Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs gonna phase out very soon? - page 9. (Read 5375 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 08:21:59 AM
No. Definitely not. Even there's a lot of ICO's now that was involved into a scam not every project of the ICO was a scam and  ICO will never gonna be phased out. Its just a matter of fact choosing the rigjt ICO for your investment. Because there are still many good ICO like the dencoin that attract investor's attention to invest from them. Its just the matter of fact that it was really depends on the investor which to join a project. Moreover, the project is really good. And for ICO scams, of course many people have avoided it because of the news that all of it was scammed but the truth is not all of the project was like that.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
June 04, 2019, 08:13:31 AM
I have been playing into some few ICO projects lately, and the reality is that I lost a lot of money due to the domination of the bear market and uncertainty of the projects going forward.

As the old saying goes, more than 90% of those projects are either scams, failed to reach soft cap, or not getting any traction in the next few months or so.

Maybe it’s because ICOs are not regulated and investors like me holds all of the risks.

Until now, there are still new ICOs emerging. However, there are also new ones such as STOs (security token offerings), IEOs (initial exchange offerings), and so on. It seems that both STOs and IEOs are already being considered the next big thing in raising crypto funds for starters.

With their ongoing emergence, are ICOs gonna be over soon? Are they gonna saturate and may phase out due to projects turning to STOs and IEOs?

I wanna know about your thoughts regarding this one, and I would greatly appreciate it whether if you agree or not with my opinion. Thank you in advance.

I believe ICOs will eventually fade out... Soon tbh.
towards the end of last year, I looked at STOs and immediately knew it was gonna do better at fundraising but few months back my attention got drawn to IEOs and I believe this addition will definitely knock out ICOs.
With an IEO, projects like ECOMI got the trust of ivestors due to the fact that they were being backed by an exchange and this helped them sell out their tokens.

Activity: 798
Merit: 258
June 04, 2019, 08:11:08 AM
Everything is possible especially now that most of the investors have less confidence on supporting ICOs and they are now emerging another options like STOs and IEOs. Well, as for me the only constant thing in this world is CHANGE so if they are better than ICO then so be it. We are just here to support good projects.

You maybe right on that matter dude, But for me whether IEO or ICO they are both same, because not all under by IEO are good there are still not good, like once the exchange is not that popular the project will not be succeed for sure. And one of this example is Latoken, I'm not against with this exchange but base on my observation who got listed to this platform are now zero volume to their exchange the token or coins is dead totally if you are gong to look at it just like example VTM and GOT who got listed to this platform.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
June 04, 2019, 08:08:12 AM
I have been playing into some few ICO projects lately, and the reality is that I lost a lot of money due to the domination of the bear market and uncertainty of the projects going forward.

As the old saying goes, more than 90% of those projects are either scams, failed to reach soft cap, or not getting any traction in the next few months or so.

Maybe it’s because ICOs are not regulated and investors like me holds all of the risks.

Until now, there are still new ICOs emerging. However, there are also new ones such as STOs (security token offerings), IEOs (initial exchange offerings), and so on. It seems that both STOs and IEOs are already being considered the next big thing in raising crypto funds for starters.

With their ongoing emergence, are ICOs gonna be over soon? Are they gonna saturate and may phase out due to projects turning to STOs and IEOs?

I wanna know about your thoughts regarding this one, and I would greatly appreciate it whether if you agree or not with my opinion. Thank you in advance.

They're moving towards IEO and I think that's going to replace ICO so eventually they will phase out altogether and transform into IEO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 04, 2019, 08:04:29 AM
I also waste my time promoting such ico's that being scammed and not good for long term its better to make a research before joining ico that has no future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
June 04, 2019, 08:03:12 AM

Id like to admit myself that i am losing the confidence for ICO's due to the rampants of ICO frauds and scams, and i vote for IEO, why? IEO is better than ICO because when the project is being listed for IEO in an exchange, i am sure that after the token sale, the project could be immediately listed to an exchange.
so what it gives you? Can you quickly sell your coins? because of such people, the plums take place. there is no difference between ICO or IEO if the project is good.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
June 04, 2019, 07:54:59 AM

Id like to admit myself that i am losing the confidence for ICO's due to the rampants of ICO frauds and scams, and i vote for IEO, why? IEO is better than ICO because when the project is being listed for IEO in an exchange, i am sure that after the token sale, the project could be immediately listed to an exchange.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 07:03:35 AM
I don't think that all of the ICOs will be phase out soon because there are still many good ICO kike the dencoin that attract investor's attention to invest from them. Its just the matter of fact that it was really depends on the investor which to join a project. Moreover, the project is really good. For ICO scams, of course many people have avoided it. But lets try to figure out things first about tje ICOs before saying all of them was scam. So I really dont believe that ICO's will be phase and leave the cryptomarket.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
June 04, 2019, 06:27:32 AM
Yes, IEO's are the new thing now. Buy BNB.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
June 04, 2019, 06:25:38 AM
most now many investors follow the IEO direction. but that also cannot say ico will die. There are many very good projects and great potential they like to develop traditionally ico. So we have a lot of investment reviews and decisions
In as much as the hype for ICO has gone down seriously, project developer will still not cease to be trying their luck on ICO because it is not every ICO projects that can afford to go with IEO, and as they release any ICO project, we will always have bounty hunter who will be there to promote it, while the new hunters will do more of the promotion, the existing one will also do too, but will be very picky.

Only one challenge is that these ICO’s might not be meeting their cap again, because investors are quite skeptical, they only get few investors now  that probably is new to the industry and doesn’t know much about scam going on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 05:49:18 AM
For an honest opinion, the new icos today are some point just repeating the concepts of those icos from the past. It's too many now that the investors doesnt know if it is legit or worth investment. I can say that way back 2015 the booming of the icos back then are really great because of every concepts are unique, but now.. Well, anyways, there are some legit and good project out there, be careful in choosing tho.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
June 04, 2019, 05:49:04 AM
ICOs are going no where ,I think till the end of time we will keep seeing newer projects using ICO to raise funds ,nothing is going to change that ,just because scammers use ICO a lot doesn't mean its bye for ICO projects forever
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
June 04, 2019, 05:40:32 AM
I think ICO will not end soon, not any projects can be sold through exchange or STO. For projects like these, they still call for investment money from venture capitalists themselves, or if potential projects will earn small investors. However, gradually such projects are less, but it does not completely disappear
There might be a pull back from ICO by investors and even real developers but ICO will never die, it’s a system that cannot be killed, and I am sure that one day, there will be a program that will fully revive ICO back.

Moreover, not every project has capital to start with exchanges, because if you see the amount of money that is required to register on IEO, it’s quite huge that project with zero startup capital will not be able to afford it except the ones that have their startup capital already, and even though people are aware that we have ICO scams, they will still be interested in looking for the good ones and not run away from it, so ICO will never go out of fashion.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
June 04, 2019, 01:55:50 AM
With careful analysis you might not be far from the truth, this is because upcoming projects are now going for IEOs while those that start before now are moving over to IEO system of fund raising.
Investors have been dealt with in ICOs thus moving over to IEO which is almost causing the death of ICOs.
ICOs are not going somewhere as we know that technology keeps on improving with the passage of time and we should make sure the ICOs will also improve its features and the offers which benefit us the most. In current situations we should look for good ICOs and should ignore the bad ICOs because the bad ones will not even give you zero profit but loss at the same time. Ignore bad ones and get good ones.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 03, 2019, 07:57:18 PM
ICO will not be removed from the crypto currency market. Crypto currency players themselves who will leave the ICO. Crypto currency competition is getting tougher especially when the emergence of IEO and STO. Many crypto currency players then switch to IEO and STO including me. I believe more about joining the IEO and STO than taking part in the ICO. My trust in the ICO is gone. A lot of time I spent at ICO but I did not benefit. Honestly I was very disappointed.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
June 03, 2019, 07:52:00 PM
As i agreed that 90% ICO's was scams and now IEO and STO trend is going on and investors investing in IEO's and also getting good profit, i hope IEO's will be most successful .
Activity: 434
June 03, 2019, 07:31:14 PM
ICO has long ceased to attract a large audience. And I think that project developers have realized that the cost of creating an imaginary project is large and can not be compared with income.
Actually not all ICOs, there are still many out there ICO that attract investors' attention. Moreover, the project is really good. For ICO scams, of course many people have avoided it. So, until now, I haven't seen anyone say that ICO was completely deleted or died.
it is difficult to find good projects at the ICO, but we also cannot say that the ICO really died, because there are still a number of good ICOs that can make money, but many people leave the ICO because they are no longer interested.
I do not know whether ICO will be deleted or not because maybe he can still be improved and can develop better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
June 03, 2019, 07:30:15 PM

With their ongoing emergence, are ICOs gonna be over soon?

If they are still ongoing emergence, it seems they try to survive. I think we shouldn't be too early to claim whether it may be over soon. Let's think something new may happen in ICOs that can trigger a better improvement in ICOs. Who knows about it, it is not impossible, right?  Cheesy
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 03, 2019, 07:25:54 PM
It surely to happen especially for fake projects, they will definitely sink into the bottom.
The existence of IEO is might be a way to eliminate those shit ICO projects in the market and I hope that everything will be fine at this time, and investors will look IEO profitable than of ICO. We are able to think that ICO's era is mostly ended and we face into new project system that would bring something new to us.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
June 03, 2019, 07:11:03 PM
No, the ICOs are not disappearing, they are simply transforming and evolving into schemes that provide a little more security to investors, because the 2018 crisis made it clear how inconvenient it can be to invest in projects that end in a great failure in more than 90% of cases.

Therefore, rather than being the next "big thing" in cryptospace, IEOs and STOs are nothing more than ICOs with a new name, but without too much background changes because crowdfunding, the essence of this business, is here to stay.
Pages:
Jump to: