Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 30. (Read 108041 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 05:56:36 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
I have slowed down my investment for ICOs pending when I am sure the entire cryptocurrency market has recovered. Some of the failed projects have blamed it on the general bad market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
February 18, 2019, 04:30:47 PM
Definitely no. Unfortunately we have a lot of scams now but still there are some successful ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
February 18, 2019, 02:44:40 PM
I believe that the world of ICO will live for many years. Because knowledgeable people are capable of finding ideas that are really desirable in the crypto world. They are eager to create projects that bring new technology not the same projects. Also launched a new stream of Binance Exchange. The Binance Exchange decided to list the ICO projects directly and found this idea that the stock market would be successful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 07:38:26 PM
I think that at the moment only sometimes there are ICO, in which richer people can afford to invest. I think that at this time it makes no sense to conduct ICO and even more invest in them.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 05:46:34 PM
ICO projects are not dead, when there are many ways for ICOs to call money to operate. One is to cooperate with big exchange like binance, and the other is to seek investment funds from big investment funds. And of course I am sure that those projects must be very potential
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
February 17, 2019, 04:37:24 PM
As you know market is at the botom level and various projects are dead and some project was scam and most peoples are not interesting in ICO's and they looking only real ICO's if any .
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 03:41:06 PM
i think this year is the year of security token offering sto not initial coin offering ico more regulation must be put in place the crypto currency world must be regulated sooner or later
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
February 17, 2019, 03:35:43 PM
well. hard question. anything is possible ofcourse. but i dont believe that icos will end. icos and new projects are necessary for the ecosystem. the only issue is people are scared to join the icos nowadays because of the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 03:29:29 PM
icos are having a tough time in the market due to eth drop down in prices and new projects are struggling to gain developments cost and listing fees and fundraising is becoming a difficulty for most of the ico companies

A lot of new exchange is coming to market today, ICO only have to pay for big exchange. however, I believe it is not their priority now, most projects are focusing on developing their platform or product.
Activity: 490
February 17, 2019, 03:06:49 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

This indeed makes most people become unwilling or hesitant to invest in the ICO project because some of them are just scams, so be careful. And I think ICO hasn't died yet, there is still a good ICO project. So in my opinion it is better to be careful in choosing ICO and you can observe and analyze the ICO project before deciding to invest in it.

So far, the most correct decision in my opinion will be a complete refusal to invest in ICO, the price of the error may be high, that's when the bullish run begins, then it will be possible to work with ICO again
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 17, 2019, 01:53:06 PM

This indeed makes most people become unwilling or hesitant to invest in the ICO project because some of them are just scams, so be careful. And I think ICO hasn't died yet, there is still a good ICO project. So in my opinion it is better to be careful in choosing ICO and you can observe and analyze the ICO project before deciding to invest in it.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
February 17, 2019, 01:49:07 PM

i know your feel bro, because i'm the same condition like, i'm participate in few ico campaign with ended scam, and my money are stolen by developer from shitproject, alternative way to get our money back is participate in several bounty campaign on this forum
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 17, 2019, 01:47:34 PM
and for that we must be careful before investing ico so that we don't lose all money we have, ICO is not dead because there are still many ICO that provide benefits to investors and one of them is LTO

indeed, of course we must be more careful. because many ico fail. so we have to be careful in searching for an ongoing ico. even though when taking part in choosing ico it is quite difficult. but this is indeed what we have to take to get the best ico.

The question of choosing a project is a difficult question. The fact is that even at first glance, bad projects are capable of generating greater profits. But in this area there are big problems. Because the quality of projects is deteriorating every day.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 01:44:48 PM
Not really dead , but of course less worthy to participate in. The bad market conditions has affected the whole cryptocurrency world badly. So the less profitable reward is not attracting so many of the participants.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 17, 2019, 01:42:07 PM
and for that we must be careful before investing ico so that we don't lose all money we have, ICO is not dead because there are still many ICO that provide benefits to investors and one of them is LTO

indeed, of course we must be more careful. because many ico fail. so we have to be careful in searching for an ongoing ico. even though when taking part in choosing ico it is quite difficult. but this is indeed what we have to take to get the best ico.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 01:29:40 PM
ICO are not dead, they are still some ico that are still good and profitable. Is just that most of the icos this days are scam.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 01:20:30 PM
No ico are not dead and they shouldnot be  because ico are the gateway through which new funds come to market and new promoter with new idea come to market. I think regulation must be made at some level to montor ico so that confidence among invèstor grow up
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 17, 2019, 01:01:46 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
February 17, 2019, 12:56:22 PM
No, ICo will definitely survive as  there are lots of good ico which will lead the cart of ICO. Oath protocol is one of them. Do consider it project.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 17, 2019, 12:12:52 PM
Yes This is very difficult and even we cannot track the ICO fraud developer. There is nothing good at all about ICO fraud, because we are greatly disadvantaged by money and time to promote useless projects. I don't really understand the current conditions of the ICO but it's almost less productive and cheaper. there is no stop we remind each other to continue to be vigilant about project fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: