Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 7. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 07, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
There are some, but they are rare.
You would have to go digging through the Bounty thread to find them and that might take you awhile.

My advice would be that you just don't bother with signature campaigns if you are Newbie rank.
The reward will be very small, not really worth your time I think.
Also, it is very time consuming to rank up so you could be doing bounties as a newbie for months before you even rank up and get the chance for higher rewards.

Instead, it would be much easier to increase your social media presence on twitter, telegram, facebook, and reddit.
If you want to take it really seriously, than create a youtube channel or weekly periodical/blog on crypto and start gaining followers.
Original content through media typically pays out well.

If you can't do any of these, than of course there are airdrops to consider, but they pay very low too...
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
I don't know why you are still a newbie, maybe you are not enough active here. Recently I have found a signature campaign, that supports newbie in their signature campaign! And that campaign name is Soar! I am doing it. For your help, here is the bounty thread link, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-soar-the-worlds-1st-decentralised-super-map-using-blockchain-4889085 Good Luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 03:14:53 PM
I do not think that the signature company is financially interesting for the beginner. It is better to use all the forces to raise your level, social programs and other proposals of bounty managers.
Even a beginner has the right to participate in the signature company, if it is in the company's baudy environment. This is experience, this is the operating time, this is a possible small profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 03:12:39 PM
Participation in any company as a beginner is just a waste of your precious time. There aren't many bounties that allow rank newbie level, but there are also one or two bounties that allow beginners but in my opinion for newbies it is better to increase the level first, at least become Jr.Member because in the newbie level position must adapt first to the rules of the forum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
I do not think that the signature company is financially interesting for the beginner. It is better to use all the forces to raise your level, social programs and other proposals of bounty managers.
Activity: 490
September 07, 2018, 02:57:44 PM
Look at my signature, I think it's a pretty good project and you can take part in this bounty company.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 01:09:55 PM
View projects such as ZEEX, UBEX and ORBISv2. These are good projects that are now carried out by the ICO and bounty company, so you can join any of them.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:21:30 AM
No, many newcomers are unable to participate. This is the mechanism of the forum. You must upgrade slowly.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 03:09:03 AM
You are a great optimist if you want to find such a company. unfortunately, it is difficult for a beginner to find a bounty company that will match him
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:58:55 AM
I doubt there's a signature bounty for newbies as most airdrops don't even bother making newbie signatures. To participate in bounties, be active here and push your account to at least junior member then you can see bounties to participate in. The higher your rank on here, the more you'd get paid by the project.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 07, 2018, 02:58:35 AM
I would not suggest you to get into signature campaigns unless you are having a rank of member or above. For newbies and Junior members, its not worth it.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
No need to rush to participate in the bounty campaign and it is better at first just to read the forum and learn new things about blockchain and cryptocurrency. For beginners is characterized by a large number of mistakes and to avoid them should be well versed in the theoretical foundations of the blockchain and in particular the application of this technology for applied purposes.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 02:20:59 AM
of course there is, from the many Bounty campaign that there was certainly there for a newbie. It's just that now it is very rare indeed. But once in a while I still sometimes find on treath bounties. try your search in the treath.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 02:16:49 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
You can leave posts and quotes! If you become Jr. memeber, you can participate in Signature Bounty Smiley
Check Ruby-X's bounty thread and get stakes weekly from signature bounty!
Even you are Jr. you will get 140RBY (USD $280 worth from the official service)
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 02:15:28 AM
I suggest making your rank as a Junior member before you join a campaign. It will be worth it than having a Newbie Rank. You just have to make a post for 5 weeks. then, your rank will automatically promote to junior member.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:10:57 AM
I think there are some signature bounty campaign available for newbies but its very seldom. You can check here in bitcointalk altcoin section marketplace. Most of the time they require at least junior member account to participate in signature bounty campaign. But you can still join in other campaigns like facebook and twitter.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 07, 2018, 02:09:57 AM
I think their are only limited opportunity for the newbies to join bounty campaign, most of the bounty programs accept only higher ranks and it is very hard to rank this time because of the merit system, try to increase your social media follower and join any social media bounty campaigns.
Activity: 108
September 07, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
I think your rank must be more Jr, some projects must be new Member sign up. I see your account is still newbie, from that time still not active. Maybe you do not really like signing autographs, if you do not have the time to work it is hard to make money at bounty.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
September 07, 2018, 01:49:06 AM
It's good that you have a desire to participate in bounty companies. But signing is not the best way to get started. In my opinion, Twitter and Facebook are the best for beginners. This is an easier option of course you get less money but you will have a new experience.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 01:35:53 AM
There are many signatures in bounty compaign for newbies but i can prefer for newbies is put the signature of any good automated bounty because automated bounty will check work automatically and give stakes after check the work this is the main reason.
Pages:
Jump to: