Pages:
Author

Topic: AOCLBF (was Phoenix Rising): Phoenix/POCLBM GUI With Built-In Overclock Tool - page 4. (Read 146953 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Eh?

Side note, been working on this:
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
this has some seriouse memory leakage, after around 30 hours of running time I decided to checking back on the system, OSD has disappeared and the memory usage for that running process was over 200mb of ram, this could be due to Phoenix also, depending how you monitor the Phoenix process.. anyway I still think its a great front end and even better that its free and we all appreciate your time and effort into making this for us to use.
He mentioned he still couldn't get around the BIOS limit, hence the unsupported clocks or voltage adjustments.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How come my ATI Tray Tools can set unsupported clocks but this cannot? You also need to make is so it sets the fan speed on startup. Another great benefit is if it changed the clocks back to default if the application is exited. Unfortunately, I am going to have to continue to use ATI Tray Tools for my overclocking until these issues are resolved.
Activity: 53
Worth using just for the suspend on temperature.  Good job so far.

One thing would be to change the text overlay to white with a black border, that would make it more visible.
All ok now with the manual entry for device  Wink

Thanks!
I can add that the fan speed settings are not yet saved on the current version.
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
This time, core clock & mem clk saved. But fan speed not, also VDDC(not sure)
Fan speed is definitely need to be saved as slow running fan with high core clk with temp rise may kill the GPU.

I always set the fan speed to 100 or 75, depending on card & noise.

Also why the OSD stay on top?
Whatever window i open i see OSD on my right showing. Why changed from desktop only to all windows?
p.s. you could have thought of a better name. AOCLBF is impossible to pronouonce. "AOK-LUB-EF"Huh

lol

yeah the name isnt very smart and easy xD

QFT.
lol

yeah the name isnt very smart and easy xD

Please, try to put a OSD or something with info about overall mhash! Wink
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
any chance to make "click through" reliable? id just prefer to always be able to move the damned status windows vs having to rely on random luck for them to actually be movable after clicking "click through".

p.s. you could have thought of a better name. AOCLBF is impossible to pronouonce. "AOK-LUB-EF"Huh
Activity: 60
Any chance of Minimize on startup?
c_k
donator
Activity: 242
I tried AOCLBF 1.74 with the new poclbm v06.27.2011 and the OSD shows "Stale shares unsupported" and the hashrate is in KiloHash. Maybe try to format with the original OSD display that you have in your previous versions.

^ this, if possible.

Also, is it just me or is the text bold again? It looks like it to me Huh

Plus a link to this thread somewhere in the app, like an about button or something, would be neat Cheesy

Great work however, keep it up!  Shocked
how are you guy using more than 4 gpu's? what os are you using?

Windows, 11.6 drivers and dummy plugs.
Activity: 39
Please, add the option of hiding the OSD.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
how are you guy using more than 4 gpu's? what os are you using?
Nice work.. I like that you input the device manually now, I even started to write my own front end based on your ideas, but now the new version supports all the GPU's I will be using this until I get motivated again to continue with my own front end (http://i52.tinypic.com/29viti.png) gets temps and phoenix output plus detects all GPU's, I love the inbuilt overclocking great work and thanks for the fast fix...

Im happy like Departure Smiley

BTW nice front end, hope you soon get motivated Wink
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Dubs Get
temp here is not showing right with 2 vga =(
Nice work.. I like that you input the device manually now, I even started to write my own front end based on your ideas, but now the new version supports all the GPU's I will be using this until I get motivated again to continue with my own front end (http://i52.tinypic.com/29viti.png) gets temps and phoenix output plus detects all GPU's, I love the inbuilt overclocking great work and thanks for the fast fix...
I tried AOCLBF 1.74 with the new poclbm v06.27.2011 and the OSD shows "Stale shares unsupported" and the hashrate is in KiloHash. Maybe try to format with the original OSD display that you have in your previous versions.

Also, can you put like an "icon indicator" or added line in OSD showing if we are using either Phoenix or POCLBM. Thanks! Smiley

Oh, and UP for the summary/console page.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: