Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 18. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Sadly to say, there's no signature campaign which acknowledges an newbie to take an interest in it. You have to expand your lever rank for at any rate to be a lesser part to have the capacity to participate in a signature campaign. It's better on the off chance that you can achieve a full part rank to get participated in a decent crusade.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I think before joining the bonus campaign you should upgrade your rankings, because there are very few campaigns that allow newbie to join.
You are right, most bounty campaigns provide a minimum limit for jr.member to join the signature campaign. You better focus on raising your rank first, while participating in other bounties, such as social media campaigns, article campaigns, etc.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
As I know, most gift campaigns here do not accept accounts that are beginners. It is strongly recommended to first read more in the forum and participate in different topics, so you can upgrade. When your rank has increased at least jr., then you can join.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
it seems difficult to find a project that accepts newbies should at least be a member jr to be able to participate in signature campaigns
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
For your rank good bounty companies simply NO ! They happen, but you do not earn.Instead, engage in pumping your rank to a higher.
Activity: 81
Just achieve the Junior member rank which will take you literally 2 weeks - 1 month if you post actively. It's very easy to do so, chat here, discuss everything you want and post some good quality messages to earn some merits. Rembmer, 12 points of activity per 2 weeks is the maximum, don't get upset if you don't see your activity increasing
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
I think for the newbie still does not exist. At least you have to jr.member, and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign's signature. I think you should improve your ranking first. if it is level up, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success.
I think that is not a good idea for the campaign and for the participants also. Because newbie needs to rank up first for them to join in a particular campaign. It is unfair to the other if the newbie can join and then the slot will be occupied by all of them. Maybe thats why most of the campaign wants member and above to require joining.
copper member
Activity: 31
i don't think their is a signature bounty campaigns for newbies, the mos common limit is the jnr member to participate in signature campaigns. Although their are all other social media campaigns you can participate in on the bitcointalk forum. All you need to do first is creating relative post and become a junior member on the forum to participate in signature capaigns
Activity: 110
I don't know there is a gift signature for beginners, but for beginners it's better for you to focus on giving your bitcointalk rating to become a JR member, how to become a member of Jr. You post a maximum of one day one post and try to make your productive reply post so that you can get rewards, if you have posts for 30 posts in one month your rank will automatically become a member of the JR
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think it does not exist, at least the rank you have to jr member to be able to participate in bounty campaign. I think you should improve your ranking first. if the level rises, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success
Activity: 266
As i know only few bounty campaigns are doing newbie signature, even jr. member is hard to find its only Full member to legendary is secured in bounty signature campaigns. Even though there are signature campaign in newbie they will give small rewards so better go rank up at least jr. member
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Most of the signature campaign accepts Jr Member to Legendary, and very little campaigns take newbies in the signature and Those ICOs are not good enough for success. You should focus on rank-growing, Keep reading and then if you got any question or want to help people by answering then go on. When you got the Jr Member rank, start signature campaigns. Until that, You shouldn't be looking for a signature for the newbie. Good Luck
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Base on ky experience, I do recommend to upgrade your rank first before joining bounty campaign. It has a little opportunity to gain a large amount of money because of the rank itself. Also many campaign do not allow newbies to participate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

There is not a one company for signatures that will take newbie)))
Grow the rank, learn more about the crypto currency and everything else, on the junior member you will find the campaign by the signature)

I noticed some ICOs and bounty campaigns are accepting newbie but only few of them are. And in general, newbies should rank up into Jr. Member so that they could join bounty campaigns like signature.
I also noticed that some Airdrops do accept newbies as well but Airdrops aren't better than bounty campaigns because most of them are scams and bogus.
Being at least Jr. Member or Member will give you opportunities on joining most bounty campaigns in this forum.

Ranking up your status is not a waste of time it's a nice training time for newbie to be more familiar in this community and be ready for making task before joining any campaign.
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
As for my opinion, before joining some signature bounty campaign you need to upgrade your rank to have higher profit because your salaries will be depend whether you have a higher stakes or not. So it is recommended to join with a higher rank, also some bounty campaigns do not accept the rank of newbie.
Activity: 238
Unfortunately bounties for newbies are very rare thing. Even if to join such campaign the rewards would be very small. Even Jr rank doest give good rewards as of now. The better is to grow your rank and to join with at least JR. Good luck.
Activity: 51
I think before joining the bonus campaign you should upgrade your rankings, because there are very few campaigns that allow newbie to join.
Activity: 336
Yeah there are some bounty campaigns that allows you to wear signature for instance Organicco but don't get worried when most bounty campaigns don't agree to you participating in signature campaign because the assumption is that you don't have much idea about cryptocurrency and so you need to learn so that you can contribute contructively to the forum.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
To my mind it will be waste of your time and as practice shows  good and serious  projects  newer provide signatures campaign for  newbies.  however  you can check  signatures campaigns here
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Hm its really hard do fing signature for newbie. Try to upgrade you account at least to Junior member. For this you need only posts and time. For member you need 10 merits, it will be harder to get, but you will no have problems with signature.
Pages:
Jump to: