Pages:
Author

Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum - page 3. (Read 69327 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 26, 2013, 06:44:59 AM
Well it's not very easy to make fun of a company intending to deliver product in October and only now noticing they don't actually have benches to assemble product on.

Oh, wait, it is.
LOL, I just read about that.

I guess they weren't ready in October as they claimed.

LOL

I'm sure there's a simple explanation. They WERE all set to go in September 2012, but got stolen by a roving band of bench stealing street toughs? If only I'd studied harder and become a real ASIC design superhero...perhaps then I'd understand these complex molecular density thingies. Undecided

Yeah, too bad you can't understand a scam when you see one.

CreativeX: BFL IS A SCAM!  bASIC is AWESOME!  I am ordering from them!
Tom: So long, suckas!
CreativeX: ....

Sorry, your credibility on common sense and detecting the obvious is completely shot at this point.  Not that you had much to begin with, being such a lying idiot, but hey... You can always aspire to move up to dumbass one day.

Do you two have a thing going where you switch into Slokman & Robinaba costumes and shout "To the BTCForums!" before you descend upon the Gothread fighting for justice and stuff?

Awww, poor greycockhawk... all butthurt because he couldn't figure out the difference between "new" and "old" benches.  Poor baby.

You surely can do better than that. Greycock is almost as overused as Gayhawk. Like, you know, old benches. Give me some of that Inaba originality.

I'm sorry, you're not really worth me putting more than about 2 seconds into thinking about.  You're just a useless piece of shit, why do you think I care one whit about you?  Egomaniac much?

Remember, it's you who's in this thread trolling BFL.  I don't follow you around posting stupid shit about you constantly... I don't give a flying shit about you in the least, you seem to care about me, though. Smiley  If you stopped posting in this thread, I wouldn't even notice your absence, however, I suspect the same is not true for you.

More PR Gold....lol
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
January 26, 2013, 06:44:07 AM
ok this is it, I am now certain that nathanrees19 is somehow affiliated with BFL, probably even Josh himself.
Activity: 574
January 26, 2013, 06:40:56 AM
Well it's not very easy to make fun of a company intending to deliver product in October and only now noticing they don't actually have benches to assemble product on.

Oh, wait, it is.
LOL, I just read about that.

I guess they weren't ready in October as they claimed.

LOL

I'm sure there's a simple explanation. They WERE all set to go in September 2012, but got stolen by a roving band of bench stealing street toughs? If only I'd studied harder and become a real ASIC design superhero...perhaps then I'd understand these complex molecular density thingies. Undecided

Yeah, too bad you can't understand a scam when you see one.

CreativeX: BFL IS A SCAM!  bASIC is AWESOME!  I am ordering from them!
Tom: So long, suckas!
CreativeX: ....

Sorry, your credibility on common sense and detecting the obvious is completely shot at this point.  Not that you had much to begin with, being such a lying idiot, but hey... You can always aspire to move up to dumbass one day.

Do you two have a thing going where you switch into Slokman & Robinaba costumes and shout "To the BTCForums!" before you descend upon the Gothread fighting for justice and stuff?

Awww, poor greycockhawk... all butthurt because he couldn't figure out the difference between "new" and "old" benches.  Poor baby.

You know i had been going to give the forums a break & focus on some BTC coding stuff we are building @ the moment

And then Josh starts posting his "PR Genius" styling words and it brings me back... Cry

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
January 26, 2013, 04:40:16 AM
your too stupid to figure out simple concepts.  

www.joshzerlan.com is my new favorite website

Yeah, gotta love a website run by a white trash, homophobic, anti-semetic washed up poker player trying to be important, right?  Micon is one bald head away from being a neo-nazi.

Sometimes I can't believe you are even a real.  It's guys like you that make me think I'm in a Truman Show-like setup.  I mean the level of denial on how badly I'm currently destroying you is so palpable.  The hard core bitcointalk readers can feel your desperation through each post.   With each random personal insult you hurl at me and others on this board you seem less and less like the CEO of a real company and more and more like a scammer.

Is this how a CEO handles a skeptic on the floor of CES when asked about his hardware?  http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m36s

ranking for your name and exposing you and your company as a scam will be my response to your continued childish displays.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=josh+zerlan

Most CEOs of medium-sized businesses would not choose to spend their days trolling me.  [ 11 days ago the CEO of Butterfly labs was trolling a bet thread between me, mrb, and sgtspike:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135914.0;all ]

Full Josh Zerlan / BFL scammer investigation thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bryan-micons-butterfly-labs-scammer-investigation-including-josh-zerlan-136392

and Josh / BFL likely downvoted the r/bitcoin reddit of his outburst [ http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m36s ]:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/josh-zerlan-butterfly-labs-paid-or-bot-downvoting-reddit-video-of-his-outburst-136771 

You are playing great today Josh. 
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2013, 02:09:47 AM
Wow that web site has gotta be run my some whacked out stalker.
Getting a domain and creating a web site using the name of your target and then on top of that paying for a whois hidden registration.
Seriously, man, get help.
Seems all the "interesting" stuff has been removed. Now it's just Micon and his troll videos.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
January 26, 2013, 02:05:45 AM

Wow that web site has gotta be run my some whacked out stalker.
Getting a domain and creating a web site using the name of your target and then on top of that paying for a whois hidden registration.
Seriously, man, get help.

Edit: heh should pay more attention - same post above me Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 26, 2013, 01:35:59 AM

Wow. There was already enough evidence that something was seriously wrong with Micon/you before that site existed.

Get help.

Edit: some posts have disappeared? Your sanity may be rising Smiley
Merit: 1009
January 25, 2013, 09:22:32 PM
Holy shit, look what I see when I open this thread.

Please don't look at the man behind the curtain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
January 25, 2013, 08:57:03 PM
This user is currently ignored.
Activity: 196
January 25, 2013, 08:55:50 PM
Not really....
The ESD requirements for ASIC may be more stringent.. Something you would not know until after the chips are finalized/packaged.
ESP. the package has been changed.
Could well be 'tighter' ESD equipped benches.
Activity: 700
January 25, 2013, 08:47:57 PM
Holy shit, look what I see when I open this thread.

Activity: 616
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
January 25, 2013, 08:38:33 PM
No delay, process is pipelined. Just trolls having fun on here.
Activity: 784
January 25, 2013, 08:36:20 PM

Is this it?  Maybe they're delayed from October. Maybe that's why the asic's are ready yet?

This is a comedy to me.

Seems no one noticed the words "In progress, probably extended into next week" and "Assembly benches delivery delayed...."

So it will be another delay ?
Activity: 644
January 25, 2013, 08:06:38 PM

Is this it?  Maybe they're delayed from October. Maybe that's why the asic's are ready yet?

This is a comedy to me.
Activity: 568
January 25, 2013, 07:58:02 PM

EDIT: I hereby invoke Godwin's law. Mods please delete the complete thread.
Still a little butt-hurt now your 14 accounts made in 24hrs at bfl forum were deleted?

Frizz Supertramp in action:
Two Frizz23's in one shot, talking to himself:

Activity: 238
January 25, 2013, 07:53:01 PM

Oh, wait, it is.

Link? I could use a good laugh. Smiley

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status.html

Quoted for hilarity.
Activity: 1162
January 25, 2013, 07:01:23 PM

Yeah, gotta love a website run by a white trash, homophobic, anti-semetic washed up poker player trying to be important, right?  Micon is one bald head away from being a neo-nazi.

Uhhh ... someone seems to be really angry right now. Does it still hurt, little crybaby?

...isn't Bryan Jewish? Think the neo-nazis will notice?

Yes, Bryan Micon is Jewish. Hence he can make Jewish jokes.

EDIT: I hereby invoke Godwin's law. Mods please delete the complete thread.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 25, 2013, 04:07:27 PM
That explains everything....

You didn't know?

Dob or rather DOB is a street name for a rather powerful psychedelic drug (Brolamfetamine).
Uh, oh....

Now I really understand. Thanks for that information. Strange name for an avatar...then again....perhaps not.

So in essence, you have to be on drugs to be pacified to BFL's delays. (I am joking)
Merit: 1009
January 25, 2013, 04:04:01 PM
That explains everything....

You didn't know?

Dob or rather DOB is a street name for a rather powerful psychedelic drug (Brolamfetamine).
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 25, 2013, 03:08:46 PM
Shouting stupid remarks in a huge red font only makes you sound more stupid. I guess buying new assembly benches also means they never assembled fpga units before?
I didn't say that Slock.

You did.

I can't be responsible for your stupidities as well.

Give it up, you will never be funny, even with two sidekicks like greywhine and puertoprobably.
Slock, Sucks, Cock, Locks.

Rearrange the letters to find something funny if you must. it is like a word puzzle.

Look at that, I have descended into an Inaba-ism. (Look above if you don't believe me!)

I look stupid, right? Then why does Inaba look smart when he does it? Interesting question, huh?

Someone make this a plaque. I think there is a Kodak Moment in there somewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: