Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 17. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
There are very few signature bounty campaigns that accept newbies. You'll have to search hard in the bounties forum for those. Just focus on raising your rank to jr. member first.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
There isn't a signature bounty campaign that is accepting a newbie participant here in bitcoincointalk. You must rank up first atleast jr member to be able to participate in signature bounty campaign. And you must wait for your activity to increase. But you can participate in other bounty campaigns such as social media bounty campaign , telegram , blog , youtube , translation bounty campaign even if your rank is only newbie.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Only few bounties accept newbies participant, so much better to rank up and do some posting in altcoin discussion and then when you reach junior member you can attend any bounty now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
I advise you to increase your account rank first, at least jr member, there are actually some bounty campaigns that include newbies in the signature campaign, it's just that it's a bit difficult to find the bounty campaign.
Yes, you are right. It's better to focus on raising rank first. Usually, the campaign signature requires participants to have a rank of at least jr.member. Don't give up, there are still many types of bounties that you follow while waiting to increase your rank, try reddit campaigns, telegrams, articles, social media, youtube, etc.
Activity: 98
There are lots of bounty campaigns you can participate in, though as a newbie in crypto I would just advise you to know more about projects and be more equipped with information.
Especially I suggest that you read and learn alot from bitcointalk and educative telegram groups.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
I advise you to increase your account rank first, at least jr member, there are actually some bounty campaigns that include newbies in the signature campaign, it's just that it's a bit difficult to find the bounty campaign.
Activity: 57
There are a number of signature campaigns out there for newbies, one just have to  look for them in the right places, However they might npt pay as much as we might want them to as most sigatures require Jr. Memeber rank
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
There are currently many campaigns that accept newbies were joining the bounty, but most of them are not potential. Typically, signature bounty campaigns allow only rank from Jr.Member above. So you should act on the forum until the rank reaches Jr. Member then participates to the bounty signature.
Activity: 65
There are practically none for our category, and where they exist, the stakes are as low as low. Newbie just need to step up and move a rank to junior member. And I have read not all signature allows junior members to join, some are way above the league of the junior members as well.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
When I am a newbie I have searched almost everywhere looking for signature campaigns for newbie but am unable to find one I think as a newbie just try to upgrade your rank before you can participate in any signature campaign.
At least be ranked junior member.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
It has been a norm that signature campaigns are for the rank from jnr member and above.Some bounties too have the space to occupy newbies in their bounties. What you need to do is to do thorough search and on the forum and you will get those projects.
Activity: 182
Signature campaign for newbie- I'm still searching that campaign but never find it in my crypto history. I think you should try to increase your rank, that is the best suggestion upon wasting time to find that bounty. Because managers allow signature campaign's from JR. MEMBER. Otherwise, your question is too silly, if there is a any signature campaign for newbie then why bitcointalk create ranking system?
Activity: 344

If you are a beginner I think you must first increase your rank to Junior member. because usually the minimum requirement to follow the signature bounty is Jr.member. You must first find out important things as a new person here.
Activity: 224
actually, if you want to get a bigger profit then you have to increase your rank to at least become jr.member. there are usually many projects that reject newbies but you can still follow the twitter or facebook campaigns. you just have to work hard for that
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
With such a low rank, the biggest thing you can expect is $ 25 a week if very lucky.
Activity: 45
No I don't think there is any signatures for newbies and if there is it is difficult to get but I will advise you to upgrade your account to j.member so that you can participate in signature of your choice and on before upgrading you can participate in facebook and other social media.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
what is expected from a signature campaign if you only have a newbie account. I suggest following another bounty. even to follow a blog and video campaign you must have a jr member account.
I'm not arrogant, but love your time and there are better jobs.
Activity: 136
Signature for newbie is hard to find. But in social media like facebook and twitter they are accept newbie. Just on social media and try to reach jr.member so you can join in signature
Activity: 175
Rank up to junior member fist to participate in signature campaign,you can paricipate in social media campaign while you are upgrading your rank.
Activity: 93
Here on bitcointalk? I doubt that. You need to get your account to at least a junior rank before you can participate in bounties. That you can achieve by having at least 30 activities.
Pages:
Jump to: