Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 7. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 20, 2018, 10:27:58 AM
I used to frequently join airdrop before, but stop doing that. My experience says that in most cases it is wothless.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
April 20, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
Not all of them are profitable.If you join 100 airdrop 30 will send the tokens and maybe 2 of them will be profitable.So you need to participate all of them to have some profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works
April 20, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
In my opinion the airdrops aren't profitable for a single user but if you have many friend and get a lot of refferal it will be very good amount of money. Only polymath airdrop was very good also havven. It's better to join some bounty campaign instead to do airdrops
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops is a suitable thing for beginners. Free coins can bring you profit but it is unnesesary to spend much time on search where to convert those coins and how to use them. There is a few real profit of this.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
Yes! It is profitable but it depends on the project and the team behind it because airdrops are just wanted to gain popularity for there coins and increase its value. Some airdrops are not serious because they only want to gain profit in a short period of time that's why it is good to study it if you want to buy it at the market.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 06:32:44 AM
Of course airdrops are profitable, but only if you take into account the fact that you do not invest anything, but get at least some money. But if you approach the issue from the other side, then you are wasting your precious time and it is not known how much and when you will be paid and whether they will pay at all. I stopped filling out airdrops in early 2018, as the income became very small.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
Its a profitable bro. Airdrops are the free money to us.  If you fill up the form correctly you will recieve it soonest. Just wait till the end of the project. You can also check you wallet if it is already been send to you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
April 20, 2018, 06:27:47 AM
for now i dont think so, i a fill up a lot of forms for Airdrop, and nothing... better work for bounty and you will have more chance to got some profit. By the way, if have time can try use Airdrop too, maybe you will have luck.
Activity: 406
April 20, 2018, 06:25:58 AM
Airdrop is the easiest way to earn coins or tokens but its not the most profitable. Well if got lucky to join a very good airdrop, you might earn a significant amount of coin from there. But many airdrop today turns out to be a scam and dont pay you anything at all. Even if you get a legit airdrop, the payment is very minimal or small. If you want more profit, try to join some bounty campaigns.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
Airdrops in the simplest terms are essentially FREE MONEY-yes free.and there is really only one requirement,hold the coin that the airdrop is being.Airdrop
are a great way to build an initial audience for an upcoming ICO. Airdrops are often a more effective approach to showcasing coins. one of the most well-known examples of an airdrop when a hard fork of btc,btc cash gave current btc holders an equivalent amount of btc cash. get profitable share and commodity market tips,with which you can earn up to 15-20% daily profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 05:55:05 AM
on airdrops you can earn but wait for a coin not always you can check the work done at the moment I do not spend much time searching for profitable airdrops but sometimes I take part in programs spending a minimum of time a day if the new coin falls into the wallet
Activity: 229
April 20, 2018, 05:52:59 AM
Obviously the airdrop is profitable, because we can easily get gold coins through the airdrop plan. unfortunately there are many scam airdrop recently, you will get nothing in the end, i think you will not like.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
yes airdrop is very beneficial if we get token from airdrop. and it sometimes depends on luck in my opinion because there is airdrop in the share but too small result in can
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 20, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
It is strongly dependent on the project but Only a little of them are profitable, Most of them just want to cheat us ,and collect our twitter follow ,telegram ,and email address ,cheater can sell these data.

that's the way it is now unfortunately. but whether or not one or the other airdrop will be worth
something only shows after a long time. so would say check all collected in a year and hope again  Grin
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
nah airdrops not profitable for me i tried about 400 airdrops and only some get me some money without any big profit or something else .
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
I will tell you my experience on this. There are some profitable airdrop and scam ones too. The problem is 95% of them are scams as per my experience so that the total effort you take will be rewarded for only 5%. Overall it will be a wasting time. Bounty will be a better option.
I agree with this opinion
do not waste time on them
it is better to participate in the bounty and signature, more chance to make a profit, and prospective coins
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
 It is strongly dependent on the project but Only a little of them are profitable, Most of them just want to cheat us ,and collect our twitter follow ,telegram ,and email address ,cheater can sell these data.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
Airdrops are profitable if you are getting it from a dedicated team that knows what they are doing. It also profitable if you reach that exchange fast enough, but all airdrop coins will eventually be profitable if you just wait. It might be a long time. If you want to get enough coins, you should join bounty programs and do tasks to earn you tokens
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
April 20, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
I have taken part in over 100 Airdrops. Only one of them turned out to be profitable. I got $70. The rest was just a waste of time.
well, so it can be said that a successful airdrop can be an advantage, even if it does not work, it will not hurt. well, we started it for free, and it's not a risk. I think that would be an advantage in itself.
Activity: 293
April 20, 2018, 04:57:56 AM
I have taken part in over 100 Airdrops. Only one of them turned out to be profitable. I got $70. The rest was just a waste of time.
Pages:
Jump to: