Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Altcoins getting Boycotted? - page 14. (Read 3752 times)

copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 10, 2019, 10:10:28 AM
So what  to do you think? Are altcoin getting boycotted,giving Bitcoin an increasing dominance from now on?
The right term should be less interest. We know that altcoins are mostly dependent with Bitcoins prices but some did not recover at all. Investors are tend to be more cautious now than before, but as a young market theres always a room for growth expect a bloom again after the big recovery of mother of all crypto.

First if you have a new coin it will produce a big thing for you but it's different now. The coins become junk that fills your wallet forever.
not all coins are junk, some new coins are starting to develop. there is no new platform that can suddenly compete directly with platforms that have long existed on the market. because now many new projects but using the same concept with the existing platform. then it becomes a big challenge for new projects to survive in the market because they have to compete with existing platforms. when they come up with the same situation and concept without different updates and coins. of course a market that is not strong will make them not grow even they will not be interested in the market.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
December 10, 2019, 09:57:06 AM
So what  to do you think? Are altcoin getting boycotted,giving Bitcoin an increasing dominance from now on?
The right term should be less interest. We know that altcoins are mostly dependent with Bitcoins prices but some did not recover at all. Investors are tend to be more cautious now than before, but as a young market theres always a room for growth expect a bloom again after the big recovery of mother of all crypto.

First if you have a new coin it will produce a big thing for you but it's different now. The coins become junk that fills your wallet forever.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
December 10, 2019, 09:58:51 AM
poor investors with worse on english they speak with no brain to ramps the startup project of mine. i have no chance as block them on not to gains as closer into my beautiful life and let them with their decision to follows the communist idea on how they might live like animal in indonesia.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
December 10, 2019, 09:55:08 AM

Bitcoin dominance is above 65% which is something unusual since Altcoins started getting more interest from investors. It also seems that this percentage is increasing steadily for quite some time now. This is not surprising since Bitcoin was the most profitable coin in 2019 and people don't take the risk investing in altcoins anymore,they realized that Bitcoin is less risky as the price almost always eventually recover afterwards when it comes to BTC.

So what  to do you think? Are altcoin getting boycotted,giving Bitcoin an increasing dominance from now on?
I don't think its like that, altcoins was not boycotted. let us consider that the dominant numbers of cryptocurrency in the market is altcoins, that's why most of its investors are scattered in different altcoin projects and that is why its not solid in terms of market size dominance. unlike Bitcoin since its the pioneering coin aside from the Bitcoin price is far more stable comparing to its altcoin counterparts it has a huge dominance in terms of market size.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
December 10, 2019, 09:47:15 AM
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
December 10, 2019, 09:41:13 AM
Many altcoins have been in the business of screwing investors and keep collecting their bitcoin and landing them shitty coin or scam. I lost huge fortune in altcoin. People have realized that altcoins team have been telling them a lie about the possibility of their coin been better and more profitable than bitcoin in the shortest time, we have come to realized that all these are a faslsehood. Bitcoin always come back from the dead to recover almost all.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
December 10, 2019, 09:36:19 AM

Bitcoin dominance is above 65% which is something unusual since Altcoins started getting more interest from investors. It also seems that this percentage is increasing steadily for quite some time now. This is not surprising since Bitcoin was the most profitable coin in 2019 and people don't take the risk investing in altcoins anymore,they realized that Bitcoin is less risky as the price almost always eventually recover afterwards when it comes to BTC.

So what  to do you think? Are altcoin getting boycotted,giving Bitcoin an increasing dominance from now on?
I really don't think the altcoins have a strong and stable enough foundation/support in order to work and be independently successful without Bitcoins stabiliziation and push.
  It seems like when Bitcoin starts to downtrend, other coins follow suit and start downtrending aswell, and vice-versa, when Bitcoin uptrends, altcoins almost always are soon to follow.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 10, 2019, 09:32:03 AM
This is very simple, just find yourself a very good altcoin and buy, they will surely appreciate in value with or without any altcoin season, i am more into solid altcoins more than gathering coins for altcoin season that might never make a come back soon
Right, because collecting altcoin and waiting for the altcoin season to arrive will only take time, because altcoin market conditions in every year will definitely be different, except for altcoin that is really solid.
why do you think it will just take your time? it is obvious that if the entire altcoin market begins to show growth, then those coins that are in your portfolio will also look very good.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
December 10, 2019, 09:21:07 AM

Maybe for now people are into bitcoins since they want a safety investment and bitcoins known for a higher chances for pump and dump schemes that's why many people for now are preferred to invest on it rather than the other alts since for now they are not doing well and most provably many people lose to much money for huge decline coming unto them that's why they shift for it temporarily.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 10, 2019, 09:17:11 AM
Unfortunately, BTC is the only coin that delivers profit and altcoins are doing nothing but disappointing investors for a long time. There is no altcoin that raised so much as BTC did, so it is not the best choice to invest in alts instead of BTC.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 10, 2019, 09:07:57 AM
This is very simple, just find yourself a very good altcoin and buy, they will surely appreciate in value with or without any altcoin season, i am more into solid altcoins more than gathering coins for altcoin season that might never make a come back soon
Right, because collecting altcoin and waiting for the altcoin season to arrive will only take time, because altcoin market conditions in every year will definitely be different, except for altcoin that is really solid.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
December 10, 2019, 08:50:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 10, 2019, 08:21:42 AM
Well, altcoin also needs to have developments that can convince investors to invest. however, I also think that bitcoin is more profitable than altcoin at the moment, that's why I focus more on bitcoin. but, even though I focus on bitcoin, I don't forget altcoin. When June 2019, BNB reaches its ATH and makes investors get a big profit. as well as IEO that is successful and has prices of up to hundreds of percent. in this case, I assume some altcoin is still worth noting. I'm pretty sure the next increase will not only involve bitcoin, but also altcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2019, 07:57:22 AM

Some people are cutting their losses in the altcoin market. There are too many coins, and most of them are doing badly, so it makes sense to sell before they get to zero.

I think next year it would be better to concentrate on a few alts and build their eco-system instead of chasing new coins that last for a few months and then start tanking.

On point dude. It's not about boycotting alts. It's asset management for a lot of traders at this time. And there will be a time for alts to grow in value again. Bitcoin has had the best recovery season this year so it's a bit logical for most traders ti put their bet on where the money is. The people who are holding alts aren't moving just yet but i'm sure there will be a time for that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 10, 2019, 07:39:57 AM
Seems all investors are embracing bitcoin only for now but alas it will not last, soon they will betray bitcoin and move to altcoin, if market take the turn that many expected in 2020 altcoins will be the biggest thing to talk about in crypto space
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
December 10, 2019, 07:29:19 AM
bitcoin dominance is indeed very high than altcoin investors realize the potential of bitcoin in the future ,apart from that altcoin also greatly affects bitcoin and we all know altcoin also makes bitcoin superior right so there is no boycott in crypto nothing will happen mate
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2019, 07:27:59 AM

Some people are cutting their losses in the altcoin market. There are too many coins, and most of them are doing badly, so it makes sense to sell before they get to zero.

I think next year it would be better to concentrate on a few alts and build their eco-system instead of chasing new coins that last for a few months and then start tanking.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 10, 2019, 07:18:44 AM
Every coin came from bitcoin and their price depend bitcoin movement. Altcoin is alternative after bitcoin, another way to create income and payment when bitcoin goes down and have high fees for transactions. Boycott maybe not but has low volume and price will become altcoin habit. Market still need atcoin, image if market only have one product, market will die.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
December 10, 2019, 07:09:35 AM
I do not think so, we are the ones who cause this dominance, but who knows that? The common ideas in the market causing this dominance. Why else would we boycott the altcoins? On the contrary, the majority know that unlike bitcoins, altcoins can be more successful in reap a profit.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
December 10, 2019, 06:40:39 AM
Altcoin coins are not boycotted, but the market is currently not stable enough for investors to transfer capital to Altcoin, Bitcoin's capitalization is too large, making it difficult for altcoins to grow at the moment, one thing is that if in the coming time bitcoin increases up, Altcoin will increase again and investors will buy Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: