Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 6. (Read 11835 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 20, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
The point is to find not scam project. Actually there are a lot new and very promising projects like for example Nagricoin. Just find projects with real product aimed on development and not those ones with airy promises and you will get a good prorfit
Airdrops are good only that before you meet a great one you would have met upto hundreds of bad ones. I would advise that you go for bounty instead
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
Honestly speaking, the rewards for Airdrop is kinda low and right now I am focusing more on bounties because its pretty hard to keep track whether do they give or not for Airdrops

I wont say you will lose money on it because its pretty easy task.

So anything given is "profit"
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
April 20, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
You pay nothing to receive airdrop , so it is profitable by definition , but in the money equivalent  I'm not sure it worth your time . Most projects airdropping 1-2$ in tokens , or even less and transaction fee sometimes can be bigger then price of airdroped tokens  Undecided
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:07:55 PM
The point is to find not scam project. Actually there are a lot new and very promising projects like for example Nagricoin. Just find projects with real product aimed on development and not those ones with airy promises and you will get a good prorfit
copper member
Activity: 409
April 20, 2018, 12:06:59 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Yes airdrop can give you an advantage, but not all airdrop is good but for now many airdrop are just scams and do not pay. It is a good idea to first study the airdrop you will choose, so you will get a good airdrop and your time will not be wasted.
Activity: 106
April 20, 2018, 12:02:37 PM
Most airdrop are worthless particularly ERC20 tokens this days.
Activity: 86
April 20, 2018, 11:58:54 AM
Airdrops are something profitable but somethings will do no good to you. It will depend on the ICO project. If the coins have value at the end of ICO.
Activity: 144
April 20, 2018, 11:57:24 AM
Depends which airdrop you participate into. Those Ethereum based Token airdrops are mostly worthless. There may still be some legitimate token airdrops with good intentions to make it big but its hard to find. On the other hand, DeepOnion is one airdrop which is currently the best.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
Someone i knw made a few thousands dollar with airdrop but iit was a year ago, id on't know if it is still working, i mean if it is still profitable
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
Hi. I participate both. Join WeLocal airdrop and bounty campaign.
Activity: 167
April 20, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
I think airdrop is too much like that (not pay), I also have a lot of join in airdrop, but only 2 who really pay. but now it is no longer, after re-thinking it's a waste of time to waste only
Activity: 71
April 20, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
yes. Because you no need to invest money.  Free coins can bring you profit.  If you want more profit, try to join some bounty campaigns.
Activity: 21
April 20, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
I think that airdrops are profitable. last time i participated in one of thug coin's airdrops. the team works incredibly fast and really helps every single member of the group. I've been in the group for about a month. Shortly after the white paper was published, Thug coin was listed on yobit. So yes, you can definitely earn money through airdrops.
Activity: 55
April 20, 2018, 11:28:22 AM
Probably most of the airdrops are just scams for collecting data, but there are some really good ones.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 20, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
It depends cause you can't be sure about amount that you can reach in every drop so just try some and after that by your own practise you will be able to say are they profitable or not.
Activity: 26
April 20, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
You receive free money for participating. So yes, they are profitable.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
Airdrops are not so risky as other activities with cryptocurrency but they are not so profitable as others as well. Many of them are not paying their participants. In my experience, many of them don’t deliver coins. But if airdrop is successful and pays you then it is one of the easiest ways to earn money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
April 20, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
The only worst thing in this Crypto earning is an Airdrop because this kind of coin and token kind of distribution is a failure.
Airdrops never be an effective way to earn Crypto Assets and it is non profitable because most of them are scams and more bounty hunters could prove that.
Even me, I am joining Airdrops before since I started joining this forum but I just filling my wallet with shit coins.
That's why I hate Airdrops until today. But 1 airdrop give me $ 250)
Activity: 97
April 20, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
Yes, airdrops are profitable because through airdrops we can gain profit easily, we can earn more free tokens if we know how to fulfil the requirements needed. Many airdrops are good. But their are some airdrops are scam, all aimed at fraudently obtaining information..Unfortunately cheater can sell this data obtained from us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
I took a part just in two really profitable airdrops-Polymath and Oister Pearl.The rest 99% were just  trash,taking place in my wallet.I dont know how to get rid of them.
Pages:
Jump to: