
Upgrade your rank to-Jr. Member. It will take you 30 days and you will have to write 30 messages. With this rank, you will be able to participate 95% of subscription companies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 04:17:16 AM
most humans joining bitcointalk are to join the bounty campaign.
first the newbie had the opportunity to join the bounty campaign, but now there was a new rule that the newbie was not accepted in the bounty campaign. the rank received in the bounty is at least jr. member and have merit. because if you don't get merit, then your account is forever only a newbie and doesn't increase.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 19, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
No way, as per new rules, newbies cannot wear any kind of signature or put text. It's really depressed for a newbie but I believe it will be overcome. Having 1 merit is really one of the easiest tasks. Achieve it and only then you can join the signature campaign.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
actually there are still some bounty projects that accept newbie ranks to join, but very rarely, my advice should you increase your rank to rank members, because there will be more choices of bounty projects that you can follow
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 19, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
If you are a newbie then you have to go through a lot but there is very old saying in English that hardwork always pays and I guess this is completely applicable to crypto currencies as you can earn a very good profit if you will invest wisely and obviously yes holding your coin in the time of deflation is the key to success and being a newbie, bounty campaign is the best method to earn through crypto as it doesn’t involve any kind of risk as you need not to be invest your money in this case.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 18, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
very little or no. You should have good posts everyday and to get merit. In addition, you will easily be promoted to higher ranks and have more stakes in each bounty campaign.
Activity: 462
September 18, 2018, 11:45:02 PM
Few bounties only accept newbie, you need to be ranked up so that you can participate in a signature campaign. Get more idea here on how to earn by entering a social media campaign, even you are a newbie. Be aware of a scam bounty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 18, 2018, 11:13:13 PM
Its better if you try to learn. First interaction within the forum is one of the key factors you need when you participated on signature campaign.
and I guess its better for you to reach at least the JR.Member Rank. cause some bounties has rank limitations and most likely they wont allow
newbie to participate. and one more thing,
you could check out new bounties on Alternate cryptocurrencies > Bounties (Altcoins).
good luck
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 10:55:29 PM
You can take a look at this RIPA project, they have a bounty for the signature activity of the novice.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ripaexio-hybrid-exchange-very-big-reward-4510008
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

As of today, there is no new bounty campaigns for newbies, every new icos are requiring a minimum of junior member to join in their bounty so you cant join immediately if you want to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 18, 2018, 10:22:44 PM
really very sad because there is currently no signature for the newbie because the forum has new rules, so you can only participate in social media if you want to join signature at least you have an account with rank jr member
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 10:19:30 PM
I think that the signature campaign for the newbee is difficult to accept by the marching team of an ICO project, because of the low level of trust in that rank.
It's better to first post the post to add newbee trust.
Activity: 822
September 13, 2018, 08:41:13 AM
You seems not ready for business since the last time you made this post, you haven't posted anything since then, there are many campaign who accommodate j.member rank merit is not needed to attain that rank.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
The word campaigns do not accept newbies they only accept from jrmenber or more and even some of their campaigns only give ranks from menber or more involved in the signature campaign.
Activity: 356
September 13, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
There are few bounties for newbie, you have to rank up first for  more capable to participate in any bounty campaign, at least at junior rank. But i think you can joined at airdrop on that rank. Be patience and spend time on reading those crypto articles for more knowledge at this part.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 13, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
I think newbie is still on the learning stage so then we cannot blame the campaign manager not to accept newbies in their campaign. I believe that newbies didn't have enoughf learning to contribute on furom, how ever they can rank up their accounts and if they already get rank up they can easily join campaign.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:03:11 AM
Upgrade yourself as Jr. Member. After that you will be able to participate in signature bounty campaign as well as others.
Pages:
Jump to: