Pages:
Author

Topic: AOCLBF (was Phoenix Rising): Phoenix/POCLBM GUI With Built-In Overclock Tool - page 12. (Read 146953 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hi!

Good job, and could you add a button to exchange places settings the primary and backup servers?

not convenient to keep changing .INI files

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
can u make the color of the temperature showing in device finder from grey to RED or GREEN or BLUE.
Grey is very hard to see.
I opened devicefinder.au3 with notepad, but don't know how to change from grey to any color i want.
can u please tell or change file yourself.
It will be much appreciated.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
PR works fine with one client & one video-card. But I have some pc's with 2-3 vga's and when I start PR on them, after 2-3 hours I have a freeze. Settings are:

client #1 - primary pool 1, backup pool 2
client #2 - primary pool 2, backup pool 1

client #1 - primary pool 1, backup pool 2
client #2 - primary pool 2, backup pool 3
client #3 - primary pool 3, backup pool 1

HD5xxx ON, fastloop Off, phatk ON, AGG 13, VECTORS WORKSIZE=128, affinity - core 0
HD5850, 900/300 MHz, Win 7 64 bit, Driver 11.4 + OCL 2.4

With these settings all of cards have no problem to work with phoenix+phatk in cmd. But PR freeze even on 850/300 MHz.

And last - can you put button "Start minimized" under "Startup" button?
... and password invisible with ******* Smiley
Activity: 131
Is there some sort of setting to NOT print out these client stats on top of everything else?  I really like the easy config and backups and whatnot, but having the client spam on top of everything is not what I want.
Activity: 12
Hey your doing great man. How about making vectors a check box instead of in the extra argument section. hell same for aggression and work size. they could be drop boxes like the affinity box maybe? what do you think PR 1.5??

Word.

And you should also be able to select the miner you're at like in the guiminer.
Activity: 60
Hey your doing great man. How about making vectors a check box instead of in the extra argument section. hell same for aggression and work size. they could be drop boxes like the affinity box maybe? what do you think PR 1.5??
Activity: 154
running into a problem on one of my machines. when mining on more than one gpu i get really erratic gpu usage jumping around from 70% to 99%. Only with PR, I run the regular phoenix miner with no problems.
One way is to make sure that the launch parameters in pr.log matches the arguments in your batch file.

I am mining at deepbit. What do i have to imput @server then? pit.deepbit.net?

And i want to use this settings. VECTORS BFI_INT FASTLOOP=false AGGRESSION=12 -k phatk WORKSIZE=256

So i have to uncheck fastloop, check hd5xxx, check phatk, write 12@agression and write "VECTORS WORKSIZE=256" at the extra flags?
Not sure on the server name for deepbit, but rest look fine.

I see a problem with PR1.42
If i set Restart after an idle time, then the miner keeps on restarting only.
The only way to mine is make restarting to 0 or disabled.
Win 7, 64 bit.
Any other face same problem with PR 1.42 ?

It could be that the client is getting hammered with idles, or if server connection is a little erratic (e.g. flaky internet, DDoS, server bandwidth almost saturated, etc.). Those are the only cases that could cause it to keep restarting.

Am I blind? I can't find the source code anywhere.
Hm, there are only 3 types of files included, .exe, .au3, and .png. Take a rough guess Wink.

Bleh, having a tough time figuring out the ADL DLL. This will probably take a while.
Activity: 45
Great little app.

You know what would make it even better? If it also bound to a network port, providing a simple http-based interface, enabling people to remotely connect and determine miner status, statistics, change pools, etc.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Am I blind? I can't find the source code anywhere.
legendary
I see a problem with PR1.42
If i set Restart after an idle time, then the miner keeps on restarting only.
The only way to mine is make restarting to 0 or disabled.
Win 7, 64 bit.
Any other face same problem with PR 1.42 ?
Activity: 12
I am mining at deepbit. What do i have to imput @server then? pit.deepbit.net?

And i want to use this settings. VECTORS BFI_INT FASTLOOP=false AGGRESSION=12 -k phatk WORKSIZE=256

So i have to uncheck fastloop, check hd5xxx, check phatk, write 12@agression and write "VECTORS WORKSIZE=256" at the extra flags?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Great software really quite impressive that you created this in such a short time span. There aren't many features that i can think of that would make this any better. Tried ubuntu but the lack of overclocking software mixed with frontend gui made windows the fall back. Will donate once my miner start producing again.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
running into a problem on one of my machines. when mining on more than one gpu i get really erratic gpu usage jumping around from 70% to 99%. Only with PR, I run the regular phoenix miner with no problems.
Activity: 154
I'm also getting the lower hashrates. Could it be related to the new heat monitoring? Perhaps it's overriding overclocks?

I'm having the same problem. Did you use a 5970 or 6990?

No I have OC'd 5870 + 5830s, and the hashrate it changes to is non OC'd.
See if the launching parameters logged in pr.log is exactly what you want to use.

@ lvlrdka22

Seems, after i confirmed that temp control works, u went to take rest.....
I badly need tabbed interface, soon i will be running with 8 cards, if windows supports.

Also, how to make it work with 2 platforms?
I have both Nvidia & AMD card in my system.
Nvidia card is 9400GT which can't mine, it takes care of all graphic things, so 6870 mines freely with out crash.
But it all happening in cmd prompt only.

When i try to run PR, it can't able to mine.
starts, goes to back up server, again comes to main server & same thing repeating.
Seems it cant able to find device. Also, your device finder shows only one device & that too seems nvidia card not amd.

PR doesn't support 2 platforms?
As long as phoenix supports 2 platforms, it should. Just make sure you're using the correct arguments.
Forgot to say, as a temporary solution, make two folders and run one instance in each.

Oh, and 1.42.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Dubs Get
try high values at idle time...

was this in my case
legendary
@ lvlrdka22

Seems, after i confirmed that temp control works, u went to take rest.....
I badly need tabbed interface, soon i will be running with 8 cards, if windows supports.

Also, how to make it work with 2 platforms?
I have both Nvidia & AMD card in my system.
Nvidia card is 9400GT which can't mine, it takes care of all graphic things, so 6870 mines freely with out crash.
But it all happening in cmd prompt only.

When i try to run PR, it can't able to mine.
starts, goes to back up server, again comes to main server & same thing repeating.
Seems it cant able to find device. Also, your device finder shows only one device & that too seems nvidia card not amd.

PR doesn't support 2 platforms?
Activity: 9
No I have OC'd 5870 + 5830s, and the hashrate it changes to is non OC'd.
Activity: 15
EDITED: Working good now! Thanks!
PD: I forgot to add the kernel module. Silly me and sorry!
Activity: 28
I got this running today, very nice! I have 2x 5830s, im running the HD58xxx+, Fastloop, phatk.
ones at agress 11, the other at 12.  Flags = VEVECTORS WORKSIZE=128

My question is, does the bitcoin client need to be running too for this (or any GPU miner) to work?

Also, i read you need the ATi 2.4 SDK to mine (with windows anyway) . . I got it and installed it but nothing extra happened . . like my Mhash is the same. Do you have to invoke it or tune it or some wakky shit?

Thxxx!

Snooop
Activity: 9
I'm also getting the lower hashrates. Could it be related to the new heat monitoring? Perhaps it's overriding overclocks?
Pages:
Jump to: