Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 3. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 01:24:14 PM
When you are lucky and found good airdrop without scammers it's profitable. In other cases you gonna lose your time, money and also maybe motivation and trust on crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
April 24, 2018, 01:06:36 PM
Now this is a very difficult question, to which there is no right answer. Previously, it was really very profitable, but now 99 percent of Airdrops are basically scammers. But there are, which can bring good profits, they are difficult to find.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
Some of them can be profitable. But recently, there are lots of scams in airdrop campaigns. So be careful before participating the campaign.
Activity: 110
April 24, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
If they continue to offer them, there is probably a benefit. To me they seem only a waste of time, but there is someone who has earned good figures.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
Now a day several airdrops are profitable and same are scam. But if you look in to a good airdrops you can say that airdops is great and profitable. I have known someone he could earn let I say big amount of money compared to his monthly salary and it takes in just 1 month. I think it is seriously he get those amount in airdops so I believe that even an airdrops have small amount now a day I think it is good always because if participating more airdops you can earn more profits.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
yes 100% profitable if you know which ones to chose, Currently the HOTTEST Airdrop is THUG, in other words they are simply the best, They are already listed on exchanges and host free events where u can get THUG coins For FREE..They have no current ICO ongoing and always deliver on Tiem, Check Them Out if you do not believe and they will never let you down, Infact members are very happy with them and they do what they say unlike many others 😊😊
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
To draw conclusions, we need to study this. Therefore, I think that this is a small dump that can grow into a clean and normal place where everyone will smile.
Activity: 30
April 24, 2018, 09:59:25 AM
Airdrops are free and you don't invest financially in it so it is profitable but they do take a really long time to send your airdrop coins. But nowadays maximum airdrops are scams and it's realy seldom the good airdrops.  So every body needs to be careful while sharing their personal information.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:55:57 AM
In airdrop a lot of scams ... I believe you do not need to waste time , better start the bounty program .
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 04:53:47 AM
Considering how you're not actually investing a single penny into air drops, yes they are profitable even if you sell your received tokens for next to nothing.  Are they worth your time might be a different story, considering many projects are scams that don't even pay out.
Activity: 71
April 24, 2018, 04:52:01 AM
By the help of airdrops you can gain even a little profit, it is free and no hassle, all you have to do is to follow their procedures inorder fo you to get a rewards or tokens, but we have also to be careful because nowadays many airdrops are scammed, they are only getting information from you, but in a sense if it is profitable my answer is YES, why Airdrop exist if it is not profitable to us.
Activity: 349
April 24, 2018, 12:17:02 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops can help you get profit. But you can't sure how worth the coin you get. I don't prefer it. It's difficult to find a good airdrop and not worth your efforts. It's wasting of time. Instead of spending time on it, you should find another job or join in bounty.
I will talk about the injustice of airdrop. In aidrop, the more referrals, the more money you get. Some people have used cheating method to get more money. You shouldn't work for an unfair system.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 23, 2018, 11:44:20 PM
A lot of airdrops are very profitable and technically hard forks are airdrops as well, so look at those to see how profitable they've been in the past. Of course 90% are scams, but same with cryptos in general
Activity: 320
April 23, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

That's normal, lately i joined many airdrops and receive some of those airdrops, but many of them, i am not receiving any coins, because ICO is not ended, so i think they not distributing any coins because the ICO is not ended. Airdrops are worth it, and worth to wait sometimes, if it's have referral it is good, because there's a chance to get a big reward. But some people said that airdrops are waste of time, but it depends.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

I think airdrop is beneficial for those who can not follow the bounty because it is still limited in rank, and airdrop it will be profitable if for example the token it gives is worth
Activity: 141
April 23, 2018, 10:58:03 PM
Many airdrops are a complete waste of time and I would stay away from the majority of them. but there are others that just promise a lot, but in the end you do not get anything.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 10:47:37 PM
Registering in airdrops and getting free tokens is a rewarding job. Of course, you will not earn a lot of money at once, but it can bring benefits in the future. You just need to fill out the form and wait.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
Airdrops are totally profitable. Because You get the cryptocurrency for doing nothing. Just fill out the form and wait for their distribution time. But, here is the important thing is that you have to choose the legit Airdrop which are actually paying the reward. As, till now I see that only 5% is success rate and the others are not paying and only for to catch your personal data. So, be careful at the time of filling the G-form for the Airdrop. Don't reveal your any password and any private key of your wallet.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 04:21:15 AM
To earn on airdrops you need to have many referrals.  Without them, earnings will be very small.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 03:11:12 AM
I think you are wasting your time in airdrops, yes they are very easy and not much to do to earn token. But most of them didn't sent the token or when we receive the toke, they are worthless in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: