Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 4. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
It depends on the project, but as far as I know, only a few Airdrops provides a decent income to its participants. Mostly we're just shitcoins, and after distribution, the team or developers will be gone. You just need to know the progress of the project for you to know that it can be profitable and wether its worth holding for the long term.
Activity: 89
April 23, 2018, 02:59:34 AM
I think airdrops are only a supplement to profits, but sometimes they are profitable in time. Not all airdrops are legal, and sometimes its scams realize this. Pump and dump the token value is very objective, because if the dump is waiting for it to pump again, then when your COINS is pumping it, you need to do analysis, or you sell or up to you.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:09:13 AM
Most of the airdrops nowadays are profitable. Also, it can give you such profit that's not such high as you expect. Collecting airdrops are just like beggars in real world. But here, if you just have the patience, surely you will earn alot.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 22, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Joining airdrops are all about the luck i have made 1 ETH very month for joining airdrop although it is not that big but is a free money, some tokens from airdrops have value if you know how to hold as what they keep for their promises as long as you  believe with their projects some are shits too.
Great if you can get 1 ETH very month, many of my friends they don't have a good advantage when they join the airdrop, many Airdrop is a scam. I personally do not like to join Airdrop, because I did not have enough time for that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 22, 2018, 07:48:01 PM
yes you should be more careful in choosing airdrop because not all are profitable for us it could be a scam and waste your time, if in my opinion do not choose airdrop because it tends to risk better follow bounty more profitable and clear origin if we are smart choose a bounty and will get a big profit when the price has entered the market
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 22, 2018, 07:44:46 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Joining airdrops are all about the luck i have made 1 ETH very month for joining airdrop although it is not that big but is a free money, some tokens from airdrops have value if you know how to hold as what they keep for their promises as long as you  believe with their projects some are shits too.
Activity: 194
April 22, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
Not really as far as i know airdrop tokens has less chances of getting listed into exchanges,which is why you shouldnt be wasting your time and effort,try bounties instead because you could get as much as you can have in trading,but trading would be the best choice if you want to earn money faster,mining is profitable too if your country has cheap electricity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 07:41:10 PM
Most of the airdrops are giving shitcoins, I prefer to you to join in bounty campaigns for you to earn profitable altcoins and promising altcoins. You can be rich by using your skills in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 07:38:29 PM
Airdrops can be profitable, but as always, do some research about the project and the token. If you just blindly do every airdrop you find, you will get over 80% of "shitcoins" ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 22, 2018, 07:29:42 PM
Airdrops are not working for me. I already joined a lot of airdrop campaigns but  I only get coins with zero value. The only airdrop that I receive that has a value was experty.io coin. Around $14-$18 USD depending on market price. I thinking that its too low and fee's will eat it up. Out of nearly 100 airdrop campaigns I have joined, 6 other coins that can't be sold. This is what happened to on airdrop but I think its still worth a try for others. Not just for me, I don't have the time yet.
Activity: 476
April 22, 2018, 07:28:50 PM
In my experience that has been following the airdrops several times, I conclude that airdrops coins are valuable but there are also unsold airdrop coins. The income I receive from airdrop can help my income. Actually, if we can choose a good airdrop, we can benefit from airdrops.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
April 22, 2018, 07:24:46 PM
Me too. I haven't received any tokens from airdrops. I may actually believe that it is not true. But my friends told me that it is actually true. They even got so many coins with decent value. So even if I am so tired joining and doing their simple task, I still do it.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 07:21:00 PM
For those people who wants to earn money without having a starting capital joining aidrop is definitely one way to earn profit. But not all airdrops arw profitable there are only some aidrops that doesn't give any coins some give  few coins and some give a lot that depends on their token sale it depends on how good the project. I have been joining airdrops and yes i earn profit in it but just small amount.
Activity: 37
April 22, 2018, 07:09:58 PM
the air is very profitable, by following the airspace I can get free coins in the wallet, sometimes from the airdrop I get a lot of money
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 07:07:04 PM
yes, they are profitable. but the profit depends not only on the developers, but also on how correctly you have completed all the necessary tasks and how well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 22, 2018, 07:06:15 PM
Exactly no. Airdrop has no liquidity. You will earn a lot of airdrop by doing nothing. But the value of airdrop is zero. The biggest value of airdrop is xenon. I don't do anything just have balance in my wallet and earn xenon. I still hold the token. Other airdrops are nothing. They are worthless coins and tokens.
Activity: 560
April 22, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
Airdrop is a quick income for a small job. Small profit for the participants. Positive benefit of aidrops is to promote cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:57:28 PM
In the past, the airdrops used to be highly profitable. But recently, the situation has changed. A lot of scammers are distributing worthless tokens in the form of airdrops. These tokens can't be traded anywhere and your effort in getting them is wasted.
I dont really think that airdrops is really profitable now, because we can only earn a small amount of money with airdrops and right now there are a lot of airdrops that is scam and for me participating on bounty campaign is more profitable to do over the airdrops.
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
I joined an Airdrop once and as what I had experience, the Airdrop tokens will be given after the ICO. Yes Airdrop is profitable but not that much because the aordrop tokens is not so many.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
İt is not very profitable at the moment.Because gas price is high. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: