Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 5. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 03:30:08 PM
For an example, I will give my data. Participated about 100 airdrops from the most promising in January, received at the moment payments of only 20 of them for the amount of about $ 100-200
I earn a lot more on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:25:06 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Its because some airdrops you have to wait with a couple of weeks or months before you get your token or coins from them just like bounty campaign and make that you will join to a legit airdrop and not a scam one for you to get a real token and not a shitcoins. You will feel the pump and dump of token that you will receive in an airdrop when its in the exchanger already.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 03:18:33 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I hadn’t had any deal with airdropped coins long time yet. But when I had worked in this field it was possible to get some money of it. It were a little money that’s why I quit that sort of activity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
as old people said: no lunch is free  Grin Grin
most of airdrops are worth nothing more than a shit coins/tokens that they paid you
some airdrop worth few $s, but I think you have to do something more than just fill your wallet to take them. but anyway. I rather do that more than receive some worthless tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
It could be profitable when the coins it self has a good market and has promising future, but most of airdrops doesn't have a good value and most of them when release in the market, they don't have a good value.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 02:27:36 PM
While the previous airdrops were indeed able to earn part of their profits, most of the airdrops now lie, so even though they have participated in many airdrop projects, they still have nothing
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
April 22, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
ASround October last year they used to be quite a catch but lately they have been so useless. all you get in you ether wallet are worthless shitcoins that have no value at all for you time wasted in participating in the Airdrops
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 08:37:11 AM
I thing it's good to waste you time on purchaising bounty and trading but if you have much time you can try airdrop too.
Activity: 458
April 22, 2018, 08:35:05 AM
There are lots of airdrops around, you will join some airdrop and you will get something tangible from it while you will join some and you won't getting anything. Therefore the profitability of airdrop depends on the one you joined.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
i joined a lot of airdrops , i only received a few pennies and some air . i was disappointed . most free lunches are cheap . join the bounty . do something about the project you believe in .
Activity: 263
April 21, 2018, 02:53:04 PM
Unfortunately,not all airdrops are really profitable,I have taken a part in dozens airdrops and most of them just trash taking place in my Mew.
Yes , they will be worthless if the project isn't that much succeed like they said. But it could be huge if you choose the right succeed project.
I know it's hard but joinning the airdrops aren't that hard right ? So sometimes, a little is just simply better than nothing.
Activity: 336
April 21, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Unfortunately,not all airdrops are really profitable,I have taken a part in dozens airdrops and most of them just trash taking place in my Mew.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
I haven't had the best of luck with airdrops. It can be annoying sometimes. The process is usually easy but when u get the tokens they are worthless and can be in your possession for months without any value. Airdrops in summary to me are not profitable.
Activity: 42
April 21, 2018, 01:55:19 PM
Of course, especially if joining every day:)
Activity: 384
April 21, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
It used to be a profitable airdrop but now the airdrop becomes a worthless junk coin again. Many of today's airdrop coins are no longer useful and are just a display. I think it's better to follow bounty than airdrop. Due to the current airdrop there is nothing as good as the previous airdrop.
Activity: 190
April 21, 2018, 01:52:34 PM
most of the time, it isn't worth with airdrop that you just have to fill your wallet.
but there are some airdrops are very good (actually I called it a bounty program over airdrop), like CMT airdrop recently.
I think you should chose kind of good like that to do. even prize not too much, but still profitalble.
others just making nothing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
Now it's very difficult to speak for all projects at the same time, I think that today the projects have a small potential, especially after the introduction of KYC in ICO, there was only one option, in order not to pass KYC, create people's interest and give them coins and to withdraw money from the exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
April 21, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
i don't think so because I have tried to join in a few airdrops and I don't have even their  sh.ttokens.. not only $
Activity: 404
Merit: 15
April 21, 2018, 01:45:50 PM
Very often airdrops  that require KYC verification are profitable. For example, Polimat and Shipchine. I participated in them and is pleased with it. In some projects, those who signed up for Whitelist become members airdrop. These airdrop are very profitable.
Activity: 230
April 21, 2018, 12:49:45 PM
It really depends on the airdropper's quality of tokens. You should look at the supply and project's initiative. Most you can get as far as I know for an airdrop is around $200.
Pages:
Jump to: