Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 41. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 05:53:07 AM
Bounty manager and also bounty participants cannot be blamed if the project we promote turn to scam, we are just do our work to get money
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
Here you can divide the bounty managers into two types. There are quite well-known single managers or a team of bounty managers who conduct good projects in 90 percent of cases.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 04:18:39 AM
Sometimes it's worth it, because you can immediately see that the project is a scam. But many managers take the pay immediately, so they do not care which company to lead
Activity: 161
July 10, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Yes, they could always be blame. As a manager you need to screen campaigns as part of their task. Screening if that campaigns are legit must be implanted by all manager.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
I do not see any reason to be angry with bounty managers. Since they are not scammers, they are the developers of the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
July 10, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
Before you join the bounty campaign, each of the bounty hunter must analyze the project. And if bounty hunter has decided to participate, he must understand all the possible risks. I will make a reservation, if the situation is like TTC and bounty Manager Atriz, there will be guilty bounty Manager.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
I can not talk about this situation. But I know that there are situations when leaders of bonuses are between a hammer and an anvil. On the one hand, developers click on them and demand, and then do not pay anything, and on the other hand, users who complain about their hardness and diligence, and then we do not do this when money is not paid. But as for me, they are people and often do not know how good the project is.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I do not think that the manager should answer for this mistake. He is not responsible for the losses of those who have poorly studied the project and team. People always try to find the extreme in such situations. But you can treat this incident philosophically, because pure experience has been obtained.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 04:01:38 PM
They are not since they can not tell fully if a project is scam,same way bounty hunters cannot be blamed for the project they promote.Only on moral ground if one trully knows it is scam from the onset
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
July 10, 2018, 03:58:54 PM
You should never blame the bounty manager, especially if he is not from the team of the project itself.
Even when ICO is a scam, the bounty manager fulfills his duties conscientiously.
There are certainly isolated cases when this is not so, but this is a very big rarity. Unfortunately it turns out that companies choose their managers and the managers  don't choose the companies.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 12
July 10, 2018, 03:58:36 PM
Very bad news, I was involved in it as well as many others . So much effort and time wasted
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
July 10, 2018, 03:52:07 PM
We cant put all the blames on the bounty managers because some managers have a greater percentage of ICO success, most sucessful managers also do research into projects. Another way to prevent this is to seek another means of way of payment inform of BTC and ETH.
Activity: 28
July 10, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
We can blame both the investors and the bounty manager because the bounty manager still lack knowledge and experience. The reason we can blame the investors is because the bounty manager rank was Jr member which the scam ICO owner could be the holder of the account.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 10, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
The bounty managers is not bald at many scamer bounty,becose they cant know what bounty are legit or no,imagine how many money they lose on the scam bounty projects.The truth is we need like crypto policeor regulations who can punish scamers and block all ways to scam other peoples...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
July 10, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Managers have different task to do and they are not the only ones who are involved in the success of failure of an ICO. It is also hard for them to control the whole project becsuse their authority is also limited. I think some bodies of the project are also the ones that we must approach about the ico.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 10, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
I do not think that the managers of bounty campaigns are to blame for the fact that the project was a Scam. Perhaps the Manager was given enough time and resources was devoted to the selection of the bounty campaigns. But often managers also participate in the bounty campaign, wear a signature and also become a victim of deception. Bounty participants and managers must be on the same side.
But they must be the most concern for the participants,and being a good manager he must check the project thoroughly from all aspects before accepting so it wont reflect to his credibility being mager,the problem to the managers this days is what they only concern is the payments given to them and about the obligation for the team wasnt they priority
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
July 10, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
Bounty managers must take full responsibility for their campaigns. They must fully study the documents and the project team.If they do not do that, they must be punished.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
Sometimes when we already accomplished a task in one campaign or ICO and then when it comes to late distribution the one we are blaming first is the bounty managers and i experienced that thing already recently maybe we can say that bounty managers can also be blamed but for me when i understand how one ico or campaigns working i understand that when it comes to have a problem we cannot accused all the fault on the bounty managers because i learned that sometimes the problems is on the project so i think they dont deserve to much blamed for one project fault or problem. because in the first place they are not forcing us to do something that we do not want to do and if we do something for the project in the end will gain something for it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

I'm quite confused about the question sir. Because the title of your thread differs from the other one you ask. By the way, i joined uchit too and personally, i got quite angry at first. Eventually, i just let it go. Because i really believe that there will come a time in which you'll probably experience this fraud schemes. For me, the blame should be at the bounty managers and these managers should be reprimanded or banned from the bitcointalk community. In short, someone should be held accountable for such incident and the managers must answer to that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 10, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
Bounty managers are human too. They can make mistakes. They can't perfectly identify which are scams and which are not. But that is no excuse for taking scam projects all the time. They should develop their own techniques to know or at least weigh whether the project passed his or her standard. There should be verifications made. It is best to do managing full time to give full focus.
Pages:
Jump to: