Pages:
Author

Topic: AOCLBF (was Phoenix Rising): Phoenix/POCLBM GUI With Built-In Overclock Tool - page 10. (Read 146953 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Current version 1.61: http://www.mediafire.com/?6tx6wewldrdr5p4

IF you really feel the need to donate, switch pool to BTC Guild or Eligius (if you aren't there already)!

History:
1.61 Reads hard limits on each GPU placed by the GPU BIOS.
1.6 Added GPU clock/voltage/fan controllers. OSDs now display temperature if "Pause mining when..." is checked and the GPU number is filled in. The GPU number used in monitoring temperatures is changed to use Adapter Index.

Finally! I am a happy camper! Are you sure mining @ BTCGuild or Eligius is the only barter you'd like for your work? I bet many of us here are willing to donate some coins.  Smiley

Oh, is the Temperature checkbox working now? With 1.5 I was not able to edit the temp values. Thanks again for heading my requests! Arguably the best GUI Miner out there.
EDIT: It's working now and the temperature OSD is great. However, it seems it is just reading the temp of 1 GPU for both (Crossfired Rig).

The OC clocks seem to limit to just 775 GPU Core from 725, I read here, you followed the lock or something. I hope you can like put a checkbox to lock/unlock for more overclocking headroom.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OSD doesn't display over VNC only.  Displays fine on actual screen.  I have absolutely no idea.  The machine is sitting right next to me.  I look at the monitor, OSD stats are there, look at the VNC viewer on my laptop, no OSD stats appear.

Was working on 1.41, gone now in 1.6

I haven't tried any version in between.
1.61. Forgot about the limits placed by GPU BIOS (in case some people downloaded 1.6 and were wondering about why over-volting doesn't work in some cases). Now detects these limits and has these set as max/min possible.
Activity: 17
Absolutely awesome - loving all the new features.. thanks again!!
Activity: 60
your kicking ass..best gui out right now! Ok umm for 1.55 minimize on start or x closes to tray? easy to hide on office computers if it restarts =-) damn i really cant think of anything else lol auto detect for device hell idunno its so damn close to purfect i cant even imagine 2.0 lol this is like less than a month
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Dubs Get
The "backup" checkbox doesn't ungrey the input fields, nor does clicking the pause mining when gpu reaches.... checkbox
P.S Im not sure if i'm huge on the tabs i actually grew to like the one big field. Perhaps update both?
Accidentally had event mode set on the labels instead of checkboxes .

that background of the bottom part of the program is in alpha mode (invisible)...

it was intended?
Yeah. Let me know if it get's annoying.

Currently only reads the GPU values.

it's annoying =p
The "backup" checkbox doesn't ungrey the input fields, nor does clicking the pause mining when gpu reaches.... checkbox
P.S Im not sure if i'm huge on the tabs i actually grew to like the one big field. Perhaps update both?
Accidentally had event mode set on the labels instead of checkboxes .

that background of the bottom part of the program is in alpha mode (invisible)...

it was intended?
Yeah. Let me know if it get's annoying.

Currently only reads the GPU values.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Dubs Get

it was intended?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
1.5. Tabs. Vectors checkbox. Aggression and Work Size drop downs.
Move along. Nothing exciting to see here.

Nice to here about tabs.
Sweet changes! And I love the colors of the OSD, much easier on the eyes. Am still awaiting the integration of BarelyClocked.  Smiley
1.5. Tabs. Vectors checkbox. Aggression and Work Size drop downs.
Move along. Nothing exciting to see here.
Activity: 39
Damn, forget it, I didn't put kernels folder o,o
It just... doesn't create phoenix instances Cheesy
Sorry Cheesy
1.45. Close on quit added, and made it so that the time in "number of restarts in x time before switching" can only be set to the minimum of (max idle+5 seconds)*number of restarts.

Side note:

OMG scripts running all over the place!
/showoff

Also, is the forum moving like molasses, or is it just me?
http://up.k10x.net/boqwmfhcqizel/PR1.44.rar

I didn't happen to test the new feature, because pool was never down since the beginning of testing.
Kind of can't get the whole logic of this: what happens if I have options "Restart after an idle time of 30 seconds" and "If 2 restarts occur in 20 seconds then switch to backup"?
Will it ever switch? Smiley
Seems to me like second time is pretty much unnecessary.
Anyway, good job, thanks.

By the way, is it possible to kill all phoenixes when quiting? I forget to stop them manually sometimes.
Yeah, that's one of the "features" I was hoping people wouldn't notice.
I suppose I can make it so that it can't be below the value of # restarts times idle length.
Quitting thing, sure.
http://up.k10x.net/boqwmfhcqizel/PR1.44.rar

I didn't happen to test the new feature, because pool was never down since the beginning of testing.
Kind of can't get the whole logic of this: what happens if I have options "Restart after an idle time of 30 seconds" and "If 2 restarts occur in 20 seconds then switch to backup"?
Will it ever switch? Smiley
Seems to me like second time is pretty much unnecessary.
Anyway, good job, thanks.

By the way, is it possible to kill all phoenixes when quiting? I forget to stop them manually sometimes.
Activity: 42
can someone mirror it somewhere w/o crapware of any kind on download page[and website "in general"] ?
Pages:
Jump to: