Pages:
Author

Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum - page 4. (Read 69327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 25, 2013, 03:07:19 PM
Well it's not very easy to make fun of a company intending to deliver product in October and only now noticing they don't actually have benches to assemble product on.

Oh, wait, it is.
LOL, I just read about that.

I guess they weren't ready in October as they claimed.

LOL

I'm sure there's a simple explanation. They WERE all set to go in September 2012, but got stolen by a roving band of bench stealing street toughs? If only I'd studied harder and become a real ASIC design superhero...perhaps then I'd understand these complex molecular density thingies. Undecided

Yeah, too bad you can't understand a scam when you see one.

CreativeX: BFL IS A SCAM!  bASIC is AWESOME!  I am ordering from them!
Tom: So long, suckas!
CreativeX: ....

Sorry, your credibility on common sense and detecting the obvious is completely shot at this point.  Not that you had much to begin with, being such a lying idiot, but hey... You can always aspire to move up to dumbass one day.

Do you two have a thing going where you switch into Slokman & Robinaba costumes and shout "To the BTCForums!" before you descend upon the Gothread fighting for justice and stuff?

Awww, poor greycockhawk... all butthurt because he couldn't figure out the difference between "new" and "old" benches.  Poor baby.

You surely can do better than that. Greycock is almost as overused as Gayhawk. Like, you know, old benches. Give me some of that Inaba originality.

I'm sorry, you're not really worth me putting more than about 2 seconds into thinking about.  You're just a useless piece of shit, why do you think I care one whit about you?  Egomaniac much?

Remember, it's you who's in this thread trolling BFL.  I don't follow you around posting stupid shit about you constantly... I don't give a flying shit about you in the least, you seem to care about me, though. Smiley  If you stopped posting in this thread, I wouldn't even notice your absence, however, I suspect the same is not true for you.

You do realize that those are new benches as opposed to old ones?  Oh no, wait... your too stupid to figure out simple concepts.  
Same, same.

You needed them now, didn't have them back then.

End of story.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 25, 2013, 03:05:45 PM
Benches man...it's all about the benches. Wink

I'm pretty sure creativex is trying to help Josh sell more equipment by keeping this thread at the top of the list.  Tongue

Course man! JZ and I are buds. Wink

Why else would *I* be in his sig instead of the company he (mis)represents?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 25, 2013, 02:49:16 PM
What the hell is going on?

I left this thread for all of 12 hours and magically a two page flame war erupts...

Stool(s) pigeon!  Grin
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
January 25, 2013, 02:35:50 PM

I'm pretty sure creativex is trying to help Josh sell more equipment by keeping this thread at the top of the list.  Tongue
January 25, 2013, 02:13:32 PM

I left this thread for all of 12 hours and magically a two page flame war erupts...

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2013, 02:10:05 PM

January 25, 2013, 01:41:15 PM
your too stupid to figure out simple concepts.  

www.joshzerlan.com is my new favorite website

Yeah, gotta love a website run by a white trash, homophobic, anti-semetic washed up poker player trying to be important, right?  Micon is one bald head away from being a neo-nazi.

...isn't Bryan Jewish? Think the neo-nazis will notice?

BTW it's anti-semitic.

Somebody is cranky. Cheesy

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
January 25, 2013, 01:23:38 PM
There we go. That's our Inaba.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1260
January 25, 2013, 01:21:06 PM
Well it's not very easy to make fun of a company intending to deliver product in October and only now noticing they don't actually have benches to assemble product on.

Oh, wait, it is.

LOL

I'm sure there's a simple explanation. They WERE all set to go in September 2012, but got stolen by a roving band of bench stealing street toughs? If only I'd studied harder and become a real ASIC design superhero...perhaps then I'd understand these complex molecular density thingies. Undecided

Sorry, your credibility on common sense and detecting the obvious is completely shot at this point.  Not that you had much to begin with, being such a lying idiot, but hey... You can always aspire to move up to dumbass one day.

Do you two have a thing going where you switch into Slokman & Robinaba costumes and shout "To the BTCForums!" before you descend upon the Gothread fighting for justice and stuff?

Awww, poor greycockhawk... all butthurt because he couldn't figure out the difference between "new" and "old" benches.  Poor baby.

You surely can do better than that. Greycock is almost as overused as Gayhawk. Like, you know, old benches. Give me some of that Inaba originality.

I'm sorry, you're not really worth me putting more than about 2 seconds into thinking about.  You're just a useless piece of shit, why do you think I care one whit about you?  Egomaniac much?

Remember, it's you who's in this thread trolling BFL.  I don't follow you around posting stupid shit about you constantly... I don't give a flying shit about you in the least, you seem to care about me, though. Smiley  If you stopped posting in this thread, I wouldn't even notice your absence, however, I suspect the same is not true for you.
January 25, 2013, 12:33:13 PM
You do realize that those are new benches as opposed to old ones?  Oh no, wait... your too stupid to figure out simple concepts.  
Hey you were only first because I had to sneeze 3 times before hitting "post"!

LOL

Oh sh1t we accidentally told the truth about something! You guys over at BFL need cue cards to keep your lies str8 at this point.

Is there some reason why the old benches were good enough for October of 2012, but not good enough for February March? of 2013? Is it an ASIC odd numbered year thing? Tongue

BTW it's YOU'RE or YOU ARE stupid.
Give it up, you will never be funny, even with two sidekicks like greywhine and puertoprobably.

...and you'll never be more than a second rate cheer leading sidekick with a brown nose. Hey someone has to carry around Josh's excuse/lie Rolodex right?
January 25, 2013, 12:32:18 PM
See, that one was good.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
January 25, 2013, 12:30:12 PM

LOL

Oh sh1t we accidentally told the truth about something! You guys over at BFL need cue cards to keep your lies str8 at this point.

Is there some reason why the old benches were good enough for October of 2012, but not good enough for February March? of 2013? Is it an ASIC odd numbered year thing? Tongue

BTW it's YOU'RE or YOU ARE stupid.
Give it up, you will never be funny, even with two sidekicks like greywhine and puertoprobably.
January 25, 2013, 12:29:34 PM

Oh, wait, it is.

LOL

Awww, poor greycockhawk... all butthurt because he couldn't figure out the difference between "new" and "old" benches.  Poor baby.

January 25, 2013, 12:18:02 PM

LOL

You do realize that those are new benches as opposed to old ones?  Oh no, wait... your too stupid to figure out simple concepts.

BTW it's YOU'RE or YOU ARE...stupid.
legendary
January 25, 2013, 12:17:39 PM

Oh, wait, it is.

LOL

Awww, poor greycockhawk... all butthurt because he couldn't figure out the difference between "new" and "old" benches.  Poor baby.
January 25, 2013, 12:15:11 PM
You do realize that those are new benches as opposed to old ones?  Oh no, wait... your too stupid to figure out simple concepts. 

January 25, 2013, 12:14:40 PM

Oh, wait, it is.

LOL

legendary
January 25, 2013, 12:14:34 PM
Haha, allergies FTW!
January 25, 2013, 12:12:31 PM
January 25, 2013, 12:08:49 PM
Shouting stupid remarks in a huge red font only makes you sound more stupid. I guess buying new assembly benches also means they never assembled fpga units before?
Pages:
Jump to: