Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 28. (Read 108041 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 06:22:37 AM
Don't even think that ICOs really dead because there are so many ICOs in the period especially when the cryptocurrencies goin' to green
The ICO is currently in unfavorable conditions because of various things that happened so they left the ICO, but with a lot of negative news and bad things that happened, it does not mean the ICO will die.
maybe in the future ICO will be better and there will be many projects that can run well, so many join ICO.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 06:15:12 AM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
I invest on some ICO projects only and this projects are really good. I don't invest on projects that are not worthy and seems suspicious because I wouldn't risk my money on investing on not good ICOs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 06:06:33 AM
Don't even think that ICOs really dead because there are so many ICOs in the period especially when the cryptocurrencies goin' to green
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 27, 2019, 05:56:40 AM
no. now ICO is still crowded but not much in the year 2017 ago, because now there are many deceptive ICOs that make many people and investors stop investing in ICO

Just now, new projects are much less due to the fact that the market is in decline. And scammers are not interested in launching their scam projects either, because investors are not investing as actively as they used to, and this is also less. But as the market goes up, the ICO will again be very much.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
February 27, 2019, 05:42:26 AM
I wouldn't say yes neither will I say NO, but one thing is clear most investors now are very wise and careful of scam and hype projects with no use case.
Activity: 504
February 27, 2019, 05:33:25 AM
All investors are in danger, because they believe in the word team and its ideas and invest real money.
Now investors are divided into 2 camps. Some, despite the bad market and many scammers, continue to risk and invest their money. Others took the stand, waiting for ICO regulation and market growth.
Activity: 504
February 27, 2019, 05:17:02 AM
I don't feel that way. Ico is still there, it's just that the number has decreased a lot. In addition, some bounty hunters are also less eager to follow the gift. Because of the many fake ico. I myself am also no longer active ico, but still monitoring.
Activity: 403
February 27, 2019, 03:54:34 AM
It cant be, ICO's are the main way to earn funds to support the project and keep it running. Although there are lots of scams involving ICO it cant die
Activity: 199
February 27, 2019, 12:08:48 AM
Ico is not dead but right now it is in a condition that is in a downturn and this has been a long time, actually if we are good at searching there are still good ico and this is not easy, if you are going to invest in ico don't get stuck in ico , you must be observant in looking for ico which in the future will give you an advantage even though this is difficult

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 27, 2019, 12:07:04 AM
since 2018 I have never invested in ico anymore because it is too risky to lose a lot of money, so I just watched the market and just joined the bounty campaign
But I see ico not dead because some still provide many benefits
However, their current existence is questionable, too many claims to the quality of projects and the number of fraudsters is abnormal, which in such a weak market just kills the ICO sphere
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 11:54:44 PM
since 2018 I have never invested in ico anymore because it is too risky to lose a lot of money, so I just watched the market and just joined the bounty campaign
But I see ico not dead because some still provide many benefits
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 11:48:25 PM
Investing in ICO is still very risky due to the collapse of the Crypto market. I suggest you do research before deciding to invest. And if you can get a good ICO Project, you can certainly make a big profit.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
February 26, 2019, 11:25:55 PM
no, I don't think the ico has died completely. because there are still ico who pay for the machine, they wait longer (maybe because of this bear market), and there are always new ico that show that the future of ico is guaranteed.
We can only say it's dead when no one is investing it, it's the investors are the reason why there are still ICO now, without them, ICO will stop.
This time is not just progressive for ICO, few only hit their target for hard cap or soft cap, but eventually things will improve as ICO will be regulated.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
February 26, 2019, 08:12:23 PM
No initial coin offerings are not dead at all and yesterday provided a classic and perfect argument claim, the fetch.ai token sale sold out in 10 seconds raising 6 million on binance.
This is one of the fastest token sales to ever sell out and this shows that people are still going to invest in ico only this time they will be more picky about which projects investing and which protects the overlook
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 08:06:43 PM
no, I don't think the ico has died completely. because there are still ico who pay for the machine, they wait longer (maybe because of this bear market), and there are always new ico that show that the future of ico is guaranteed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
February 21, 2019, 12:06:41 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
There are very few ICOS in which you can invest at the moment, but they only need to be carefully chosen, many have lost the money earned, but there is no sense to be sad, we must go further.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
February 21, 2019, 11:12:30 AM
ICO'S are not dead but some are paused due to market conditions or due to an problem on the ico team of the project.but some projects are done and dont start ico yet because of the situation of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
February 21, 2019, 10:14:16 AM
ICO is an integral part of the development of crypto. I'm not sure that ico is dead.
only a few people have exacerbated investor confidence in ICO with ICO scams and fraud.
there are still ICOs that are successful and successful at providing huge profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 21, 2019, 10:08:01 AM
I think the ICO is almost dead now, it was because so many scam ICO or project now in this time, and new investors have afraid to invest it, if the problem have not slove, it not the ICO will die, is all the crypto is die in the future.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
February 21, 2019, 10:02:29 AM
This is not so, ICO is still far from dead, that you are certainly not happy about such projects, but still you should not stop!
Pages:
Jump to: