Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 39. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Not really! We can't outrightly blame Bounty Managers. Although they have their shortcomings of not carefully choosing a good bounty campaign. They are just like the hunters who take the job of managing the companies bounty campaign. The ones to blamed here is the team who runs the ICO. We (bounty hunters) and bounty managers are all just victims here.

actually, i am quite of your opinion. but sometimes i feel like the bounty manager sometimes already knows its just a scam. i find that then extremely bad and unfair to the participants. once a manager knows it's a scam, he should end the campaign or pause until thats resolved. but well, sure you can never be in something like that, whether a manager knew what or not.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 12, 2018, 10:53:02 AM
I know several managers who deserve the newly received red trust. The manager should be responsible for those projects that he leads.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 12, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.
Indeed, I think it is still depends because there are times that the bounty managers who are to blame and sometimes the the developers. In my time in this forum I had witness those circumtances wherein the project is successful but the manager don't allocate the token and there's time that the developers itself are the scammers. It is difficult to determine but still it depends upon us on what will be our story whether to be fooled or to gain, so be fussy on the project where you wanted to participate.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
July 12, 2018, 10:50:29 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Well it depends. If the bounty manager is indeed part if the team of developers who brought te project then the odds aee high that he was as aware he is to scam people, but if he was hired to manage the bounty the i think he might not be aware. There are times that bounty managers themselves are also scammed. It does happen.
its true, but if the bounty manager is just doing its job he is not to be blame, because like us, bounty managers are just being hired and do their tasks to manage the bounty program.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
The bonus manager is very important. People evaluate the quality of the campaign. If work is not careful still be blamed. I think the fault belongs to the managers. Many times I join my article removed but do not know why. Are the managers doing well?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
Not really! We can't outrightly blame Bounty Managers. Although they have their shortcomings of not carefully choosing a good bounty campaign. They are just like the hunters who take the job of managing the companies bounty campaign. The ones to blamed here is the team who runs the ICO. We (bounty hunters) and bounty managers are all just victims here.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
July 12, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I personally think that we cannot blame the Bounty Manager, they lose more than us (bounty hunter) because they put more time and effort in preparing the Bounty Thread, the ANN thread, checking the campaign without compensation. If you knew how the bounty manager works, you can't blame them. They are the same victim as you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
Well it depends. If the bounty manager is indeed part if the team of developers who brought te project then the odds aee high that he was as aware he is to scam people, but if he was hired to manage the bounty the i think he might not be aware. There are times that bounty managers themselves are also scammed. It does happen.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 12, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
yes, I think. If bounty manager selects a project he should go through completely that project and clarify 100%. Unless while the bounty campaign he can explain to bounty hunters 'sorry guys this is scam project' like that. Because the bounty manger normally gets payments from them and finally bounty hunters are helpless. I recommend you do the Krypital and amazix team managing bounties. they are pretty sure.

I believe that a bounty manager has the right to make a mistake, but as soon as he finds out that project is a scam he is obliged to inform the community and bounty hunters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
July 12, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
Why should we blame the bounty managers? even their self are victim too and itsuch painful to them since managing bounty campaigns is a tidious task to do and if the coin is scammed its a double hit to bounty managers firstvfhey will not paid and second thier credibility will put at risk as bounty hunters may doubt to join in her/his next campaign if ever.
Activity: 658
July 12, 2018, 09:45:23 AM
yes, I think. If bounty manager selects a project he should go through completely that project and clarify 100%. Unless while the bounty campaign he can explain to bounty hunters 'sorry guys this is scam project' like that. Because the bounty manger normally gets payments from them and finally bounty hunters are helpless. I recommend you do the Krypital and amazix team managing bounties. they are pretty sure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
I noticed that the situation with bounty projects has now begun to be punished, this is correct, because many people spend a lot of time on this and do not receive anything in return, the statics are much worse than the statistic for investing. Investors unequivocally receive tokens and bounty hunters do not.
Activity: 65
July 12, 2018, 09:39:03 AM
I think for ico failed or any bounty manager frauds do not need to be blamed they just work and paid just to make a gift tread and they also do not guarantee a project they agree is not necessarily successful, bounty manager is not a team of ICO, who guaranteeing a successful project to its fullest.
copper member
Activity: 234
July 12, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
Well I feel the bounty managers are the one in the best position to research and scrutinize any project they are working on before posting it for bounty hunters at least to some extent. That's what I feel it should look like. Even with these the bounty hunters too would have some level of assurance in bounty managers.
Thanks.
Activity: 532
July 12, 2018, 03:47:42 AM
We cannot blame them totally, we dont even know the story behind why is that happening. We cannot indeed the fact that they even know that the project they are promoting and managing is scam.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
I see a lot of people are fooled into ICO Uchit. An ICO fraud is astute in making ICO look like a legitimate ICO. And it all happened not on the basis of manager's mistake alone, because in my opinion, the manager alone can be fooled by the ICO, let alone we are only participants. It would be gullible if not vigilant and detailed in investigating all the content contained in the ICO.
Activity: 93
July 12, 2018, 03:02:37 AM
I think that no one will blame bounty hunters in such situation. However, it is not bounty managers bad as well I think, sometimes developers do not inform managing teams about their real plans.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 12:03:40 AM
ico scammers will try to trick investors and bounty hunters by providing false information about their ico, some professionals who are accustomed to investing will be deceived. this is not a mistake from the manager completely, because the manager has doing the best to identify ico before the manager start the bounty so that participants are not fooled by scam ico.
Activity: 29
July 11, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
Although they should have some responsibility for being involved in the project, they have come forward and apologized and that should be enough, since usually the manager gets scammed too, it is quite difficult to know if it is going to be a scam when the manager is involved in the project, because that means that the whitepaper, roadmap, team have already been checked and looked like a legit ICO.

Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 11:52:34 PM
it's a quite hard question though, because even a little i think bounty manager take responsibility for checking and do some deep research about the ico
Pages:
Jump to: